Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that load of shite got her a book deal I'm going to send my Lydia only fools poem to a publisher :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My name is Emma
I've got big tits
In fact, I am a TIT
I write tit poems
I cannot lie
Well actually I can and do lie
Goodbye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
🙈 the being on to a winner thing about the top! Its such a plinky plonky childrens poem! Rhyming really obvious words! Like Adrian Mole when he constantly submits his tit poems to the BBC!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
An adult has never written that surely? She has got one of the children to write that! How bloody embarrassing. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way I understand it is the publishing company contacted her, clearly this is what they do if they think they can flog a few books and they came up with the idea of poems together. She didn't pitch the idea to them. I thought the publishing house would if had the common sense to have someone write it for her with a few of her ideas thrown in.
This is just embarrassing on a whole new level she does realise that this is going to get ripped apart when published and not just by tattle

Reactions: 10
There was a brummy mum of 2
I know what your thinking who?
she takes pics in the bath
does a dance for laugh
and if you buy her book
you've been had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Poem. Is. Just. Bloody. Awful. And "Didn't stop me from finding a man"??? Wow, she IS from the 1950s.
Plus, wasn't she a size 10 when they met?! 😂 didn't have her "mum tum" 🤢 when they met! What full grown. Adult. Woman. Calls. It. A. Tummy?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread idea #she’s not a poet, why doesn’t she know it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
whats the update on lucy in her vlog? i cant bring myself to sit through another weekly tit show

Reactions: 1
Well that poem was actually quite hard to read. It lacked iambic pentameter (not that she will know what that means) but I remember it from my o’level english.

• Heart
That poem - there are no words.
And is it 77 poems all about her?! Who, in all seriousness, gives a duck??!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
ive really enjoyed reading all of the poems on here. This is my rubbish attempt

My name is Emma I write poems what rhyme,
Hubby does all the childcare that’s. how. I . have. the. time.
I just google words that rhyme with tit,
to pad my poem out a bit.
”Ste, give the kids some tea”, “Ste, give the kids a bath”,
I need to post pictures of my wobbly bits, it’s all such a laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What’s ironic is - if your ‘tummy’ doesn’t matter at all and everything’s great blah blah then why write a whole poem about it 😂 doing that thing when people talk about something they go on and on about it and then say how they’re not bothered 😂 like people who go on about how they aren’t insecure, are usually the most insecure. So done with this stupid fake body confidence

and ngl, it’s 2020. there’s bigger world issues than u being a mum and feeling sad or happy or whatever about having a body part everyone has😂 of all the things that could be poetry topics - funny anecdotes from life, stories, nature etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mrs Briggs, I love how you are still here despite the scare tactics!! Keep making us laugh 🤣🤣 xx
Bless you! My aim on here was only ever to bring a little fun to the proceedings. Lighthearted humour is as deep as I go 😊 X

What’s ironic is - if your ‘tummy’ doesn’t matter at all and everything’s great blah blah then why write a whole poem about it 😂 doing that thing when people talk about something they go on and on about it and then say how they’re not bothered 😂 like people who go on about how they aren’t insecure, are usually the most insecure. So done with this stupid fake body confidence

and ngl, it’s 2020. there’s bigger world issues than u being a mum and feeling sad or happy or whatever about having a body part everyone has😂 of all the things that could be poetry topics - funny anecdotes from life, stories, nature etc
Ok - I’m running bets on the likelihood of their being a boob poem, or two, or 3....
However, I am chanting/praying/sacrificing chickens etc. to all available Gods that there isn’t one about her sweaty fanny foofah 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
🙈 the being on to a winner thing about the top! Its such a plinky plonky childrens poem! Rhyming really obvious words! Like Adrian Mole when he constantly submits his tit poems to the BBC!
Bloody hell I think my pretentious over the top teenage poetry was better than brummy's effort! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.