Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe šŸ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commiserations to all those spotting them in the wild. Hope your eyes and ears recovered, and you didnā€™t get injured by the stampede of people rushing to compliment her outfit.

This time last year Iā€™m sure she was posting pictures of a greasy Chinese takeaway, snide remarks about people being ā€œoff nice foodā€ and tutorials on how to block fitness posts from TikTok. Now shes on about starting some sort of fitness regimen apparently is she? Hypocrite.

Itā€™s pretty obvious she lost some amount of weight earlier this year - around the time she started constantly saying she was wearing size 16 and posting extra stretchy magic mirror selfies. Then very quickly piled it back on and then some. Sheā€™s never going to be able to lose weight and get fit while carrying on the pretence of greedy, shameless BoPo kween. She needs to retain that overweight, self conscious female audience because theyā€™re quite literally all sheā€™s got left.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It was actually my 11 year old who spotted the kids - they were sat with Wet Claire at the time. Babs came and joined a few minutes later on.

Reactions: 14
Creme eggs are already out in shops, Babs will be going RABID to start stuffing her face with Easter chocolate already

She wonā€™t be completely offline until 2024 as donā€™t forget weā€™ll get the body positive ā€œlook at me in my cossieā€ on a cold beach or balcony on her annual new years break to Butlins, where the toddlers will have to be in bed by 7pm on NYE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just wondering to myself whether these social media breaks that she takes actually kill her because she canā€™t post her usual drivel and she isnā€™t getting attention/validation or whether it brings a bit of relief that she can live ā€˜normallyā€™ without posting every waking thought šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is her current break over Ethanā€™s birthday so she doesnā€™t have to post about him or is that next week?

Reactions: 12
Just wondering to myself whether these social media breaks that she takes actually kill her because she canā€™t post her usual drivel and she isnā€™t getting attention/validation or whether it brings a bit of relief that she can live ā€˜normallyā€™ without posting every waking thought šŸ¤”
Judging by the deluge of stories the second she logs back in, I'd say she absolutely misses it. She is exactly the same on s Monday after having just one day off (which she spends filming stuff). This "social media break" will still have mostly been spent thinking about what ridiculous tale or "hilarious anecdote" she can come back with, filming, photographing etc, she's absolutely incapable of living in the moment and probably is an absolute pain to be around during her breaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey cowbags, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas whatever you were doing šŸŽ„šŸ’–

I say this every year but I'll say it again this year. So 25th - 27th December I don't think a single drop of water passed my lips. I've eaten my body weight in buffet food, crisps, quality streets etc and the only exercise I've done is half arsed shuffle walks for fresh air.

This was for 3 days and I. Felt. Like. tit. After.

Come yesterday I was back to three normal meals - the odd chocolate here and there because they need getting rid of šŸ˜† - I got my two litres of water in and some fruit and went for a really long power walk as well. The difference I feel now is amazing.

Now that's not to say I haven't enjoyed over indulging as we all need to sometimes... But those 3 days of me living like that is Babs EVERY DAY.

How the hell is she still alive?! šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey loves, it's the Z B here. Hope you all had an amazing Christmas where you were the stars of the show, and you're still unwrapping the tat you demanded. Don't forget to film it for strangers to envy.

We're off to Costco in a bit so I'm going to take you along to show you poor peasants what it's all about. Tune in Wednesday for the first of a four part vlog where I inappropriately maul products, make the same 'joke' about stamps, snap at little Z who will be asking for the cheapest offcast whilst giving full reign to my favourite, I mean...oldest child. I hope they've got a Squishmallow for me to grope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey cowbags, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas whatever you were doing šŸŽ„šŸ’–

I say this every year but I'll say it again this year. So 25th - 27th December I don't think a single drop of water passed my lips. I've eaten my body weight in buffet food, crisps, quality streets etc and the only exercise I've done is half arsed shuffle walks for fresh air.

This was for 3 days and I. Felt. Like. tit. After.

Come yesterday I was back to three normal meals - the odd chocolate here and there because they need getting rid of šŸ˜† - I got my two litres of water in and some fruit and went for a really long power walk as well. The difference I feel now is amazing.

