Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Franklin22

IMG_6283.png

Well, this photo certainly shows whoā€™s the favourite child. Both parents with their arm around big E, while little E looks like heā€™s an add on. Babs has virtually got her back to him!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I donā€™t mind Rog, I saw a YouTube video Babs did years ago and San basically said in it how upset it made Rog the hate that Babs gets.

Which likely comes down to Babs being an attention seeker and running to mummy and daddy and telling them what was being said. So I think he tries hard to validate her

His man cave was fine, heā€™s decorated it in the way he wanted. Iā€™m unsure why she needed to hype it up. But then she does use her dad as an emotional pawn for the Babettes.

Likely an unpopular opinion but I do find the references to him being a perv/n*nce really uncomfortable if Iā€™m honest. I remember a few years ago an elderly man who played video games online with a following was falsely accused and his name was cleared as it was mistaken identity but the video he posted about his experience was absolutely heartbreaking and has stayed with me all this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
An old Babs interview came up on my YouTube and she mentioned how there were threads about her on Guru Gossip.

I used to read that forum back in the day, so I logged back in and for reference Babs is only ever mentioned on Louiseā€™s thread - never had her own threads then as she was literally a nobody (still is).

The comments were hilarious because they were written quite a few years ago now by people that never watched her and just based their opinion of her whenever she featured in Louiseā€™s vlog and just wanted to share some of them from LPā€™s thread on there.

ā€œHer annoying brummy friend is a classic apple shape - big boobed and round around the middle with not much hip curveā€

ā€œher haul with the brummy mummy lady... ugh, intolerableā€

ā€œshe's busy going shopping and buying utter useless shit with that horrible Brummy Mummy.ā€

ā€œI love Esther. She's not over the top like brummy mummy shes just a normal personā€

ā€œCanā€™t stand brummy mummy. Hate it when she appears in Louiseā€™s vlogs. Just so loud and in your face.ā€

ā€œI think brummy mummy is as fake as the Gleam group, she must have had poundsigns in her eyes when Louise became friends with her.ā€

ā€œI refuse to watch anything with this awful brummymummy idiotā€

ā€œOh dear I love pinafore dresses, did BrummyMummy really have to wear one lolā€

ā€œshe doesn't have many friendships these days apart from that crazed fan of hers brummymummyā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
I think that Wet San moving to a considerably larger house has, quite frankly, pissed on her chips.

Outdone by your own sabre toothed mother Babs, oh the shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

milliemoo1988

ā€œItā€™s sold outā€ proclaims the queen of organisation as she asks for tips of what to do in Amsterdamā€¦.
Oh but please donā€™t worry! Luckily she already visited them when she was 18.

So fuck everyone else apparently. Haha as if she actually said that. Sod her kids, sod her husband, itā€™s all about her and luckily sheā€™s already been to those places when she was 18 so doesnā€™t matter that theyā€™re sold out.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Oh well as long as SHE has seen them fuck everyone else! Honestly Iā€™ve never known anyone so fucking self absorbed as this fat ugly bitch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

simbi123

So babs bought Erin a new hoodie on a random trip Copenhagen because she didn't *want* to wear a coat, while Ethan has to use his Christmas money to buy flavoured water on his birthday trip. She's vile

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Ffs this is supposed to be a trip for Ethanā€™s s birthday and she canā€™t even buy him some flavour pods for his Air up?! Yet the Brat gets bags, treats and Emma buys it all.
Sheā€™s such a bitch and a really really HORRIBLE mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

ChickenWine

VIP Member
But just think of the content she can create from it ā€¦. We had several stories about a man drying his pants just a few weeks ago!
Thereā€™ll be a story about how one of the women came out of her window to complement Babs on her hair/coat/shoes. And how one of them winked at Ste and they all SCREAMED!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240101_172032_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240101_172012_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240101_172018_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240101_172024_Instagram.jpg

This is her - 2nd Jan 2023.
There's nothing about these pictures or this post that say she isn't happy, doesn't like herself, or that she's in the depths of despair of Perimenopause!
She's a fake lying cunt!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Hmmm interesting thatā€™s sheā€™s promoting Laura Adlingtons book.
Now I am overweight. I am very overweight. I am also perimenopausal.
Unlike Emma I am not happy with my size. I am addressing it slowly. Calorie deficit and more exercise.
I havenā€™t read Lauraā€™s book nor will I but it appears to celebrate being fat from what I have read on the blurb.. Now while I think body confidence is VERY important and no one should be shamed about their size, I also think being very overweight shouldnā€™t be celebrated. Like it or not it is NOT healthy. It affects your cardiovascular system, joints, and does increase your risk of developing certain diseases etc. This is scientific fact.
The reason Emma bleats on about body confidence is because sheā€™s actually too lazy to do anything to lose weight. So she makes out sheā€™s happy being big and has made it her personality. However you can see through her endless consumerism that sheā€™s not happy deep down. Sheā€™s chasing the next thing to make her feel happy constantly. Sheā€™d love to be size 12 really.
Her management must be crap - they should be telling her to re evaluate her platform and make some fresh, new interesting content. But that will never happen.
Emma is too lazy in every single aspect of her life.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Why is she talking to me like I am a toddler? "Easy peasy" and "you have to go to special areas". Is that where people have "special cuddles" Emma? She is insufferable.

• Haha
  • Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Iā€™m intrigued by the California trip too, Disneyland itself is 3 days, 4 at a push so what will they do the rest of the time? Universal is in LA so they will have to drive to get to Burbank (unless they Uber).
Old Sharky will absolutely need to do his homework on this one ā€¦. I too look forward to the mess they will make of what should be an epic holiday šŸ‘€
Iā€™m dreading all the California talk. We went last summer and saved for YEARS to afford it. Was cancelled/postponed 3 times because of covid. Was our first holiday abroad in 13 years and our kids first time abroad ever. It pisses me off so much that this fat stupid cow can just afford stuff like this by jumping around flapping her fat gut in front of a camera and itā€™s just for content!
Itā€™s nothing like wdw. I honestly hope she hates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Apologies if it's already been said, but......

Ethan wanted all the nitty gritty about her birth story?... Excuse me, what!???...HER birth story?!!!! It's HIS birth story! FFS, she's even made THAT about her!!! šŸ¤¬

This trip is F all to do with Ethan's birthday. It's purely a content trip, cosplaying as a birthday trip, to perpetuate the hoodwinking of the intellectually challenged babettes into thinking she's raising her children equally.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Angechicken

Chatty Member
She travels all the way to beautiful Amsterdam and visits shops that are also available to her in the uk within hours of arriving. She is a sad f*ck

• Heart
Reactions: 42