Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe šŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Protecting precious times

Sure. You don't show us live but you record every millisecond even sharing your kids undies in their cases...disgusting parental choices.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What's the point of taking the whole of Christmas off from posting online if she's just going to come back on New Years Day and ram it all down our throats anyway!?
My eyes hurt already!

Reactions: 26
Holy bleeping tit... What a start to 2024, her babollox is strong this am. I need a counselor stat, I actually possess this headband ā¬‡
Screenshot_20240101_100950.jpg

Gonna have to throw it away and get myself off to a nunnery!! And since when did we brummys have self deprecating humour? I don't so don't liken yourself to me you fick, fat duck!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I didnā€™t get that reel? Why is she filming her husbandā€™s tights-clad arms slithering out her slippers?! šŸ¤¢ Urgh! And fancy having the crotch of her tights near you, poor PUSā€¦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So she's said she has at leats 2 vlogs to share which obviously were filmed over Christmas so she hasn't actually taken any time off has she? Her family have had to put up with her filming the festivities and not being in the moment and enjoying it as usual! Mind you her mother seems as fame hungry as Babs!
So she spent a couple of hours at Ste's mum (Babs refers to them as the inlaws even though we all know Ste's dad died so its just his mum) then her comment -"it was the Weston's turn to host"!!! Like, when ISN'T it? They go to her mum every single year!1 God forbid Emma outs herself out and offers to host?

And of course we have to start the year with her bleeping perimenopuase journey! So boring- just take the HRT and shut the duck up. no-one cares about your perimenopause1 Emma is to thick to actually be able to m]ost useful information or do any research so its just another bandwagon to jump on for content and no other reason.

A new year and nothing has changed- what a surprise! She's still the fat boring ugly idiot she's always been repeating the same dull boring content for another year. Yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So this time last year she was so miserable, sheā€™s still fighting back tears over it 12 months later. But this year sheā€™s fine again everyone šŸ™„.

Whatā€™s with this pattern of her repeatedly ā€œrevealingā€ she was unhappy at various points in the past, then insisting sheā€™s so much better now, then once again saying actually she wasnā€™t really happy, now happy etc etc etc. Looks like sheā€™s never actually happy. And of course itā€™s never herself to blame - itā€™s always because sheā€™s ā€œpoorlyā€, or because of ā€œnasty menā€ upsetting her either online or in real life.

Itā€™s quite obvious to everybody else that sheā€™s unhappy because her marriage is dead and sheā€™s severely overweight. Those are the two prevailing issues. But sheā€™s too lazy and proud to address those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can smell the stench of desperation from here... Gotta mention Colin to up engagement!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
FFS Babs, shut up about ā€˜your perimenopauseā€™ like itā€™s some kind of diagnosis that is cured with HRT! Itā€™s a stage of life that women go through, itā€™s not a health condition in its self. HRT can help with dwindling hormone levels, but they ainā€™t going to cure lazyitis, narcissism or shopping addition.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lets be honest what she needs to focus on in 2024 is....

cutting down her sugar intake
Eating more healthy food
getting back into her couch to 5k, don't let a fall put you off!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy new year!! I think those gold boots win over the vagina shoes for the ugliest things ever šŸ¤®she sure knows how to pick out the most horrible footwear

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmmm interesting thatā€™s sheā€™s promoting Laura Adlingtons book.
Now I am overweight. I am very overweight. I am also perimenopausal.
Unlike Emma I am not happy with my size. I am addressing it slowly. Calorie deficit and more exercise.
I havenā€™t read Lauraā€™s book nor will I but it appears to celebrate being fat from what I have read on the blurb.. Now while I think body confidence is VERY important and no one should be shamed about their size, I also think being very overweight shouldnā€™t be celebrated. Like it or not it is NOT healthy. It affects your cardiovascular system, joints, and does increase your risk of developing certain diseases etc. This is scientific fact.
The reason Emma bleats on about body confidence is because sheā€™s actually too lazy to do anything to lose weight. So she makes out sheā€™s happy being big and has made it her personality. However you can see through her endless consumerism that sheā€™s not happy deep down. Sheā€™s chasing the next thing to make her feel happy constantly. Sheā€™d love to be size 12 really.
Her management must be crap - they should be telling her to re evaluate her platform and make some fresh, new interesting content. But that will never happen.
Emma is too lazy in every single aspect of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Emma - getting one generic, copy and paste gross foot comment from an online pervert doesnā€™t mean youā€™re attractive. He doesnā€™t fancy you and duck knows why youā€™d want him to. She probably gets butterflies every time she re reads it, sad lonely fucker that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.