Brummy Mummy #141 Every year she's her me-est me that ever mee-ed... rinse & repeat but with added HRT.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she mention Howard? “He’s liked some Tweets that he shouldn’t have done” is all she’ll say if anything. She pretends to be an ally but only ever shares one post from Lesbemums to prove she’s supporting Pride month. There will be no mention of anything substantial or why it’s problematic.
It’s a bit too controversial for our Babs as she’ll have to gauge which way the wind blows first!

(but agree he’s royally fcked up)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
random tangent, but did anyone see LP's recent post about beads? that short-lived "MY girl has been making bracelets" phase was very clearly an idea wlshe copied from her ex-bestie, likely in the hope that she could then flog some of her beaded creations to the babettes, under the guise of Erin having taken up bracelet-making as a hobby and wanting to sell them, yet LP captioned her post as "niche", and babs has not mentioned beads - or used the term "niche" - ever since! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
random tangent, but did anyone see LP's recent post about beads? that short-lived "MY girl has been making bracelets" phase was very clearly an idea wlshe copied from her ex-bestie, likely in the hope that she could then flog some of her beaded creations to the babettes, under the guise of Erin having taken up bracelet-making as a hobby and wanting to sell them, yet LP captioned her post as "niche", and babs has not mentioned beads - or used the term "niche" - ever since! 🤣🤣
I hate to defend Emma, but making friendship bracelets and trading them is a thing at Harry Styles shows at the moment. It started with a line in a Taylor Swift song. So it’s likely that the older E wanted to make them for the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s a bit too controversial for our Babs as she’ll have to gauge which way the wind blows first!

(but agree he’s royally fcked up)
There’s no way she will mention it. She’s far too scared of appearing to say the wrong thing. She pays lip service to LGBTQI issues with her pathetic mentions of Pride week etc which is just her jumping on the bandwagon of appearing to give a tit.
We all know she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t think there’s anyone else in Take That other than Gary so she won’t know who Howard is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She doesn’t think there’s anyone else in Take That other than Gary so she won’t know who Howard is.
I was just thinking this exact same thing 🤣
Howard who? 🤷‍♀️
---
She's too thick to get on board or form any kind of opinion of anything important or slightly controversial 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Gary Barlow is not even a nice person. I once knew someone who worked as security for Take That in the 90s. He didn’t have anything nice to say about Gary or Robbie(Both massive egos that caused problems, he actually said Gary was worse than Robbie with his ego) .Only one he was nice about was Jason Orange. I don’t think Gary has improved since then, most likely has got an even bigger ego, (to be fair to him it’s probably not as big as Emma’s ego)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's been reading here and spent all day putting a post together that is finally more about 🪜 than herself 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ha, that reel she's filmed with Rog - tingo to me for the prediction her priority whilst visiting her parents would be to roll out her father for content 🙄 - about the boring rehashed jam/cream vs cream/jam debate - it's really not going the way she exoevted in the comments, with the vast majority of the babettes stating that they agree with Rog and not HER. i feel sorry for the other residents of the hobbit house, trapped in an environment with a raging babs, fuming that SHE isn't "winning" - cue her sharing a drunken tantrum, screaming "i'm right and you're wrong" as she rants and sulks in her stories! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How she constantly writes my girl, my boy is the rudest thing she can do on a post about their father!
It's soooo condescending. If I wrote that about my husband his reply would be 'are they not my children aswell?'

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How she constantly writes my girl, my boy is the rudest thing she can do on a post about their father!
It's soooo condescending. If I wrote that about my husband his reply would be 'are they not my children aswell?'
I was going to say is he their stepfather 🤷‍♀️

and the ‘stalker vibes’ totally made up 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I missed the 'my', the 'our kiddos' at the beginning was clearly too much. I take back my previous comment 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so bleeping weird! Why can't she just write 'our'?! She's such a twit.

I was going to say is he their stepfather 🤷‍♀️

and the ‘stalker vibes’ totally made up 🤥
How is stalker vibes an “AMAZING” parenting tale? She’s weirdly obsessed with her child, like we’ve said before Babs is like the desperate cling on wanting to be liked by the popular girl.

Also I’ve never thought Erin looked like Babs but wow this photo I can really see a resemblance. Erin if you ever read this please just roll the apple far from the tree - drink water, eat greens and don’t marry a man with the personality of a damp towel.

Attachments

• Heart
EDC2CA88-D17A-45E7-88A4-3C5703FADCC9.jpeg

Why the bell is she wearing fluffy socks when she complains so about hot hot it is?! And also her feet are really ODD! They are like fat rectangles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the way she keeps announcing "i was in Lorraine!" - uh, no babs. you were literally a blurred blob in the background of footage shown on Lorraine, just as you weren't "on the news!", you were captured in true predator mode, staring manically at Gary! she's bigging it up as though she was a gust on Lorraine, sat on the sofa being interviewed! why does everything have to be so exaggerated and over-dramatised? guaranteed over the next few years, in the annual rehashed posts about the "anniversary" of the premiere, as she shares the photo of her staring at GB, the story will slowly evolve into a fabricated tale about how she appeared on Lorraine's show, to the point she will become so convinced of the fabricated version of events, she will tell the story and genuinely believe she was interviewed by Lorraine. calm the duck down, babs. 🙄🙄
Is this because she thinks she’s in the same league as Louise Pentland

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.