Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shazbev

VIP Member
Just came across these godawful shorts on Amazon.. I'm calling a Tingo now she's ordered a variety of these for a try on treat for her moronic babettes!!!
Screenshot_20230702_135844_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

BLAH76

Chatty Member
The engagement on that running post should be an alarm bell. People aren't interested in fucking midi dresses and belts, but when she portrays that she is beginning to exercise for health up goes the interest.

NB: I don't think she will last, she's too bloody lazy, but it should still tell her what her 'people' are more interested in.

She's fucking useless

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Cringeโ€ฆ. on iTunes the only comment about the latest podcast is from NannySan.
i hope she followed babs' demands and left a FIVE STAR review. not just ending every episode with the demand her listeners leave a review, but a very specific and somewhat threatening order that they "leave a five star review!" for their KWEEN. remember her strict boundaries! opposing opinions to babs' own will NOT be tolerated! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

justme2

Chatty Member
I just donโ€™t believe her
I think she just ran round the garden for 2 mins
I mean who goes running after not doing ANYTHING for years ๐Ÿ‘€
I also don't believe her, she would be drenched in sweat is she really ran wearing that.

mo fo

Jesus Christ that ad has got the be the worst ad I have ever seen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolutely pathetic, they are like dumb and dumber but with no personality ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
---
And the pathetic comments from other mommy blogger types are making me ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ literally insta begs and her family all up in the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Also the sheer repulsiveness on her face when he touches her says it all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
Is she implying if you have asthma you canโ€™t exercise and she had to ask the doctor if she could exercise? Does she have no common sense, just constant doctors appointments about such small health issues.

god forbid if she actually had a serious health condition, then she would realise going to the doctors over such common health problems on a regular basis would be pointless
I have balance issues and Iโ€™m a fall risk, as in my dad has to install a shower bar for safety and im being told to exercise daily. Sheโ€™s a stomping contradiction

• Heart
Reactions: 15

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Just saw this and it reminded me of our favourite cinnamon roller

View attachment 2258563
ah, babs is definitely giving sushi vibes!
- thinks that she is trendy and cool.
- always on her phone.
- intimidating, aggressive and violent af!
- "ASS-thet-ik"! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

sadly for babs, she just doesn't fit that cinnamon roll aesthetic - despite the picture being perfect, with a heavy layer of jizs icing - even tho the "mum friend" label fitting well with her "mum bag" and "mum coat" etc! ๐Ÿ™„

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I wonder where todays #ad day out will be for? With them all being back home by midday as the not toddlers need to rest

• Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
Bab has to show all her Babettes everything she does, as no one other Bab has been to WDW. Or been to the Halloween Disney Party. Only Bab and her family has.

We're so lucky she shares it with us, otherwise we'd be completely in dark about what is out the great wide world ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜

• Haha

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
She looks a state. There is no way on earth she did that run, utter bullshit, more like lasted 5 minutes running around her teeny tiny garden before collapsing in a sweaty mess of blobness๐Ÿคข

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
the latest podcast ep is just as manic as always - while listening to the intro, i genuinely questioned if i had somehow managed to play it on double speed, but no - just babs blabbering at lightning speed to compensate for her inability to move at anything but the speed of ahuffy puffy shuffle! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

and again, with the usual contradictory babnory stories and blatant lies as she desperately tries to portray her teen years as having a similar narrative to whoever her guest is. so she didn't have her first kiss until she was 18, yet the guy she dated - specifying that "he was a teenager", she managed to trip and hurl herself down some steps in front of him and all his friends. for someone who consistently made a point of dating younger guys - she has previously mentioned that in her twenties, she was approaching "boys" in clubs who were in their teens, her rants about Leo Di Capri only saying younger girls seems somewhat hypocritical! and why the fuck was she howling Torn by Natalie Imbruglia at lads to impress them?! its like Capaldigate 2.0 - does she not listen to the lyrics?! pretty sure that song is about an awful break-up - weird themed song to be singing at boys in an attempt to entice them to "boff" her - as she then questions whether she INVENTED the term "boff", or whether it was a genuine 90s term for "making love". cringe. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ

oh, and sorry to burst your golden child bubble babs, but Ezzie absolutely does have Snapchat. and insta. and tiktok. and is very clearly far more adept at lying than her mother! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Iโ€™m sceptical she even has a banana. That was probably just a stunt banana for the gram.

I bloody love you lot by the way. Some of he references and remarks you make are a million times funnier than doing a โ€œsillyโ€ dance in a dressing gown for cheap laughs. Just brilliant ๐Ÿ˜‚
based on the weetos cereal d she did with Ethan recently, i very much doubt she ate the banana! there was a bunch of Bananas she had very clearly bought solely for the purposes of the ad to wave around in the footage, only to spot them unused on the counter next to them as they both dig into bowls of chocolate cereal, and were likely dumped in the bin immediately afterwards! the concept of eating fruit with breakfast would be absolutely mind blowing for babs, unless it was flooded in jizz icing! ๐Ÿคฃ

and ofc she has already mentioned the spiral surgery in reference to her running! she hasn't even managed a week of her "Couch52K", and she is already reeling out excuses to quit - by Monday, she'll be reminding everyone of her numb leg/foot/fanny, and then she will be struck down all the hay-fever/summer "allergies" which supposedly exacerbate her "asthma", with lies about how her GP advised she take a break from running while she is struggling with breathless - due to the allergies, obvs! ๐Ÿ˜‰ - and said "break" will then last a good few years prior to her being desperate for content/being approached by Fabletics to film an ad, at which point she will suddenly decide to take it up again. and so the rehashed cycle continues! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

and why is she comparing herself to all the other joggers anyway? likely another fabricated story, but even if it were true, she only started running again a few days ago - why would she think she'd be faster than other joggers who run regularly? she is always so set on WINNING - and that will be used as another excuse to quit, as she will claim it impacted her confidence, blah blah blah - quickly followed by a reel "inspired" by her failure, with a "top tip" about not comparing yourself to other people, and attributing that famous "comparison is the thief of joy" to HERSELF. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