Brummy Mummy #145 Summer holiday mum fun anyone? Tedious, controlling & home by 1!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going back to what people were saying on the previous thread about the fat controller not letting Erin go to the cinema just with her friend because she’s worried about her safety after sharing her entire childhood online…. I genuinely think babs is that dense and thick that that doesn’t even cross her mind, and she wouldn’t even see it as an issue. If anything she’d think it was good thing if she was recognised as they’re such a fAmOuS fAmILy 🙄

She went because she’s a “cool mum” and genuinely doesn’t think Erin is old enough or responsible enough to be out on her own, she is a toddler after all!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
As if she’s made them sit at the table painting together. To be fair, once she’d got a photo to post she probably let them duck off back to their rooms. I’m embarrassed for both of them that they’re made to act like kids half their age so “mummy” can attempt to join in with the smug “look how good a mum I am” holiday content.

What’s it tomorrow? Play doh? Mega blocks? A shape sorter?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Tomorrow is Saturday which typically means #gifteddayoutfortoddlers
Babs will film content which will be ready to showcase summer fun probably around mid-September (once it has been approved by the company foolish enough to employ her).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Such an apt thread title. 👏 Leave your kids alone, to get bored, stay in their rooms or at least get a choice of what's on the telly ffs! She aPsolutely cannot stand being at home on her own with them. bleeping tragic coming from a so-called mummy vlogger.

Reactions: 23
Wait… from the last thread, there’s a video with 2 million views and E is on it? Is it one of Babs videos? That’s awful

Reactions: 12
ofc babs has been struck down with a cold, and has to take to her out, unable to cope with the day simply because she has the sniffles! but obvs it's far worse when SHE has a cold, because it's an asthma/allergies/perimenopause combo that will undoubtedly lead to her demanding an unnecessary emergency appt with her GP. 😡

as for the stash of snacks she hides from the family, such weird food behaviours. and secrecy surrounding food, undoubtedly with babs binging on sugary snacks while in bed, and those sweets she found hidden in the family game box the other day - whether hidden (from babs) by steve or the kids, it's not a healthy environment to grow up in, and has the potential to tatally mess up the kids' relationship with food. but hey, what does babs care?! as long as she has a hoard of beige sugary snacks to dig into every few minutes, duck the kids and the risks her own attitude towards food and health has on the toddlers - it wouldn't surprise me if the kids already hide snacks and sweets in their rooms, just so that they get a look in, as if they don't grab a load to stash away, they'll be long gone when they actually want some. 🙄

and why can't the kids just chill out during the holidays?! no doubt she still woke erin up at the crack of dawn, because tween lie-ins have to be pre-apprived by babs, and then she has them posed at the table with paintbrushes, participating in toddler crafts for content - I'm sure there are. a million other things the kids would rather be doing in their free time, especially erin! let the girl just chill out and message her friends or listen to music or read or scroll social media on the accounts she definitely does not have! there is absolutely no need to control and dominate their every move - especially while simultaneously complaining that she's "poorly" and struggling to cope with the kids. duck off to bed and leave them to it - guaranteed it will be the best day of their whole summer! 🤣

Reactions: 17
The kids are probably hungry because she feeds them SUGARY junk food which only keeps them full for an hour. Maybe if she got off her lazy backside and cooked a healthy meal they wouldn't want snacks every 5 minutes.

The kids are not toddlers you don't need to entertain them every minute, let them entertain themselves FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm the same age and my girl and boy are the same age as the E's , and I have the summer holidays off (wait, am I Babs?)
I admit I'm quite a lazy parent but I haven't set up a craft table and had them both sat down painting like that for YEARS 😆 My girl is quite arty and crafty, and has a desk and space in her room for her projects,, and my boy has an X Box 🤣
If I had a cold I'd go to bed and leave them to it! !
And the three of us are off to see the Barbie movie later - I think boys are allowed to see it!

