Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if it’s a slow news day she might find herself in every free Metro paper on buses and trains up and down the country. Well done babs, in an attempt to give an exclusive apology you’ve given publicity to this on arguably the biggest platform. I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t flip through the metro on my commute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's posted....

She needs IG too much so she's drawn a line and business as normal from tomorrow. Fgs

• Wow
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂her new post
Omg she’s beside herself and drawing a line under it ... right so you’ve done a radio silence day which must’ve been why you were actually beside yourself ... how about people suffering from what you said that and victims of DV ... they don’t draw a line under it in a day and carry on getting freebies !
Me me me !!
Omg she has some brass neck !vile woman.. she’s a bad joke

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
“It’s nearly broken me” there you go, making it all about yourself again you insufferable woman.All emma has done in that post is look for sympathy for herself

Reactions: 21
Instead of thinking about the people she has hurt, they all have to think about how hurt she is 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
A real apology would have included her doing something noble to redeem herself like saying the profit from her poems would be donated to domestic abuse charities
Doesnt fit with her only supporting her two charities though

Reactions: 11
I can’t beleive I almost felt sorry for her I’m off to have a word with myself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I normally just lurk on this thread, but wanted to comment on recent events.

Firstly, "off the cuff" comment to make her audience laugh? Oh duck off. Even when I'm having drinks with my girlfriends, we all moan about our husbands but none of us have ever said they want to smash their husband's face in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Secondly, I think I'm more annoyed at the tit apology. We are all human and make mistakes, but it feels like she's just giving excuses and playing the victim. If she just owned it and said "I shouldn't have said it, soz" and added a DV charity to one of her two charities she supports, I'd probably have more respect for her, but no.

So I've unfollowed and I'll just get the goss on here from now on.

Reactions: 25
I see the ‘brain dead bunch’ are back in full force again.
I swear they’d forgive her if she DID smash Mickey’s face in - she can do no wrong in their eyes.
Why don’t they start a campaign to make her a Saint? Surely that’s the next step.
St Emma of Tat & Large Ceramic Mugs.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Charlotte ruff is actually good friends with emma... so will be interesting to see how this goes
Is she? I know they used to be friends but I hadn't seen them together for ages so I assumed it had gone the same way as Louise. Suppose it could still after this shitstorm. Who will want to be associated with her now?

Reactions: 2
Funny how it didn't upset her on the day she wrote the apology, why today?? I wonder if she has been dropped by a few brands

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.