Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
What do we think their Christmas timeline is? I think it would start at theirs until about 11.30, then they drag themselves to stes family for lunch for 12.30 cos the toddlers (emma) wouldn't be able to eat any later without a hangry tantrum, then their pudding bowls will barely have been emptied & no offer to wash up before they head over to the Wets for the next two days eating beige & sweets cos I'm guessing none of them cook either.
I think she'll be at her parents tonight. Font they wake up there Christmas morning?

Reactions: 11

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Almost feels like sheā€™s trying to talk like LP but it doesnā€™t work for her is just annoying.

Actually I remember Louise calling her out for being weird and never being able to talk about sex in one of their later videos.

Edit: I found it! Around the 19:40 mark
No idea who that other woman is. Both seem as vile as each other. I just watched this with the sound off though and WOW they both HATE one another! Thatā€™s quite uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 11

Emmalj44

Sheā€™s posting stories but theyā€™re not appearing in my feed on Insta alongside others with similar timestamps.
You can mute their stories (or posts), but shadow banning is done automatically by the app - or the algorithm, and itā€™s never clear why. Though at times, like with Babs, itā€™s a blessing! šŸ˜‚
thanks for the reply , didnā€™t have a clue what it meant x
---
You can do that but you have to mute them. You go to button that says "Following" and when you click on that the drop down will allow you to mute stories or grid posts so they dont appear. You still follow her and can see them but you have to look for them

Shadow banning is done by Instagram on accounts they think are spamming or have been given a warning about their content
Awww I see , thank you for taking the time to explain šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 9

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Does anyone actually understand the latest tiktok? I've noticed she's grown up from her tikky-tokky stage šŸ˜ here's another tip Babs, or for your socials exec, with your desperate #fyp

Reactions: 8