Brummy Mummy #144 fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised they have got Sharon Osbourne to open the Birmingham bull at the station ,would have thought they would have asked Brummymummyof2 ,unless she was tooo busy with couch5k and sorting snacks :ROFLMAO: thought babs would have been there trying to get her face on tv

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Todays vlog…. She kept saying how Costco was manic. It looked like the least manic place ever, also anyone notice when she was stood with Claire and Ste looking at the box of chips ahoy and said “because I will have the kids all summer”…. And nobody responded, so she repeated herself, but again she got ignored 😂. Apart from the grandparents, everyone else has actual jobs Blabs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well that's his orders for the day while he's trying to do an ACTUAL job "make sure you send a cute text wet man, I need it for content"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck’s sake Babs, you are NOT niche or interesting or QuIRKy in ANY way, shape or form at all, ever….but your husband certainly doesn’t make you any of those things 🤦🏼‍♀️ In case you don’t realise, he comes across as a massive melt. He’s tall and he likes theme parks. Wow. Stop the press.
I don’t want to burst your pathetic bubble but my husband is tall. He likes theme parks (he was checking wait times last night like the loser he is!). He will run to rides. He will text me about Florida today I expect, unless he’s actually busy with his actual job! He likes football and rides a bike.
So I know that makes it sound like my husband is just like yours but nope. Do you know what makes him different? He doesn’t let me sell out our family life for money. He actually wants to touch me and cuddle me and be near me. He goes out with mates on his own. He jokes and laughs and talks. He’s useful at home and can measure, build, cook and fix things. He has opinions about our house and the holidays we go on and he doesn’t make a twit of himself to thousands of people. And I love being married to him, but I don’t need to make it my whole personality. I have friends and a job outside of the house and things I like to do without him. Shocking right?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Good boy Steve, busy choosing your one ride you want to go on so the Fat Controller can put it on her spreadsheet. Looks like it’s his turn to use their one shared brain cell - he’s figured out a long queue time will mean a longer break from foghorn.

It’s just crazy how Steve is sooo excited for Florida, watching vlogs and texting her non stop about it… but he didn’t make a peep about his “dream holiday” to lanzarote? Funny how that worked out isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why are her answers always so short when replying to not just her followers but also (allegedly) her dad?

He wrote out a long message just to get “ahh that’s amazing”. Three bleeping words. I’ve noticed her reply that same way to him before.

You’re a lazy stuck up cow Emma Cuntway.
She's so patronising of everyone around hers interests, thoughts, etc. She wants to remember she's a 45 year old woman who only recently learned that not everyone will like you and thinks liking Disney and mugs are personality traits.
---
Still trying to make Disney 🪜 Ste happen -I imagine in her mind the more she does this the more we will ‘understand’ the decision to go to Disneyland Paris last October.
We 👀 you Babs!
Still firmly of the opinion that his family encouraged them to go to get her out of the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor little E, excited for the first day of his holidays and forced to sit at the table with his 3+ scrap book and colouring pencils for content.
I imagine he has also learnt that if he just does this one thing now she will be off his back for the rest of the day.
Run Ethan, she will never catch you 🏃‍♂️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So pulls a face at the cost of everything anybody likes at Costco, but thinks nothing of buying £80 Mickey Mouse tat there every Halloween and Christmas!!

Yep that’s about right!

-anybody notice her pull that Chips Ahoy box away from Ethan’s hand cus she was filming it. She makes me sick how aggressive she is!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Todays vlog…. She kept saying how Costco was manic. It looked like the least manic place ever, also anyone notice when she was stood with Claire and Ste looking at the box of chips ahoy and said “because I will have the kids all summer”…. And nobody responded, so she repeated herself, but again she got ignored 😂. Apart from the grandparents, everyone else has actual jobs Blabs!
And how many times did Ethan say "I LOVE chips ahoy" only for her to tell him to put them back as she couldn't eork out if they were cheap or not...? If Erin had said it she'd have bought 10!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Ha! He's still got babs don't worry 🤣
Omg, I've laughed so hard at this I nearly choked on my gateway cereal 🤣🤣🤣( don't judge me it's the only thing I can stomach with my meds first thing in the am). I promise I'm not Bab, I do eat fruit and veg 😉😉.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Captain Ste and pocacuntass… the passing ships. Wish to duck she would keep going and not come back. Horrid horrid woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well Babs will be happy , her banging and crashing about at 5am has meant a 6:30 am start for Ethan! If he was my son I’d tell him to go back to bed and have a nice lay in as it’s the summer holidays , but no babs has him working on his first activity of the day 😴😴😴. Sucks to be those kids. When I was their age my mum and dad were at work no packed activity days for us. When my kids were the e’s ages they met up with friends , lolloped round the house, chilled out and we all went with the flow with the occasional day out chucked in here and there weather dependent and whether we all fancied it. Nothing was planned out 😱 and they had the best holidays. Why the big deal out of everything ? She is not a natural parent is she, it’s all such a chore and drama . And as for multitudes of snacks , she should try providing them with 3 hearty balanced filling meals a day , then they wouldn’t need to pig out on snacks all day like their mother!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have started using a crutch when my balance is off and it takes so much adjusting. If she ever needs to use a crutch, she’s going to have to relearn how to walk from the shuffle and stomping to actually walking.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t even sit by him with a cup of tea and help him with it/chat to him. Just sits in her dent on the sofa and takes photos of his back. Social media is always her priority.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Wtf is "summer holiday mum fun?"

Initial thoughts- tedious, controlling, home by 1pm!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet she’s dragging them to Grand Central to see Ozzy the bull. Loads of TV cameras about-she’s hoping someone will want to talk to local celebrity Emma (ahem!). She does talk a lot of bull so quite fitting really.
But yeah, pretzels…of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
How is she off out by 9 am on first day of holidays, let them rest and chill, even if ethan did wake early let him play his switch, pad, read, scrap book 🙄.
She clearly can't deal with them within 4 walls can she.

We have neighbours like them, always out crack of dawn and kids in bed by 7 followed 30 mins later with a dominoes delivery for mom and dad 😜😜

• Wow
  • Sad
“Summer holiday Mum fun”

First of all that sounds like a euphemism #bitrude for a bit of afternoon delight while the kids are away (no chance of that in her sexless marriage! 😂)

And second- doesn’t she always bang on that the word is ‘Mom’ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she’s dragging them to Grand Central to see Ozzy the bull. Loads of TV cameras about-she’s hoping someone will want to talk to local celebrity Emma (ahem!). She does talk a lot of bull so quite fitting really.
But yeah, pretzels…of course.
This is exactly it!!! Anyone local watch out for Babs in the wild 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.