Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Franklin22

Her comments about ironing pyjamas. I just can’t wear unironed PJs. Looking at that reel this morning completely validates this for me!!

Reactions: 13
Exactly this…I found this bemusing! She last taught perhaps 10 years ago? So she’s not a teacher anymore. And if she hopes to return, unfortunately no school/college/tutoring agency would risk having her on staff because of what she posts, she must know that surely? Professionals working with kids in any capacity have to be so careful online. I just found it really odd that she spoke about herself as a teacher in the present tense.
Especially as we know Babs never lives in the present 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Please could I ask what shadow banned/banning means?
She’s posting stories but they’re not appearing in my feed on Insta alongside others with similar timestamps.

Shadowbanning is the act of muting a user or their content on a platform without informing them. While the term shadowban is pretty new, the practice of hiding participants online without telling them long predates it.

• Heart

zebby

VIP Member
With Camp Nou being demolished I’d have to agree unless they go to Princes Park and tie in a “unexpected Disney trip”
---

The Coffee Bean or Bodymoor Heath 😂😂
Yes. Bodymoor Heath for the boys and a luxury spa day for her and TT as recompense.

• Heart

nursetallis

do we know if any character from gilmore girls went to amsterdam ?
---
It is incredibly easy to wander into the red light district and there’s no ‘warnings’ you are about to enter it and there’s ladies in windows 24/7. When I went we literally turned a corner and there they were!! Babs is going to combust!!
however, you forget that babs is the ultimate feminist; she's pro sex work i'm sure x

• Haha

Deedeedum

Any accountants on here? What is the relevance of the Gift aid to her? Presumably she pays higher rate tax on all of her income -does it mean she gets anything back on the money that others have donated? (I have no idea about gift aid but something is sticking in my mind about higher-rate tax payers…as you were ☺)

shazbev

VIP Member
Notice little E gets a 2 pic post, unlike the brat who had a gushing montage. Bab's replies to her fawning babettes come across as being very underwhelmed by the upcoming trip except for one where she's told to look out for the massive primark!!! Hmmm getting a sense of a bit of shade thrown here ⬇.

Attachments

emme1122

Chatty Member
Right I don't know Birmingham at all so no idea of the geography but what has her mother moving got to do with the Lush sale? She regularly drives all over the place it seems to buy tat and pops to London (only on the slow train though!) whenever she wants so why does her mother moving house mean she can't buy bath bombs at Lush anymore? Is she incapable of shopping without her mother at the age of 46?!! She seems to manage fine the rest of the year!!

Now I am no way Babfending at all but I think the reason Ethan didn't get to go on The Brat's trip was he was in school as she got 2 weeks half term and he got 1. HOWEVER, having said that its mighty unfair that The Brat basically gets 2 trips while he only gets one! I bet her and Erin don't go the football stadium- They'll go shopping in Primark while Ste and Ethan do the stadium. Cos you know that's why you go all the way to Amsterdam to shop in Primark!! How about you just DON'T shop for a whole week Emma?! What a joke she can barely manage one day!
Her parents literally moved 5ish miles, the other side of the m6 basically. And I only know this as she doesn’t care about her parents privacy and posted all about their move just like she did her own. Emma is closer to Solihull now than what the wets are.

moose622

No it’s not! It’s funny I’m from Birmingham but I live in Canada where we have a Tim Hortons on every corner. I know it’s fairly new to the U.K. so it’s more of a novelty and I’ve been to the one in Brum and everything is way overpriced for that reason. But no one over here would take their kids to Tim Hortons for their birthday so it is funny to see her say that. It’d be like having a birthday party in a Gregg’s and then sneaking in your own cake on top of it 😂

I was coming here to say this! (I'm not Canadian but lived there for some time). I love me a Timmies when I go 'home' or even when I visit a UK city that has one but that's a niche (sorry Babs) thing because it's about nostalgia. Not because it's a 'superior' fast food.

Also Babs spring for some donuts you cheapass.

Reactions: 12