Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe šŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve been listening to a finance podcaster who talks a lot about the impact of ā€˜sharentingā€™ & kids being exploited by their parents on Insta & TikTok. Itā€™s an American podcast & she speaks about Cooganā€™s law, which I donā€™t think we have in the UK. I think America are slightly ahead of the UK in terms of Insta & YouTube kids now being their late teens/early adulthood & able to articulate how they felt being on show in their own homes 24/7. cannot imagine a situation in which a complete stranger could see my teenager out in public & potentially know so much about her private life, & think they know her as a person. That is terrifying as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hello dear šŸ„šŸ›I want to wish you all a very happy and healthy 2024. Thank you for the laughs over the last year, you guys kept me going through a few difficult months so I really really thank you. Sending love to all. Thank you again ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Think he's the 4th of Jan. So they are still off on Xmas hols as they broke up later from school.
Arenā€™t they going away for Ethanā€™s birthday? Surely some time for him alone would be better than this week?
And whilst sheā€™s not posting she will be filming everything to exploit the kids some more

Reactions: 18
More rinse and repeat, vlogs on her Christmas gifts, organisation and plants šŸ™„
the reel and vlogs she will have been impatiently waiting to share since Christmas day, posted at 7am on January 1st as she shows off all her gifts, plus the usual braggy boxing day haul - all filmed over the past week, during her "time off" - plus pit stories absolutely RABID babbling about absolute crap. šŸ™„

Reactions: 21
the reel and vlogs she will have been impatiently waiting to share since Christmas day, posted at 7am on January 1st as she shows off all her gifts, plus the usual braggy boxing day haul - all filmed over the past week, during her "time off" - plus pit stories absolutely RABID babbling about absolute crap. šŸ™„
Yes she will be DESPERATE to post!
Itā€™s not really a week off is it if sheā€™s spent that time filming reels/hauls etc. She just canā€™t stop.
What a sad little life she lives. She might have multiple holidays and buy endless tat but her life is empty. She has no friends, no social life and is obsessed with the past -probably cos she was happy then.
If she wasnā€™t such a witch I might feel sorry for her but sheā€™s a selfish self obsessed twit so I donā€™t.

Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve always thought that her ā€œholiday weeks off social mediaā€ and the Sunday detox thing is so odd, itā€™s like a child having their phone taken away as theyā€™ve maxed out their screen time. Sheā€™s desperate to get it back. She clearly has a terrible addiction and canā€™t recognise that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve always thought that her ā€œholiday weeks off social mediaā€ and the Sunday detox thing is so odd, itā€™s like a child having their phone taken away as theyā€™ve maxed out their screen time. Sheā€™s desperate to get it back. She clearly has a terrible addiction and canā€™t recognise that
I love how she acts like itā€™s only because sheā€™s such a workaholic, that she sets these boundaries to force herself to break from all the grafting. She just knows it would look beyond sad to visibly be online 24/7.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I assumed that her crazy early bed time was because her family had told her she couldnā€™t record herself in the evening, or after the kids are in bed or whatever. So instead she shifted their evenings to start at 4pm, and would just rather go to bed at 8pm than not have her little corner of the internet fawn over her.

Reactions: 14
Where are we betting sheā€™s going for Ethanā€™s guilt trip football stadium trip? Iā€™m going in with Madrid to the Bernabeu

Reactions: 17
Where are we betting sheā€™s going for Ethanā€™s guilt trip football stadium trip? Iā€™m going in with Madrid to the Bernabeu
Villa Park, the circle back to Costco and The Fort on the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She thinks sheā€™s pulling an absolute blinder with this ā€œfooty tripā€, to ā€˜proveā€™ she cares about Ethan. Itā€™s going to be all passive aggressive ā€œyou wanted to do this didnā€™t you munchkin?ā€ and demanding to know if heā€™s happy/likes it every five minutes. They should do it back to her when they go to Disney so she can discover how condescending and annoying it is.

Like everything else she does, itā€™s going to be crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
With Camp Nou being demolished Iā€™d have to agree unless they go to Princes Park and tie in a ā€œunexpected Disney tripā€
---
Villa Park, the circle back to Costco and The Fort on the way home.
The Coffee Bean or Bodymoor Heath šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.