Now that's not to say I haven't enjoyed over indulging as we all need to sometimes... But those 3 days of me living like that is Babs EVERY DAY.

How the hell is she still alive?! šŸ„“
Same! We try to limit our major indulgences to Christmas eve, Christmas day, boxing day (this year slightly extended as we went out with my parents on 27th) and eat a bit more normally either side of that. And tbqhwy, that 3/4 days is ENOUGH!! We had boring old sanwiches for lunch yesterday and a chilli con carne last night and it was really nice. There's still some treaty bits in the fridge and some chocolate stuff around, but everyone is craving fruit and salad! Like you, I don't know how she eats like this on the regular.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Laughing into the New Year at Babs raging because all the other insta huns are jetting off to various destinations for New Year. Making her content look like a Wish/ Temu version šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Excuse you? Emma? Lift a finger at Christmas? Don't be daft! I said before, although it *would* totally make sense for Emma to host, I don't think it's fair to subject the Wets and Stes mum to one of their dry roasts or beige buffets for their Christmas fare. šŸ¤£
it genuinely makes me laugh that babs has crowned Sharky as King of the Roasts - and regularly refers to him by that title - and claims that he prepares them a roast dinner every Sunday - always served dry for babs, because she is a self-deemed MONSTER who thinks it is a personality trait to not eat gravy šŸ™„ - yet she never hosts Christmas, or even invites the Wets over to join them for their Sunday lunch!

it's not as though babs would be lifting a finger anyway - it would be Sharky in the kitchen, and even then she would still expect him to wait on her and bring her snacks as she demanded, so it's hardly any different to her spending Christmas with the wet ones, just that it would probably be nice for her elderly parents to have a year spent without the burden of hosting Christmas - especially where babs is involved, as it must be pretty stressful ensuring they have all the beige foods and sugary Christmas snacks on the list she will have given them, to avoid any tantrums or strops, plus the exhaustion of having to bring everything to her as she refuses to leave the sofa! and who knows, they may discover a love for a dollop of mash slopped on the plate to accompanying their aunt Bessie's roasties! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

it genuinely makes me laugh that babs has crowned Sharky as King of the Roasts - and regularly refers to him by that title - and claims that he prepares them a roast dinner every Sunday - always served dry for babs, because she is a self-deemed MONSTER who thinks it is a personality trait to not eat gravy šŸ™„ - yet she never hosts Christmas, or even invites the Wets over to join them for their Sunday lunch!

it's not as though babs would be lifting a finger anyway - it would be Sharky in the kitchen, and even then she would still expect him to wait on her and bring her snacks as she demanded, so it's hardly any different to her spending Christmas with the wet ones, just that it would probably be nice for her elderly parents to have a year spent without the burden of hosting Christmas - especially where babs is involved, as it must be pretty stressful ensuring they have all the beige foods and sugary Christmas snacks on the list she will have given them, to avoid any tantrums or strops, plus the exhaustion of having to bring everything to her as she refuses to leave the sofa! and who knows, they may discover a love for a dollop of mash slopped on the plate to accompanying their aunt Bessie's roasties! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Their roasts look SO AWFUL. I can't imagine what utterly terrible roasts she's eaten that makes her think Ste deserves the title "King"! I guess what she really means is "they're bland, beige, veg-less, and dry! Just the way *I* like them".

I think her Mum is actually the control freak and having them sleep over for 2 nights over Xmas suits everyone.
Wet San gets to cook and actual edible meal for everyone, they indulge their daughter in a ridiculous amount of gifts for someone in her mid forties and of course our self confessed slob gets to roll around like a pig in poo. Theres clearly a weird dynamic between her and her parents (read the comments from Grandad Rog on her SM šŸ˜³).
Her parents clearly have a bigger house as well. Can you imagine them all squeezing on those sofas šŸ˜‚ - Emma needs to lie down with her smelly couch blanket and be fed chocolates all day - where would everyone else sit??!!
Reality is, they are never hosting. Their routine will never change and thatā€™s that. Poor Emma needs a break from her full time job and demanding toddler parenting after all!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Will she be back tomorrow or wait until after the Babbath? Itā€™s been so nice without her on insta!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.