Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst you are looking at your language, you could also consider the inappropriate images you share of you and your children.

How on earth will you teach your children about staying safe on line when you sharecnude images of herself, ok there is a pack of mince pies covering up bits but still it’s just not appropriate.
Don't be mean...she posts those naked pics as she just LOVES making her followers laugh. That's what makes her happy don't you know? That's what her whole channel and SM is about...making people feel good and laugh.

(effing bullshit!).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think and hope this will negatively affect her. All a brand has to do now is google her and see numerous online newspaper articles associating her with joking about domestic violence.

Reactions: 8
I think and hope this will negatively affect her. All a brand has to do now is google her and see numerous online newspaper articles associating her with joking about domestic violence.
I wonder if Disney have done that yet ... Should we alert Charlotte Ruff (Disney SM)?

Reactions: 4
Even if it was funny, talk about re-hashing the same old content. Maybe she's quiet as she's desperately scribbling away re-writing 77 poems so hasn't got time to swish skirts in front of the mirror 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if it was funny, talk about re-hashing the same old content. Maybe she's quiet as she's desperately scribbling away re-writing 77 poems so hasn't got time to swish skirts in front of the mirror 🤷
She’s literally re-hashed that new year list about 4 years in a row 😬

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Disney have done that yet ... Should we alert Charlotte Ruff (Disney SM)?
She must know, she stated on Twitter she can’t wait till she walks past it in a book shop and can say, I know her.

so I don’t think there’s any point? You could but surely she reads the press? Emma must be messaging her, begging her not to drop her from Disney!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
pathetic bullshit apology as usual. congratulations emma, youve fucked it now!!

Reactions: 5
Also can I just say, her excuse of I’m still learning in this job, is rubbish!!! As a teacher she would have been aware of what she was posting online! You get regular training, even 7 or 8 years ago! There is no excuse! She’s just sorry she’s been caught out!

Reactions: 13
“It’s just something that Was off the cuff and that I thought was funny at the time” MORE LIES.
MORE BULLSHIT WE HAVE EVIDENCE OF YOU USING IT CONTINUOUSLY AND FROM YEARS AGO TOO!
Something you take time to write is not off the cuff & certainly not funny! You are so not funny Emma.

Reactions: 10
And I’d like to think that no brand, including Disney, McDonald’s etc do not want to be associated with someone who says this stuff!!

Reactions: 6
Taking Instagram completely out of the situation, I don't know anyone who would make a joke like that in real life, it's not funny written down or said out loud.

I just don't understand why you would use that phrase in any situation at all. Surely you don't need training to know that.

Reactions: 17
duck up emma, an “off the cuff” comment is something you write once. Not 10 times like we’ve all went back and found now. It’s one of your most used phrases. Disguisting

Reactions: 12
Which apology?
The one on instastories or the one in the metro?

I wonder if she is deciding not to post or if Paul has told her to keep quiet?

Poor show indeed.

If i was in her situation what would I do? I’d face the music, give people an explanation. I wouldn’t hide behind my vlogging camera.

We all know what’s going to happen next. Wow is me, mean trolls on tattle, clip after clip of support we love you emma posts and overly filtered comments.

Reactions: 12
I'm in no way sticking up for her, but have to say I'm impressed she had the balls to speak to the paper (albeit the metro, not widely issued I don't think?) And yes, the apology was pretty tit, no it's not all new after 6 yrs, and I don't think it's just the "wider audience" she needs to consider, but at least she made a statement. She could have pulled a meldrum and come offline for 6 weeks and breezed back in as though nothing happened. Well done Emma (but must try harder)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A real apology would have included her doing something noble to redeem herself like saying the profit from her poems would be donated to domestic abuse charities

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm in no way sticking up for her, but have to say I'm impressed she had the balls to speak to the paper (albeit the metro, not widely issued I don't think?) And yes, the apology was pretty tit, no it's not all new after 6 yrs, and I don't think it's just the "wider audience" she needs to consider, but at least she made a statement. She could have pulled a meldrum and come offline for 6 weeks and breezed back in as though nothing happened. Well done Emma (but must try harder)
I thought this as well 🤦🏼‍♀️ then couldn’t believe myself I’m blaming time of the month again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.