Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We also stayed in Sloterdijk (sorry I have no idea how to spell it!) when we went - so much cheaper! It’s an expensive city. But that way we got accommodation for about half the price and it’s a really quick train ride to the main station (which is quite cool in itself) so def recommend, my kids were 9 & 11 at the time and thought it was awesome. Kids don’t care for being in the town centre!

Reactions: 15

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
View attachment 2677688

Bab, you forgot to clean up the varnish.

She defo does them herself because the quality of them is shocking! Cuticles would be prepped and she’d have an apex if they were done properly.
that would explain her HILARIOUS rehashed stories about the techs at the nail salon she supposedly goes to never remembering or recognising her, despite her going there so regularly - what with the combination of HER being the nail tech and her peri-menopausal memory loss. 🤣

i'm also convinced that it is either babs or the golden child painting her nails - likely both interchangably - as if she were genuinely. going to a salon, she wouldn't have been able to resist tagging them in the hopes of blagging herself a freebie with them so grateful for the publicity. 🙄

countdown to whenever she decides to have her hair cut, and whether to opt for a middle parting despite thinking it doesn't suit her because she wants to be perceived as a "cool mum", when Stedal is ordered to whip out his shears and she proudly shows off the wonky, uneven disaster in every possible shade of yellow, while the babettes fawn over her beauty and shower her with compliments. 🤢🤢

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Will she be back tomorrow or wait until after the Babbath? It’s been so nice without her on insta!

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Excuse you? Emma? Lift a finger at Christmas? Don't be daft! I said before, although it *would* totally make sense for Emma to host, I don't think it's fair to subject the Wets and Stes mum to one of their dry roasts or beige buffets for their Christmas fare. 🤣
it genuinely makes me laugh that babs has crowned Sharky as King of the Roasts - and regularly refers to him by that title - and claims that he prepares them a roast dinner every Sunday - always served dry for babs, because she is a self-deemed MONSTER who thinks it is a personality trait to not eat gravy 🙄 - yet she never hosts Christmas, or even invites the Wets over to join them for their Sunday lunch!

it's not as though babs would be lifting a finger anyway - it would be Sharky in the kitchen, and even then she would still expect him to wait on her and bring her snacks as she demanded, so it's hardly any different to her spending Christmas with the wet ones, just that it would probably be nice for her elderly parents to have a year spent without the burden of hosting Christmas - especially where babs is involved, as it must be pretty stressful ensuring they have all the beige foods and sugary Christmas snacks on the list she will have given them, to avoid any tantrums or strops, plus the exhaustion of having to bring everything to her as she refuses to leave the sofa! and who knows, they may discover a love for a dollop of mash slopped on the plate to accompanying their aunt Bessie's roasties! 🤣🤣

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I hate that chocolate with a passion. And I’m putting babs wanted to visit there way more than little E did

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Of course I didn't mean Emma lift a finger unless its to open the tub of Celebrations, no I meant Silent Ste could cook the Christmas lunch etc etc. But no she will be sat on her arse stuffing her face while Nanny San runs round like a blue arsed fly.
Imagine if one of Ste's roasts was your Christmas Dinner! What is she actually going to when she can't go to the Wets at Christmas?

NattyMoo

Just wondering to myself whether these social media breaks that she takes actually kill her because she can’t post her usual drivel and she isn’t getting attention/validation or whether it brings a bit of relief that she can live ‘normally’ without posting every waking thought 🤔

• Heart

zebby

VIP Member
The B&M haul was desperate - not only the sheer amount of plastic shite, with obligatory Mike 'n' Ike's for the oldest 'child' but the amount of begging for subscribes, likes, follows over on the 'gram. Definitely no mention of an upcoming Amsterdam slog though. I mean, why would there be.

Oh, and here is a past question for the Babs maffs exam for beginners. If it takes one Babs 10 years to get 80k subscribers, how long will it take to get another 20k bots to get to the magic figure of 100k. Please show your workings. Your time starts now.

• Haha
  • Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
If she insists on not investing in her hair by getting it done properly can she at least tone out the yellow. Box dye is not her friend.