Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
For a minute I thought the ā€˜flying soloā€˜ was Babs taking little E on this football holiday just the two of them. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bloody hell it comes to something when a 40 something woman cant take her 10 year old son and a few friends to a trampoline park without help from her mummy and daddy! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

syd81

Sooooo.... 2 things!
1. No one does plastic tat in party bags anymore, no one wants it in their homes and just ends up in landfill!
2. She said she was solo parenting today yet has dragged the grandparents along to a trampoline park which to any grandparent sounds like hell on earth. Just goes to show she has no mom friends as surely one of those might have joined her (if she was remotely interesting and genuine to talk to).

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
At this point I'm actually dreading the vulgar bragging come back post!
I just know it's going to feature her in her swimming costume on a freezing cold beach, holding hands with someone out of shot, fake cheesy smile, and lengthy bullshit dribble about how amazing 2023 was and how she can't wait to prat her way through 2024, or some such bollocks!
God I wish she'd just piss off the face of the earth!

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
So this time last year she was so miserable, sheā€™s still fighting back tears over it 12 months later. But this year sheā€™s fine again everyone šŸ™„.

Whatā€™s with this pattern of her repeatedly ā€œrevealingā€ she was unhappy at various points in the past, then insisting sheā€™s so much better now, then once again saying actually she wasnā€™t really happy, now happy etc etc etc. Looks like sheā€™s never actually happy. And of course itā€™s never herself to blame - itā€™s always because sheā€™s ā€œpoorlyā€, or because of ā€œnasty menā€ upsetting her either online or in real life.

Itā€™s quite obvious to everybody else that sheā€™s unhappy because her marriage is dead and sheā€™s severely overweight. Those are the two prevailing issues. But sheā€™s too lazy and proud to address those things.

• Heart

DLPJG

Bragging that you cook everything at 200 in an attempt to be relatable is the most depressing thing I've seen in a long time. If you can't be bothered to feed your family anything other than ultra processed rubbish then claiming that you also can't even be bothered to read the instructions is pretty grim. I wish she'd take some time to research how terrible ultra processed foods are for our health, for the sake of her kids at least, but she won't of course.

Any the irony of her being friends with TT never fails to amaze me. I also cooked one of her recipes tonight - a salmon dish with plenty of veg - and it was the easiest thing ever. She has ALL the time and ALL the money to invest in looking after her family properly but she willingly makes a choice not to. There are no excuse for it.

• Heart

Whats_my_name_again

I've been WFH today, and the kids have done nothing. Absolutely nothing. No survival mode needed, I've worked, they've got on with either watching TV, playing on PlayStation or reading / winding each other up. I've got 3 kids, youngest is 8. Why is she so pathetic?!!

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Is she saying all this ā€œbrain fogā€ crap because sheā€™s being called out regarding the gift aid?
Exactly this ā¬†, she's playing the sympathy card for her fawning babettes, cue a story later with her explaining how she ticked the gift aid box by accident thanks to her 'brain fog' šŸ¤¬ Cunning, duplicitous cunt!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Maybe they threw the bowl at her in self defence near the pastry section at the breakfast buffetā€¦ get back you beast!

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
I've seen Ethan and Steven in RL. At the Aston Villa Christmas party thing in December.
Steven is extremely rude and actually pushed in front of us for the 3d cinema queue. Ethan is just a normal kid, did look a bit funny in his bootleg jeans though.

• Wow
  • Angry
I'm also flying solo today, except that I am also working full time today as well because I WFH and husband works out of the house. It's alright though, my kids are 9 and 12 so it'll be easier for me, fingers crossed Babs survives with her 2 under 2.

• Haha
  • Heart

DLPJG

She really needs to think about reigning in how much she shares of the kids going forward. Iā€™ve have children the same age and they would be mortified if I shared their what should be private moments on social media and my accounts are private! I donā€™t care how many holidays it pays for itā€™s not worth it!
I look back at my own childhood and try to imagine not just a few pictures of me in private family albums but dozens of images and videos of me online for anyone to see, whether that be friends, family, work colleagues etc plus an extensive commentary of my life shared by my parents that I had no control over. I think itā€™s a horrific concept and there should be laws against it personally but maybe thats just me!

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I do find it amusing that she always says ā€œIā€™ll take you alongā€ like weā€™re some absolute peasants that could only afford a bus ride into the next town for our holiday. Yet she relies on the recommendations of her viewers of what to actually do there?

• Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Her house reminds me of the kids book squash and a squeezeā€¦ A wise old man heard her grumble and grouse, "There's not enough room in my house. Wise old man, won't you help me please? My house is a squash and a squeeze. Chuck out your tat and shit mug collection and clean your windows you minger (ok ending slightly changed).
In her pit story she looks like she stinks of fish poo and Bobby orangeā€¦ why would you want the internet to see you looking like that? Iā€™d be ashamed if the postman see me like that let alone other parents at the school etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Again, his birthday and using Christmas money for a drink thing. Her daughter was in a roundabout way given 50 face mask sheets in her sales haul for gratis.

• Angry
  • Sad

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Happy new year Babs šŸ„³

Actual footage of Babs buying bots tomorrow morning šŸ¤£

Happy New year cowbags šŸ„‚šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠ

Thank you as ever for the support and laughs šŸ’– and for making crappy days a lot less crappy šŸ’žšŸ„°

Oh and Emma, when you catch up here, Ozzy Osbourne has a message from you šŸ‘‡ courtesy of Nirvana jumper gate šŸ˜‰
#lestweforget

Screenshot_2023-12-31-20-40-38-596~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart