Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m done with all this influencer tit. They can do what the duck they like with no repercussions and then pretend to be the victim.
I’m out.

Reactions: 21
Bloody fuming after her latest post, she’s interrupted the silence all right by basically begging her minions to feel sorry for her. Just reading through all the very positive comments - not one negative surprise surprise to find the minions saying ignore the snowflakes/internet trolls
Araghhh 😡😡😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is she? I know they used to be friends but I hadn't seen them together for ages so I assumed it had gone the same way as Louise. Suppose it could still after this shitstorm. Who will want to be associated with her now?
Yeah she regularly likes and comments on Emma’s Instagram posts

Reactions: 2
I might be wrong & lost track of the thread on here but did Gregory Gaige not get dropped by Disney when old Tweets from a few years ago resurfaced? I would say making comments now when actually in the public eye is the more serious ‘offence’.
Can anyone tell me if this was the case with him for sure?

Reactions: 2
What a shocking apology. All about her and nothing about WHY people could be triggered or upset / actual DA victims / the rights and wrongs. As an ex RE teacher (hopefully forever EX) I find it disgusting that she views it like this! Would she be casually racist in the same way?!

Reactions: 14
The apology.....

Sorry if I offended you....but you’re wrong to be offended or hurt. I’m bEsIDe mYsELf and that’s more important so I’m going to force you all to stop being offended immediately and carry on as if nothing happened. OK? Oh and if anyone mentions this again you’ll be pounced on by my minions and then blocked. Cool.

Reactions: 23
another thing that really bugs me about 'influencers' is that whenever they have a slight break from Instagram, they come back and say 'sorry for the radio silence, I'm OK' as if we've all been worried.
Sorry to quote myself but I bloody knew she’d pipe up about radio silence!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, all the sheep bleating on how they missed her posts etc - she was off for a couple of days if that! They need their heads testing.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes with these influencers it feels like in a movie, when you’re screaming at everyone that they’re the bad guy and no one believes you.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god! The more comments I read the more angry it gets me. They're missing the whole point. I can't read anymore 😤

Awwww shes beside herself! Wonder if shes lay down in her 2ft shower cubicle yet?

• Haha
Let’s be honest, this isn’t an apology. If it was an apology and drawing a line under it all etc she would have turned off the comments. This was a pity party and nothing else.

Reactions: 24
No reply off her ‘boss’ Paul about Stephengate.
I might just contact Piers Morgan.....😙

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not even going to read the comments, they will wind me up too much. She is probably only apologising, if you can call it that, because she has been dropped by a brand or two.

Wow! Just wow! Even condoned by other “influencers”
There's another one to unfollow. I'll have no one left on my follow list soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s face it, she’s only “apologised” to look like she’s doing something, Paul probably was like well I need her money so let’s do this, plus he was probably contacted by the papers for her comment and that’s what has sparked it off

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.