Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It was actually my 11 year old who spotted the kids - they were sat with Wet Claire at the time. Babs came and joined a few minutes later on.

Reactions: 14

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Right I don't know Birmingham at all so no idea of the geography but what has her mother moving got to do with the Lush sale? She regularly drives all over the place it seems to buy tat and pops to London (only on the slow train though!) whenever she wants so why does her mother moving house mean she can't buy bath bombs at Lush anymore? Is she incapable of shopping without her mother at the age of 46?!! She seems to manage fine the rest of the year!!

Now I am no way Babfending at all but I think the reason Ethan didn't get to go on The Brat's trip was he was in school as she got 2 weeks half term and he got 1. HOWEVER, having said that its mighty unfair that The Brat basically gets 2 trips while he only gets one! I bet her and Erin don't go the football stadium- They'll go shopping in Primark while Ste and Ethan do the stadium. Cos you know that's why you go all the way to Amsterdam to shop in Primark!! How about you just DON'T shop for a whole week Emma?! What a joke she can barely manage one day!
Her mother has moved to an area which takes approximately 28 mins to get to Solihull , it would take babs 45 mins to get to Solihul… and like @Loopybird69 says there’s one in the city centre which is much easier to get to for both of them.

Whatsername

Chatty Member
Would the tween and teen still be too young for the titanic experience and game of thrones experience? Fab two days there without taking into account the history and natural beauty
Was it yesterday she mentioned how little E loves a science museum? Belfast has W5 which is excellent for kids and adults. We had a great afternoon in there when our two were younger.

hd1234

Anybody else thinks that Babs will buy all the chocolate/sweet advent calendars next to do a review of each one

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I assumed that her crazy early bed time was because her family had told her she couldn’t record herself in the evening, or after the kids are in bed or whatever. So instead she shifted their evenings to start at 4pm, and would just rather go to bed at 8pm than not have her little corner of the internet fawn over her.

focusdochas

VIP Member
She really latches onto something and over references it doesn’t she. Everyone else would have moved on.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
She will probably go to Albania as it’s the latest “in” place and we all
Know how she likes a bandwagon

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
No. I. Do. Not. 🤣🤣

There's a flight and a pair of ski's with my name on it this weekend. But I'll not forget 🤣✌

Mr Doodle and I are (wait for it) off for 5 days kid free skiing ⛷ Who knows, we may even share the same bed in the hotel 🤫 #bit rude! Emma, you should try it sometime, oh no wait...... your husband despises you and prefers men!
Ooooh enjoy the apres ski 😉😉😉

• Heart

Hareandbear

VIP Member
No. I. Do. Not. 🤣🤣

There's a flight and a pair of ski's with my name on it this weekend. But I'll not forget 🤣✌

Mr Doodle and I are (wait for it) off for 5 days kid free skiing ⛷ Who knows, we may even share the same bed in the hotel 🤫 #bit rude! Emma, you should try it sometime, oh no wait...... your husband despises you and prefers men!
Have the best time 🎿

• Heart

Gingysmummy

Shes definitely made it clear she got a shock with him having had an easier time with Erin. On top of him not being the anticipated girl, I don't think she's ever quite forgiven him!
---

I wonder if she'll come back claiming Amsterdam is "definitely not for kiddos" after getting a second hand high and stumbing into the red light area!?
We took my son to Amsterdam when he was 7 , and he’s coped alright 😂. But of course we don’t treat him like a toddler

• Heart

milliemoo1988

Just watched the creepy new year video with Ste’s stocking hands and seriously is he ok? Why can’t he hold his hand steady when he holds the bit of paper up? The poor man is shaking like a bloody leaf

• Haha

milliemoo1988

I've seen Ethan and Steven in RL. At the Aston Villa Christmas party thing in December.
Steven is extremely rude and actually pushed in front of us for the 3d cinema queue. Ethan is just a normal kid, did look a bit funny in his bootleg jeans though.
Aw that makes me feel even more sorry for him. He seems like such a genuinely sweet boy, I hope he isn’t bullied because of how his mom dresses him and treats him like a baby. Well and obviously because of all the embarrassing shite she posts online.

He just seems so chilled out and happy to go along with anything. I don’t know if anyone else remembers but I’m sure she used to moan about him and his behaviour a lot when he was much younger. Around age 3-6. I remember she’d be so annoyed and frustrated they had to leave outings early because of his behaviour, having tantrums etc. I wonder if that’s where some of the favouritism comes from. She still holds resentment towards him for being what she saw as a “difficult child.”

Aside from the fact she is reliving her youth vicariously through “her girl” of course.

Last edited:

Mingles1001

VIP Member
There has been a weird dynamic in that house for years
If you didn’t know she had children you’d think they were childless
those children are like soap characters who disappear to their bedrooms at 6.00 pm

does she never think about how shit her content is
Boring repetitive crap every day

married to the most boring man on earth

View attachment 2683538
---

this is hilarious but TRUE!!!
Brilliant! 👏👏🫢🫢They really are like soap children listening to their tapes in their bedroom 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I lived in Manchester and regularly travelled to Solihull and it was no problem but fat fuck can’t do it whilst based in Birmingham 🤔

Packs de-caf tea bags after stuffing her face with cake 🤔

And looking at the picture of them all no Ethan only half his hand and just fucking Erin in the middle the favourite as usual 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13