Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohyes

VIP Member
I think Emma is amazing. Sometimes I think to myself, she can’t possibly be any more of a narcissistic cunt than she’s already been then BOOM, she does something else to prove me wrong. Quite the skill Emma, you massive bellend 👏🏼

Hope you hate Amsterdam, you arsehole 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
View attachment 2671267

Fucking unbelievable! Who just WHO posts shit like this?!!! EVERY SINGLE THING she makes about herself. She is a fucking horrible HORRIBLE woman.
---
Ha! We crossed posts!! Both amazed at her narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Hello dear 🐄🛍I want to wish you all a very happy and healthy 2024. Thank you for the laughs over the last year, you guys kept me going through a few difficult months so I really really thank you. Sending love to all. Thank you again ❤

• Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
6:30pm and she’s watching the tourist?! Jesus at 6:30pm I’m still watching paw patrol with my youngest after clearing up dinner and prepping dinner for the husband and me. Then it’s bedtime faff and fun with the smallest and the eldest joins us to watch ted lasso our house and our living room is like Piccadilly station until at least 9pm… what a weird family!!!!

• Heart

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
So hang on, this is Ethan’s trip supposedly but Erin gets to go too? So why couldn’t Ethan go to Copenhagen.
Sorry I only half hate watch her now.
Horrendous woman.

• Heart
  • Sad

SingSong

VIP Member
Bab only think sex is for procreation not for fun or a base human desire.

She thinks people are like her and Ste and don't have sex lives.

However, I think he has a sex life,it just doesn't involve Bab. #Shooketh

• Haha
Reactions: 35

SingSong

VIP Member
I can't watch Real Housewives during the daytime Bab, I'm at work, helping children and families out.

I earn my own money to provide for my kids, instead of pimping out my kids to make me money! It's a novel idea, you should try it!

What a lazy slovenly bitch she is

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think the Brat is a chip off the Babs block and thinks she’s star in the making. I’m not convinced she doesn’t love starring in her mum’s reels etc I think she thrives on the attention. Because She focuses all her attention on her and ignores Ethan. I reckon Babs lives vicariously thru The Brat and thinks she will make it big and Emma will therefore be famous by association!
She does not give a shit about her kids privacy She will happily sell them and their lives online for like and cash. She the worst mother.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her parents moved from "her childhood home"
My one wish for 2024 is that Emma's Narcissism chokes her! 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Wouldn't you think the Ex Teacher would go to the Sats meeting and let the wank stain take the brat to the Dentist?
Or better still, rearrange the fucking dentist so you can both go to to the Sats meeting!
That’s because she has to swing by Disneyland on the way home to reward the girl for going to the dentist.

• Haha

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Hang on she can’t say the words red light district out loud but enjoyed saltburn with grave shagging, cummy water drinking and dancing with his dick helicoptering? Erm ok then………absolutely not band wagon jumping going on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha

justplaintired

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched her the last couple of months. I’ve followed her through you all, I watched her yesterday and today and 😖why?! I think one of the many reasons I hate her is her greed. I’ve never known anyone as greedy in my life. She wants she wants she wants, so she will get. There is absolutely no redeeming quality in that excuse for a woman. She lies, she exaggerates , she stinks, she’s ugly, but Tis her greed it’s just disgusting .

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I think he's actually dodged a bullet not being taken on a solo trip with that absolute useless fat controller.
Him and Step 🪜 should go on an all boys trip! Can you imagine Emma allowing that 🙄

• Heart