Brummy Mummy #155 Omg rest days lol alright, calm down Paula Radcliffe 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know women aren’t put on this earth for the ‘male gaze’ and I know we can look how we want and dress how we want and behave how we want etc…but…as Ste/Longs is recording her galumping around I find it very hard to believe he is misty eyed or filled with lust towards his lovely lady wife.

How can you fancy/love or even remotely like someone who behaves like that?

I imagine it would be slightly easier to stomach if she were actually funny, but alas she is not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I swear to God, her babettes must be on crack or something! The bleeping fawning over a grellow lardebeest stomping round the hobbit house being the best thing they've ever seen? They're clearly as cunty as her!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What do we think their Christmas timeline is? I think it would start at theirs until about 11.30, then they drag themselves to stes family for lunch for 12.30 cos the toddlers (emma) wouldn't be able to eat any later without a hangry tantrum, then their pudding bowls will barely have been emptied & no offer to wash up before they head over to the Wets for the next two days eating beige & sweets cos I'm guessing none of them cook either.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2648139View attachment 2648140
These curtain poles though, not only do they stick out about 4ft more than they should, they’re not even the same length at each side 🤦🏼‍♀️ they’re just the shittest adults ever aren’t they? 🥴😂
Surely they haven’t brought that for that window?? They must have just reused it from their old house right ? Its miles to big 🤯
---
Is that it ……
Has she really gone for the year?

I believe she has a comeback post left in her 😜
Yep probably

Reactions: 16
To all you gorgeous humans 🙄... I'm signing of for a week of festive fun and beige food with my husband who shags me on the regular, and kids who actually like me and spend time with the family. Also mustn't forget the dog, who is very cute and actually has an Insta following 🤣

Anyway, thank you cowbags for another year of hilarity and combined hatred for Babs. She wouldn't have half the following if it wasn't for all us lovely trolls hate watching and giving her continuous content ideas.

Merry Christmas to you all, some extra love to those who struggle through Christmas thinking of those we've lost. And much love to every cowbag and their family members who are working over the Christmas period, the country would be on its knees without you all!
🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can we all just have a moment of silence to think of how many mince pies, boxes of chocolates and piles of biscuits that are about to be consumed by Babs over the next three days. Their last view will be Babs oversized tongue and yellow teeth. God speed.

Merry Christmas, Cowbags, and I shall see you all for the rehashed content in 2024!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What do we think their Christmas timeline is? I think it would start at theirs until about 11.30, then they drag themselves to stes family for lunch for 12.30 cos the toddlers (emma) wouldn't be able to eat any later without a hangry tantrum, then their pudding bowls will barely have been emptied & no offer to wash up before they head over to the Wets for the next two days eating beige & sweets cos I'm guessing none of them cook either.
It'll be an early start since Emma can't sleep past 7am but of course she'll blame the toddlers and say they woke her up early as they were too excited (when in reality they would probably love a lie in away from her).
They'll definitely spend as little time as possible with Steve's family, it's all about HER family for Christmas 🙄

Reactions: 19
Merry Xmas 🐄 bags!
I hope you all have a wonderful time 🌲❤🎅
Sending huge love to you all, but especially to those struggling at the moment, Christmas definitely isn't a happy time for all.

See you all in 2024 for more Babs carry on,,,,,
You guys rock ✌
Peace to all x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Merry Christmas to my fellow 🐮🛍. Remember however down anyone feels, we're better than Bab, aka, Piela Bakewell.
Screenshot_20231224_144046.jpg

Lots of love to those not feeling the festive spirit and to those that are. See you all in the new year for more 'adventures' with the soppy, grellow twit. 🥂🎄🎅🍾✌✌✌.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Merry Christmas you kind hearted and quick witted 🐮 💼.
Sharing love and positivity to all ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she'll be at her parents tonight. Font they wake up there Christmas morning?

Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas you mean cowbags 🎄😉

Thank you for the loves and for being a bunch of online anonymous friends 🥰 without getting too soppy I love our little community on here and sometimes on a rubbish day it's what makes my day brighter!

Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow, if you're working I hope you have an alternative Christmas day and all get plenty of rest, nibbles (bit rude) and drinks 🥂

Love to all of you from me and rest of the Moos! 🐄😘💖

Roll on 2024 for more Babs duck ups/tattle gold!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
i can't believe that a 46 year old woman, whose husband is the infamous "king of the roasts", refuses to EVER host Christmas. okay, it would probably be a bit of a tit Christmas dinner, with sloppy smash and only a sprinkle of pea confetti each, but she is SO lazy - it's not even as though she would be involved in the cooking, she'd be eating snacks and downing bottles of baileys! yet every year, she spends Christmas at the wets, expecting her elderly parents to wait on her hand and foot - even sharing that wet san brings mince pies to her so she doesn't have to move off the sofa! and as for visiting her MIL, if they are staying with the wet ones, I assume she is allowing Steve and the kids to spend a few hours - if that 🙄 - with her, and then dragging them off to spend Christmas with HER family.

i swear in the past she used to claim they alternated spending Christmas day with her parents and Steve's, yet every year the photos she shared seemed to prove that they had spent Christmas day with the wets, so i don't believe that was true. it seems more that since her FIL died, Steve's mum is mentioned a little more frequently, as though babs finally relented and has allowed her to be a little more involved in their lives - although very much still differentiates between STEVE'S family, and HERS. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.