Brummy Mummy #141 Every year she's her me-est me that ever mee-ed... rinse & repeat but with added HRT.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps the kids just want to watch the show, and don’t give a flying duck about her boring stories from her heyday. Imagine trying to listen to an artist perform and you’ve got her rabbiting on in your ear non stop. She always has to be talking over everything and trying to be the main character. The kids are just trying to enjoy their own childhoods and have their own memories to look back on. All they’re going to remember is their mum never ever shutting up about herself and when she’s not talking at them she’s talking at a camera. Annoying croaky voiced bleep.

duck me, could 🪜 look any more akward in that Disney photo
I thought that, he looks like an awkward 13 year old lad being forced to pose by his mum, but has never been within 6ft of a girl before. I also love his list of amazing dad credentials which include going to one single football match with his 10 year old son, and making packed lunches. Really going the extra mile 🙄

No comment on that tedious scone post. It read like an ad but apparently she did that for fun. Has she got nothing better to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have taken the duvet out of the duvet cover and the window is open all night and I’m melting looking at the pic and it’s cooler here

Reactions: 15
I was going to say is he their stepfather 🤷‍♀️

and the ‘stalker vibes’ totally made up 🤥
the only time i have EVER seen her refer to Ethan as "my boy", and she's done it in a post about steve being a great dad, to emphasise that both kids are HER creations, who SHE birthed and gave life to, thus SHE is entirely responsible for their existence - presumably because on father's day, Steve is expected to reward babs with a gift to show his gratitude and thank her for giving him the gift of children and making HIM a father, because he wouldn't be a dad without HER. ethan is only "MY boy" on the few occasions that referring to him as such benefits her, otherwise it's "MY girl" and "THE boy". 🙄🙄

as for the "stalker vibes" comment - yet another babbsnory story, clearly inspired by 🐮🛍 descriptions of HER from the predator-vibe photos of her staring manically at Gary in the interview footage. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 20
Also no sign of any kiddos in that pic - we know that the window sofa is 🪜Ste’s and no-one is sitting at the end so where are they?
levitating?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’ll mention how Howard Donald from her beloved Take That has been outed as a homophobe/Transphobe?

I didn’t read the comments when I originally typed this. Looks like we all thought the same thing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Tell me again you’re menopausal in your fluffy socks, pajamas and dressing gown and I’ll tell you that you are a fraud.
so "it's 'ot", she's supposedly sleeping spread angled on the bed on top of the duvet in her pants and regularly fanning her crotch to cool down.....yet simultaneously wearing fluffy socks, thick pyjamas and underneath a manky blanket - and the other day was drinking hot chocolate?! make it make sense! her life is literally one lie after another. 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.