Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you type her name into google it lists the newspaper articles.
if she has gone I’m gonna miss chatting to you ladies
I think we’ve more chance of Boris Johnson taking part in a Magic Mike show* than we have of her disappearing! She’ll appear again in a couple of hours with a sob story. Or she’ll claim it was Erin’s op (because winter bed shortages won’t factor into her lies).

*apologies for that visual 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve often thought a fantastic idea for these influencers who think everyone on Tattle is a jealous troll with no valid points or differing perspectives on things should hold a panel debate where the arguments either side are aired in a grown up and mediated way. A forum where they can’t ignore or block and delete peoples often solid points.

The other thing I often wonder about is the fact Emma openly admits to enjoying podcasts about the Real Housewives etc - so basically she enjoys people discussing the ‘real’ lives of people she’s never met. Sound familiar?! Surely Tattle is just a place where people discuss the ‘real’ lives of people we’ve never met. The IRONY!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
if she has gone I’m gonna miss chatting to you ladies
She hasn't gone. She's laying low after it hit the newspapers.

I expect when she comes back there will be an 'excuse'. Like her chest infection, the dog or as someone else said saying Erin has had her op.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t someone go back and find all the other times she’s said similar stuff? Worth sending to the Metro I think

Reactions: 9
Have the 'smash his face in' references been edited out of all of the other old posts people have spotted it in? I wonder if Stephen's had something to say about the
“It’s just something that Was off the cuff and that I thought was funny at the time” MORE LIES.
MORE BULLSHIT WE HAVE EVIDENCE OF YOU USING IT CONTINUOUSLY AND FROM YEARS AGO TOO!
I wonder if that's been edited out of those older posts now too

Reactions: 4
She is still trivialising it by not owning up to it being a phrase she’s used numerous times. This is the time to own that and then it’s a full apology. Bloody hell woman! Better now then have that exposed and have to retrace your steps again. Just do it now and stop making out it was a random, one off comment. All she has to do is say that it’s just something she’s always said and she now realises it’s something she needs to be mindful of!

Reactions: 7
Excuses, excuses. Still saying she's learning 6 years later (pull the other one bab). She insists she's all about making her audience laugh (poor excuse). But it's not the first time she has used that phrase. Her whole blog is just recycled post after recycled post. She writes it as if she's actually going through stuff like that but it's obvious she makes most of it up for 'laughs'.

As I said, she's laying low and working on damage control.

Reactions: 9
Jeez, if I was that shite at my job after doing it for 6 years I'd have been sacked long ago ...

Also, trying to blame the shitstorm on the fact that her audience is bigger now and she doesn't know how to read them?! Who in their right mind thinks it's hilarious to joke about DV?!

Reactions: 8
No one even seems to be asking where she is or if she’s ok 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure she's deleted references to when she used the phrase as here's another one from 2015 in advice to Kate Middleton!

In the video, called Kate Middleton: Advice from a Pyjama Mum to a Princess Mum, Emma says: “Hello Kate and congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl.

“I, like you, have two small children very close together. I, unlike you, however, look like I have been smashed in the face after birth whilst you look like a beautiful radiant princess.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have the 'smash his face in' references been edited out of all of the other old posts people have spotted it in? I wonder if Stephen's had something to say about the

I wonder if that's been edited out of those older posts now too
Didn’t she change the post whilst in New York and added the word try , I’m sure first edit didn’t even have the word try in it?

And that article says mum of 3......well she does treat mickey like a kid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst you are looking at your language, you could also consider the inappropriate images you share of you and your children.

How on earth will you teach your children about staying safe on line when you sharecnude images of herself, ok there is a pack of mince pies covering up bits but still it’s just not appropriate.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.