Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I don’t mind Rog, I saw a YouTube video Babs did years ago and San basically said in it how upset it made Rog the hate that Babs gets.

Which likely comes down to Babs being an attention seeker and running to mummy and daddy and telling them what was being said. So I think he tries hard to validate her

His man cave was fine, he’s decorated it in the way he wanted. I’m unsure why she needed to hype it up. But then she does use her dad as an emotional pawn for the Babettes.

Likely an unpopular opinion but I do find the references to him being a perv/n*nce really uncomfortable if I’m honest. I remember a few years ago an elderly man who played video games online with a following was falsely accused and his name was cleared as it was mistaken identity but the video he posted about his experience was absolutely heartbreaking and has stayed with me all this time.
I agree re the "perv" comments. He's probably just trying to be supportive, I don't get the impression her parents really "get" her so-called job at all. I do find it interesting though that, as I've said many times before, EMMA doesn't seem to care that because of her exposure of her family her dad gets called a perv, her husbands sexuality is questioned, her daughter is referred to as a brat, and her mum, sister, and even her dog get slated on the regular! Ethan is the only one who gets positive comments!! But she doesn't give a shiny shit, if you ever needed proof all she cares about is herself this is it, most of us would be mortified to see these comments about our families, and mortified a bit more to know that we'd put them in that position.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I think she's majorly tripped herself up here.
The mention of the gift aid on that fake email could really balls things up for her.
She has aPsolutely donated this money as if its ALL from her, therefore fraudulently confirming they can claim gift aid on all of it. When in reality they can only legitimately do this if each person declares their individual tax status when they donate!
She is such an idiot!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Bloody hell, so in the past 12 months we’ve had NYC, Lanzarote, Iceland, Orlando, Copenhagen, DLP and now Amsterdam, have I got that right?

What a fucking braggart. I’d be too embarrassed to show off that much. Also that just cost a fucking FORTUNE - like, tens of thousands! Is she REALLY earning that much money?!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240104_094600.jpg

No Bab you look like the massive cunt you are and he needs someone to put 50p in him to reanimate him. Tbh he looks like he's in a hostage situation!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Im just wondering if anyone has any wishes for the new year? My wish is that this middle parting comes back 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20231227_164035_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_185541963985230.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Laylaybelle

IMG_2692.jpeg

So informative, so useful.

what is a Museumkaart?
How much was it?
What age qualifies as a “little kiddo”?
What sort of public transport? Bus? Tram? Boat? Helicopter??
How ever did you get this “job”?

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
There is no way she didn't know how short the next 2 half terms are (5 weeks each) and how early Easter is this year, because she'll have holiday's booked for both of them 🤬
She's a lying twat and only does this to try and look relatable to the busy babette's who actually work and have to plan childcare!

• Heart
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
View attachment 2671225
Well, this photo certainly shows who’s the favourite child. Both parents with their arm around big E, while little E looks like he’s an add on. Babs has virtually got her back to him!!
The body language here speaks volumes!
And the worrying thing is that she's so thick she has no idea how glaringly obvious it is that the spoilt brat is her favourite child 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She needs to stop trying to make Ste happen. Every grain of sand in the Sahara desert is less dry than that turkey twizzler.

It’s actually hilarious that everything she tries to branch into turns out so shit. Travel vlogger - makes every place look shit and boring. Interior vlogger - makes the most basic boring choices and can’t even measure. And she can’t even become a partner duo like Ladbaby/Ladbaby Mum, Chris/Rosemary, Stacey/Joe because her partner has less vocabulary than a scarecrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BLAH76

Chatty Member
To all you gorgeous humans 🙄... I'm signing of for a week of festive fun and beige food with my husband who shags me on the regular, and kids who actually like me and spend time with the family. Also mustn't forget the dog, who is very cute and actually has an Insta following 🤣

Anyway, thank you cowbags for another year of hilarity and combined hatred for Babs. She wouldn't have half the following if it wasn't for all us lovely trolls hate watching and giving her continuous content ideas.

Merry Christmas to you all, some extra love to those who struggle through Christmas thinking of those we've lost. And much love to every cowbag and their family members who are working over the Christmas period, the country would be on its knees without you all!
🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Ffs! I'd forgotten how disgusting she is in the morning sweaty pit stories 😑
She makes Waynetta Slob look like Kate Middleton 🤣

• Haha

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Tingo to whoever called it that Babs wouldn’t go on the football tour and would go shopping with the chosen one instead. This woman makes me so angry how she treats Ethan.

• Heart
  • Sad

ohyes

VIP Member
Spoiler cunt…..I’ve watched it and it’s irrelevant what she’s harping on about, most people talking about this program are talking about other things in it anyway…..try’s to be relatable but never manages it….sad fat deluded cunt of a woman that gets more cunty as every day goes on…..she is my number one reason I use cunt so much…..you may have noticed…..for anyone at the back …..CONWAY IS A CUNT
---

What she’s posting isn’t that relevant ….it is but there’s other things most spoiler cunts are asking …..😡😡
Can I just double check, do you think Emma is a cunt then? 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Stimpii

VIP Member
I only dip in and out of these threads but how is she still so fucking boring.

Nobody cares when Stephen wears shorts. People who follow her because they actually enjoy her content need help.

• Heart
  • Haha

Franklin22

Why is she still harping on about an ex boyfriend and his comments to her? She’s been with the gormless one for 20 years!! I had a few dodgy boyfriends in my youth but I really don’t waste any headspace on memories of them.

• Heart