Brummy Mummy #151 Humpty Dumpty Babs tripped on a slab…phone was protected by belly flab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell, if my child had been filmed by a friend's family member, I'd want answer to what on earth was going on.

It's completely abnormal and possibly illegal. Bab and her family are bleeping crazy!

Bab will try and do a sneaky delete of that story

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I'd be fuming if I sent my teen to see a film with friends, an early step to independence l, a nice night out with a group of mate and it turned out that a creepy Aunty was at the back of the cinema spying on them. This is beyond weird, just wrong! How can Claire be complicit with that, she must know that's not normal behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Wow, how can you even begin to justify filming your own teenager let alone other peoples?

She is in for such a shock, I give it another 12 months before Erin tells her (literally) to duck off.

There will be absolutely no trust in that relationship as Erin matures.

My kids are older teens and whilst they don't tell us every detail they trust us enough to know that if they have an issue they can come to us .

She's got 3 more years before Ezzies off her tits in Shagamuff or Bifa surrounded by horny teenagers. Think about that Babs, are you giving her the life skills to cope?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course she hates driving her kids around for NOTHING. What is she expecting in return?! Typical narc. Something has to be in it for them. How about that’s just what being a parent is: Sacrificing for the kids YOU brought into the world and enjoying them having wonderful experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
half listening to babs and wet Claire cackling their way thru the latest podcast episode, and babs is talking about how she - at the age of 45 years old - has never even SEEN a swede, let alone eaten one. and is SHOOKETH that Claire has, after she says she eats swede in stews etc, only to then tell babs she will have eaten swede in vegetable soup and just not been aware - bold of Claire to think babs has eaten vegetable soup! babs is still on the smooth textured "gateway" Heinz tomato soup - Sharky won't allow her to try "grown up" soup with actual chunks of vegetable, as he knows he would be cleaning it up off the floor when she smashed it against the wall in a rage.

also the way she tries to imply that damp Rog was "niche" in the way he saw trick or treating as begging and wasn't keen on them going! that was literally my experience, and i was a kid in the 90s,never allowed to go trick or treating for that exact reason. it may have been a bit unusual, as most of my friends seemed allowed of go, but it wasn't solely a grandad rog thing. 🙄

and using the term "deprived" to describe her childhood - simply - because it was at a time when Halloween wasn't so much of a "thing" so she kissed out in halloween parties and costumes better than a bin bag etc - seems incredibly crass right now. 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
half listening to babs and wet Claire cackling their way thru the latest podcast episode, and babs is talking about how she - at the age of 45 years old - has never even SEEN a swede, let alone eaten one. and is SHOOKETH that Claire has, after she says she eats swede in stews etc, only to then tell babs she will have eaten swede in vegetable soup and just not been aware - bold of Claire to think babs has eaten vegetable soup! babs is still on the smooth textured "gateway" Heinz tomato soup - Sharky won't allow her to try "grown up" soup with actual chunks of vegetable, as he knows he would be cleaning it up off the floor when she smashed it against the wall in a rage.

also the way she tries to imply that damp Rog was "niche" in the way he saw trick or treating as begging and wasn't keen on them going! that was literally my experience, and i was a kid in the 90s,never allowed to go trick or treating for that exact reason. it may have been a bit unusual, as most of my friends seemed allowed of go, but it wasn't solely a grandad rog thing. 🙄

and using the term "deprived" to describe her childhood - simply - because it was at a time when Halloween wasn't so much of a "thing" so she kissed out in halloween parties and costumes better than a bin bag etc - seems incredibly crass right now. 😡
My dad said it was begging too! The only person I know who went trick or treating in the early nineties was my mate down the road, she wore a bin bag and those false witches fingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course she hates driving her kids around for NOTHING. What is she expecting in return?! Typical narc. Something has to be in it for them. How about that’s just what being a parent is: Sacrificing for the kids YOU brought into the world and enjoying them having wonderful experiences.
Moaning about doing Saturday drop offs like she doesn’t spend 95% of her week indoors under a blanket watching the telly anyway?! Big deal you’ve to drop your kids off - it’s literally parenting and highlights how much of an inconvenience her interrrupted telly time is!
meanwhile just fyi Babs - im in my late 30s and my mum still gives me a lift out on an afternoon or evening if im meeting my pals because she’s generous like that. Never an inconvenience- just something nice to do! Try it sometime!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I always get the impression seedy old roger has been over involved with blabs and her sister
In fact the more she reveals about herself the more deranged and emotionally stunted she appears - no wonder she can’t hold on to any real friends

