Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
This year we’ve got lots to look forward to from Babs. According to her pathetic, childish collage, she’s aiming to have boundaries and protect precious time in 2024. Well that’s a first from her 🤣 and in the next minute she’s sharing her dad’s den and saying she thinks of her son as a 2 year old. 😳
View attachment 2661628
'protecting precious time'

But not protecting my kids safety.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240109_103435_edit_7309259052053.jpg

yes Bab, to mirror your beige and boring personality, lifestyle and marriage! 👌
Eta, who the fuck does her nails? Absolutely shocking if she's paid for these!
Screenshot_20240109_103435_edit_7462193395224.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I am so glad Babs has already been to Anne Franks and Van Gogh so at least she’s sorted. I mean. Anyone would have thought it was her sons trip

• Angry

ohyes

VIP Member
IMG_2721.jpeg
IMG_2723.jpeg

These curtain poles though, not only do they stick out about 4ft more than they should, they’re not even the same length at each side 🤦🏼‍♀️ they’re just the shittest adults ever aren’t they? 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She was 18 the other day when she said she'd already visited Amsterdam! Today she said 19! Ffs Emma, keep up with your own lies!

• Haha
  • Wow

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most votes at time of creation was made by @ohyes and nominated by @Hareandbear

Well done you two, you get a free make over from Babs herself! Make up, clothes, saggy bra and giant pants. Enjoy xx

A brief recap

Babs has shared her new exercise regime. ‘3 hour long‘ walks per week! 2 days swimming and 2 rest days #EliteAthlete

We were shocked to learn Babs still has an assistant!! What she actually does we are not sure 🤔 Apparently the assistant helps with the polls 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m constantly amazed (and I know by now I shouldn’t be) at how she can bring literally every single thing about someone else back to her - every single time! It’s phenomenal. She is so incredibly narcissistic.

• Heart

zebby

VIP Member
You can imagine her explaining the Anne Frank story as "it's about this girl who lived in a room like our TipTopTopTop ClOffice craft room/Daddies bedroom. She had to hide away for some reason that I can't remember but she seemed happy enough.............oooh look, Sephora and stroopwaffles Ez"

• Heart
  • Angry

Smell_my_cheese

I can smell her morning breath from those stories 🤢

Weirdly I had a dream/nightmare about her last night (need to get a life I know!) I was in her house and it was crammed full of stuff. For some reason I decided to clean her kitchen 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 and whilst in there found Ste with an attractive woman (I know, I was shocked she was female too!) looking at houses on Rightmove together.
For some reason (piss poor judgement probably) I went to let Babs know what was going on right under her bulbous nose…and instead of confronting him or being upset she got a planner out and started plotting the timeline of breaking the news to her followers and how she’d capitalise on the marriage breakdown and subsequent rise to embrace single motherhood!

I woke up aPsolutely disgusted with myself and am now off to put on my daily wash and walk my dog for an hour to try and cleanse my mind before going to work… 😬😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Oh yay another reel of wild sharky drinking a fosters top in an Irish bar you go kweeeeen!
The fact that 🦈 Stephen Babs seeks out an Irish Bar wherever in the world they are, then proceeds to order & pose with a Fosters Australian Lager Top, shows how Irish he is isn't 😑😂😂😂🙄

• Haha

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Hasnt this '20 minutes at 200 degrees' been done to death on Insta? Only ages later does she pick up on it. She is basic in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
View attachment 2682273
Here we go, before she deletes it!!
The more I read this, the more angry it makes me! I'm going to contact the relevant office at BCH, I know plenty of people there!
This definitely reads like SHE made the donation, but it wasn't her money. She just hosted an event.
It's wrong on so many levels! But the gift aid part is where she's really fucked up!

• Heart
Reactions: 30