Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they need to go and stay and Nanny Sans because the family want to see the kids, cant they pop into Emma's house?
Excuse you? Emma? Lift a finger at Christmas? Don't be daft! I said before, although it *would* totally make sense for Emma to host, I don't think it's fair to subject the Wets and Stes mum to one of their dry roasts or beige buffets for their Christmas fare. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Excuse you? Emma? Lift a finger at Christmas? Don't be daft! I said before, although it *would* totally make sense for Emma to host, I don't think it's fair to subject the Wets and Stes mum to one of their dry roasts or beige buffets for their Christmas fare. 🤣
Of course I didn't mean Emma lift a finger unless its to open the tub of Celebrations, no I meant Silent Ste could cook the Christmas lunch etc etc. But no she will be sat on her arse stuffing her face while Nanny San runs round like a blue arsed fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll be salivating and barging her way around the Boxing Day sales like the greedy brat she is. Buying exactly what she bought last year and making a distasteful video as soon as she gets back.

Hope all of you wonderful people on here are having a good Christmas. Sending loads of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Only sale looked at was the Ryanair one from the couch as we got my dad a voucher.

Reactions: 11
She’s made a weird TikTok where she’s shaking her fists and wobbling in her pyjamas. No clue what it’s all about, but it’s a trend that she loves apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Of course I didn't mean Emma lift a finger unless its to open the tub of Celebrations, no I meant Silent Ste could cook the Christmas lunch etc etc. But no she will be sat on her arse stuffing her face while Nanny San runs round like a blue arsed fly.
Imagine if one of Ste's roasts was your Christmas Dinner! What is she actually going to when she can't go to the Wets at Christmas?

Reactions: 15
Are those pyjamas she's wearing in the latest tiktok slimming pyjamas? Looks suspiciously slimmer

Reactions: 14
I had to go and watch the tiktok and instantly wish I hadn't. What in the ever loving duck was that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s recorded a video about her Christmas presents from her parents house like an absolute sad sack.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm guessing she'll return next Monday with this message ⬇View attachment 2651738
yep, and the obligatory photo of her sitting in the car with a cream egg clenched between her gnashers - taken on Boxing day, because cream egg twisted are not appropriate Christmas chocolates, but th moment it hits December 26th, it's lal good because - IT'S EASTERRRRRRR! 🙄
---
I wonder if she’s recorded a video about her Christmas presents from her parents house like an absolute sad sack.
100% she will have - plus a "what I got in the boxing day sales" haul. she can't resist an opportunity to show off! babs by name, brags by nature. and ofc she will have prioritised her "what I got for Christmas" vlog immediately after opening presents, likely while wet san prepares the food, because ultimately THAT is the most important thing to her at CHRISTMAS. what a sad little life, babs. she'll be FUMING she has to wait til after the babmas to share it. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Genuinely though, what was that tik tok supposed to be? Has anyone seen a proper version of it, we all know she's done a poor rip off of another tik tok!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone actually understand the latest tiktok? I've noticed she's grown up from her tikky-tokky stage 😁 here's another tip Babs, or for your socials exec, with your desperate #fyp

Reactions: 8
It’s supposed to be imitating Melissa McCarthy I think. In a film she’s in she does a robbery at gunpoint then dances 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not 100% sure why and I’ve seen a couple that look as crap as Babs to be honest. But she of course is always the worst 🤣

Hope you cow bags all had as merry a Christmas as you could, and that you had/have some time to relax and be with loved ones, or on your own if you dislike the majority of people you know 🤣 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Babs probably can’t wait to get back to business. She’s been singlehandedly celebrating Christmas since the kids went back to school in September and must be sick of it.

Coming soon:

Valentine’s Day hot cock station, jumpers and decorated table

Her big red moon face gurning next to a pack of mini eggs. Bonus post about rage DMs from the babettes

A gigantic haul of all manner of horrible bargain bin Christmas shite, to put up for next year and smugly brag about

A mood board/word document about what godawful content she’s planning to foist on us for the next twelve months.

That safety hazard, eyesore mug shelf getting its springtime revamp

Babs being in her absolute element that the kids are out her bleeping sight back in a routine when they return to school

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Babs probably can’t wait to get back to business. She’s been singlehandedly celebrating Christmas since the kids went back to school in September and must be sick of it.

Coming soon:

Valentine’s Day hot cock station, jumpers and decorated table

Her big red moon face gurning next to a pack of mini eggs. Bonus post about rage DMs from the babettes

A gigantic haul of all manner of horrible bargain bin Christmas shite, to put up for next year and smugly brag about

A mood board/word document about what godawful content she’s planning to foist on us for the next twelve months.

That safety hazard, eyesore mug shelf getting its springtime revamp

Babs being in her absolute element that the kids are out her bleeping sight back in a routine when they return to school
Don’t forget that when she buys all her cards/wrapping paper/decorations/stocking filler tit in Lush, B&M or Home Bargains she will then pretend in Nov/Dec next year that she can’t find it. You know, for the hilarious content of her being able to say “stop messaging me that it’s up my bum” 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ And then she’ll buy it all again, just because she can.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.