Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pissed me off with her- what YOU missed during a Conway Christmas. Babs I don’t care you worn sheet masks you hiring bastard.

And a countdown to her dads man cave? Again why would I or anyone else care?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She pissed me off with her- what YOU missed during a Conway Christmas. Babs I don’t care you worn sheet masks you hiring bastard.

And a countdown to her dads man cave? Again why would I or anyone else care?
Why share something that’s not hers, it’s bad enough she broadcasts to all and sundry when she’s not at home , how she hasn’t been burgled is a bleeping miracle , then again the treasures in her house are plastic tat and a smeg fridge….but to show her parents stuff….she’s putting them at risk too…..bleeping walloping antenna wearing bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Self deprecating? Come off it Bab! I have never known anyone love themselves as much as you do! Also, self deprecation is NOT a Brummie trait!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This just about sums her up

Looking her gormless self, no change for 2024 then

meanwhile I hope 2024 is great for all us cowbags 🥂❤ x
Every time I see a photo like this I remember that vlog where she forgot to edit the end and we saw her posing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Since when didn't The Wets host Christmas?🤬 She seems to forget that she documents her entire life, every year, and that we ALL know she goes home to Mummy to be waited on every bleeping year!
Except Covid Years! But I even had my doubts then to be honest! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
This year we’ve got lots to look forward to from Babs. According to her pathetic, childish collage, she’s aiming to have boundaries and protect precious time in 2024. Well that’s a first from her 🤣 and in the next minute she’s sharing her dad’s den and saying she thinks of her son as a 2 year old. 😳
IMG_8604.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This year we’ve got lots to look forward to from Babs. According to her pathetic, childish collage, she’s aiming to have boundaries and protect precious time in 2024. Well that’s a first from her 🤣 and in the next minute she’s sharing her dad’s den and saying she thinks of her son as a 2 year old. 😳
View attachment 2661628
Also "LA disney delights" 🙄great!

• Sick
Live shows….. 😂😂😂

🐮 💼 assemble!!

jokes aside, surely she doesn’t think she can take her podcast on tour like her Insta friend Rosie Ramsey?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If she’s pinning pictures of Amsterdam on her mood board, do we think Steve is off for a tour of Ajax’s stadium?

I think we definitely won’t be getting Babs stoned.

• Haha
The one thing that big arrogant fat useless ugly bleep isn’t is self deprecating

I’ve seen more humility at a narcs anonymous conference

She’s not peri menopausal she’s just a bored entitled housewife with literally no real worries in her life and feels it necessary to purge this bullshit fake existance online for attention cos her marriage is dead in the water and her kids think she’s a complete bleep. As for the man child hauls grow the duck up you stupid witch and act like a grown ass woman for once in your life. PATHETIC

duck off Babs, 2024 doesn’t need you, please crawl under a size 18 rock and understand that your irrelevance ain’t tit, your life ain’t tit and no one gives a duck about your ‘insane’ (actually, below average) family and your beyond tit reels.

duck off back to the job centre

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2661628
'protecting precious time'

But not protecting my kids safety.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she referring to her dad with “protecting precious time” because it certainly isn’t the kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The one thing that big arrogant fat useless ugly bleep isn’t is self deprecating

I’ve seen more humility at a narcs anonymous conference

She’s not peri menopausal she’s just a bored entitled housewife with literally no real worries in her life and feels it necessary to purge this bullshit fake existance online for attention cos her marriage is dead in the water and her kids think she’s a complete bleep. As for the man child hauls grow the duck up you stupid witch and act like a grown ass woman for once in your life. PATHETIC

duck off Babs, 2024 doesn’t need you, please crawl under a size 18 rock and understand that your irrelevance ain’t tit, your life ain’t tit and no one gives a duck about your ‘insane’ (actually, below average) family and your beyond tit reels.

duck off back to the job centre
This ⬆⬆⬆ 100%, and deep down, I think she knows it. How long she’ll keep on flogging this fake dead horse is the big question. She’s clinging on for dear life with her stubby toe fingers

• Heart
That mood board is just a load of meaningless platitudes, excuses to carry on being a rude, selfish bleep, and a load of bragging about her endless shite holidays which still don’t make her happy or fix her real problems.

Creating that piece of shite was probably a weeks “work” for her as well 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2661628
Authentic self 😂 Emma you are a fake superficial shallow spoilt nasty witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That mood board is just a load of meaningless platitudes, excuses to carry on being a rude, selfish bleep, and a load of bragging about her endless shite holidays which still don’t make her happy or fix her real problems.

Creating that piece of shite was probably a weeks “work” for her as well 💀
And let’s gloss over the not so minor point of image rights, pretty sure you can’t just use any image you want from the internet- something Babs can’t get her grellow head around!

Reactions: 16
I’ve always thought that her “holiday weeks off social media” and the Sunday detox thing is so odd, it’s like a child having their phone taken away as they’ve maxed out their screen time. She’s desperate to get it back. She clearly has a terrible addiction and can’t recognise that
genuinely can't imagine the absolute NIGHTMARE she must be to live with - especially the few occasions when she has a whole week "off werk", but the babbath must be equally awful when a birthday or pancake day/valentine's day/ Halloween etc falls on a Sunday and she can't share her content until the next day. she must be impossible to live with anyway, with the regular tantrums and strops and rage and aggression and the control she asserts over the family, but she must be truly unbearable when she isn't able to share stuff on social media - which, realistically, is a barrier she chooses to impose upon herself - as she will be even more furious than usual, unable to seek the usual external validation and fawning validation from the babettes to boost her self esteem and reassure her that she is a "great mum" providing a vital service to the world by exploiting her kids and gurning about like an utter bellend because it makes them smile. 🙄

i don't even wanna think about poor Ethan and the way she will have spent the past week snapping at the poor kid and taking her anger out on him, because she is FUMING that she has to wait to share her braggy "what I got for Christmas" vlog - which she will have prioritised filming on Christmas day, demanding non of the family interrupt her "werk" 🙄 - not to mention the vlog showing off her boxing day haul. 😡

it would kinda make sense if she genuinely spent a day away from social media, actually put her phone down and maybe spent some time with the family who ADORE her - as detoxing from SM one day each week would likely do her the world of good! - but we all know that she won't actually take a break from social media, as even at the times she isn't filming content and forcing her family to perform for inane reels etc, she will still be glued to her phone, manically scrolling to check for comments etc - so hardly the "break" she claims. and even on the babbath, she only takes. a break from IG specifically and continues to share reels on tiktok etc, as she has totally separate audiences on every SM platform she uses, with absolutely zero crossover, so ofc non of the babettes on other platforms are even aware of her Sunday "day off". 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.