Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
……..bored of her already in 2024 and it hasn’t started yet 🙄

Hope you’ve all had wonderful Christmases………I had mr boreds birthday yesterday and it’s mini boreds tomo……..then I’ll be off for a big nap! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im just wondering if anyone has any wishes for the new year? My wish is that this middle parting comes back 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20231227_164035_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_185541963985230.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Saw valentines stuff in my local home bargains today so expect babs will be filming a valentines shop with me asap

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im just wondering if anyone has any wishes for the new year? My wish is that this middle parting comes back 😂😂😂View attachment 2652988
I loved how valiantly she tried to make out she like the middle parting when it couldn't be more obvious she LOATHED it.
---
She gets told she has diabetes and has to overhaul her diet and lifestyle
I don't for ONE MINUTE believe she hasn't been advised to do this anyway, diabetes or no diabetes.

Reactions: 19
I loved how valiantly she tried to make out she like the middle parting when it couldn't be more obvious she LOATHED it.
---

I don't for ONE MINUTE believe she hasn't been advised to do this anyway, diabetes or no diabetes.
Maybe I have always just seen crap Drs and nurses, but when I was massively overweight, they were just offering all the drugs (blood pressure, HRT etc) when I felt like crap. They also started mentioning asthma. Thats honestly when I thought , “duck this, I haven’t got asthma, I’m out of breath all the time as I am huge.”

It was them pushing me towards medication that finally woke me up to do something about it myself as I don’t want to take any. Lost 10 stone and have none of the problems I did before.

But at no point did anyone ever say it was because of my weight. They just couldn’t wait to diagnose me and prescribe something.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Spotted. Wet Claire in the wild. I was trying to work out why I knew her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.