blabs you don’t need therapy for trolls calling you a dick on social media

you need proper therapy for your upbringing in narcsville

• Heart
Can someone confirm as I can’t cope watching Babs film her mouldy pumpkin head up close for that long - but did she upload all the Florida content? I thought she was doing a park per upload? Or has she just abandoned it?

Reactions: 11
There's also something vicious and malicious about...I don't know how to explain it...teenage girlhood.

Year 8 is statistically and heavily evidence based in education, as the school year that if a kid is going to go off the rails, it will be then. As an ex-teacher, in a high school, she would surely know this.
Yes! I remember going to my daughters schools "expectations evening" when she'd just started Yr 8 and the head saying schools worry about kids when they ARE 8, and when they're IN Yr 8!
---
I love how she tries to reframe watching TV with little E as "watching Christmas films" as if that's more magical and special than what probably happened, ie, sat on her arse with netflix whilst big E is out living her best tween life.
Bet both parents scrolled away under their manky blankets they entire time anyway!

Reactions: 16
Yes! I remember going to my daughters schools "expectations evening" when she'd just started Yr 8 and the head saying schools worry about kids when they ARE 8, and when they're IN Yr 8!
Yep, I've heard that one too. When I was a governor at my kids HS, we did more disciplinaries for Y8 than any other.

Reactions: 13
You mean she she doesn't get a gift each time?? Ste is clearly slacking. Where is Emma's "did basic parenting" and "chauffeured children without moaning" reward jar??

Reactions: 14
Why does Emma think giving her children lifts to activities (ie normal parenting) gets her nothing back because she is an 'unpaid chauffer'? Surely it gets you things money can't buy like a connection with your child, the satisfaction of seeing them pursue their hobbies, the feeling of knowing you've done right by your kids... To any normal non materialistic individual these are the most important things in life. She's just a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Now there's a good disney/ florida review from Rob Becketts wife, lou_em! Realistic, lots of facts and info about the parks, transport, supermarkets etc.. Emma take note!

I could be wrong but I don't know any teen when asked what they want for Christmas replies with ' A dove bath set and Vaseline lip balm.' Come on Bab's you must do better! I mean you've just said you've been to TKMaxx they have loads of good brands you could buy a teen and not a bloody Dove set in sight!

Having a moan about ferrying the kids around to activities, well if you don't want to do it get silent Ste to take them or put them in a taxi, prat!.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When my kids were 14, they'd buy their mates those kind of gift sets, and get ones back in return.

Edited to add, that was around 10 years ago.

Double edited to add, the oldest is 25 and I still pick them up or drop them places if they need me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Even the boots 3 for 2 cheap bits are better than a dove set for a tween/teen

Now there's a good disney/ florida review from Rob Becketts wife, lou_em! Realistic, lots of facts and info about the parks, transport, supermarkets etc.. Emma take note!
I agree - Lou is very good. If anyone needed actual info on the parks she is one to watch. Her 5 and 7 year olds go on every ride they can, including those too scary for nearly 11 year old little E 😢

Why does she always say there’s no women over 40 on the TV? As we’ve said before, there are loads of examples!! But sure, you keep telling yourself that Babs if it makes you feel better about all the hours you’ve wasted watching Bravo!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
HOW does a woman who literally lives her life in front of the TV think that Real Housewives is the only program which features women aged over 40?! there are currently well-known female BBC newsreaders aged over 50, let alone all the other thousands of women in their forties and over who star in all manner of movies, tv shows and reality shows! she doesn't half spew some absolute shite. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20231104_155615.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.