Reactions: 24
wild how erin is SO excited about seeing TS and is learning the lyrics to every song despite babs claiming. a few weeks ago that the golden child NEVER listens to music! 🙄

• Haha
duck me cowbags, I had a dream about Babs last night 😂🙈

So we were doing a click and collect food shop at Sainsbury's - very odd as we go to Tesco and get it delivered to home. Anyway I digress. There were 7/8 other people waiting for their food shops and there was no staff member bringing the shopping out. Someone complained to the manager who said they were short staffed and had hired someone last minute who was meant to be dealing with it. The manager gets.... You guessed it... Emma! 🤣
Everyone waiting for their shopping laughs when they see her, the person next to me saying "so this is what happens when being an insta twit dries up and she can't even get the job right!"
People complain to Babs about their orders being late and she cries 🤣 it ended with someone shouting - "hey, you could always go back to teaching Islam... Oh wait!"

🤣🤣

Not side what's more terrifying, the thought that this *could* possibly be a glimpse of the future... OR the fact that as someone who lives down south, the fact that Emma was now living in my neck of the woods 😭

Anyway, as you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
wild how erin is SO excited about seeing TS and is learning the lyrics to every song despite babs claiming. a few weeks ago that the golden child NEVER listens to music! 🙄
Well surely if Erin already is a TS fan she should know the lyrics and if she isn't a fan why is she going to the concert?

Reactions: 24
Well surely if Erin already is a TS fan she should know the lyrics and if she isn't a fan why is she going to the concert?
Exactly this!!! I reckon Erin probably knows a few of TS more recent stuff. But of course Babs is all about the Insta content so she’s not going to let a little detail like that get in the way of that!!!

I wonder if they’re going to recreate a TS look? Can you imagine Emma in a sparkly body suit?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"By the time the @taylorswift concert actually arrive she will implode!"

She will most likely also have been bullied due to YOUR online behaviour...or worse. We don't need to spell it out Babs, it's already happened. It's the reason you molly coddle those kids, cos they literally can't be allowed out on their own, even to the cinema. What a world it is when the least 'worse case scenario' is that she'll be bullied (Y8 girls are mean).

I can't sit by and watch this. Steve - PROTECT YOUR KIDS! NannyWet - PROTECT YOUR GRANDKIDS. Superstar sleb Grandad Rog - PROTECT YOUR GRANDKIDS. WetClaire - PROTECT YOUR NIECE AND NEPHEW.

Stop stroking her feckin' ego!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Must be so tough having to deal with the toddlers yet having time to watch Netflix…..
also I think the song book things Erin made should be kept private because ya know bullies but alas…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
mainly because babs can't keep up with her own lies! when they were in NY, erin was supposedly totally starstruck to get a selfie with Olivia Rodriguez, because she is such a HUGE fan of her music, only for babs to forget all about that and announce on a recent episode of her podcast that "teens these days don't listen to music", using the golden child as an example, explaining that Erin NEVER listens to music....despite having previously taken her to see Harry Styles because she loves his music.... only to then announce that Ez is a huge "Swifty" aPsolutely adores TS, jusiying her spending over £600 each in tickets all for the sake of content. make it make sense! it's impossible to know whether erin loves music or not, because babs alters the story on a weekly basis to fit her narrative.

as for those "lyric books" she shared a photo of, supposedly crafted by Erin, they are suspiciously reminiscent of babs' toyboy love story scrapbook that she put together in her late twenties, all love hearts doodled around photos of steve, so it wouldn't surprise me if they are her handiwork, and she has simply positioned them in Erin's room to take a photo. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry was she watching AJLT and Sex & The City - which are most definitely NOT for kiddos - at 2/3 in the afternoon? In the summer holidays?? Wow. Not really fitting in with your busy, can’t breathe without the kids, summer of mum fun vibe there Babs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I have two episodes of Yellowstone I need to watch so I can catch up with my husband as he went ahead on a work trip away (🤬) and I’ve not had chance in the last two weeks. Because they’re full of swears and rude bits, and I always have an 8 and 11 year old around! Even if I tried to banish them or thought they were busy I know they’d interrupt and spoil it for me! Or I’ve had actual work, or chores, or have been out. Like, you know, a life. I’m annoyed about it in a first world problem way, but it’s life when you’re a mum. Unless you’re Babs of course. She apparently can waste hours of an afternoon, in the summer hols, watching crap. How nice for her 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.