Brummy Mummy #141 Every year she's her me-est me that ever mee-ed... rinse & repeat but with added HRT.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think the “shall we start” story is funny? I’d be mortified - Emma thought they were all having a behind the scenes matey chat. They were in work mode treating it as an interview. I imagine a lot of conversations with her feel like hard work.

And I still don’t have a clue what the film is even about - all I know is her big blurry melon head was seen in the background of press coverage as that’s the only thing she’s bothered telling us about.

Every time she does any event she always brags about making a fool of herself some way or another. She’s the ultimate “I’m mad, me” type of woman. I suppose acting like a clumsy, bumbling twit for cheap laughs is easier than actually doing a good job

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she think the “shall we start” story is funny? I’d be mortified - Emma thought they were all having a behind the scenes matey chat. They were in work mode treating it as an interview. I imagine a lot of conversations with her feel like hard work.

And I still don’t have a clue what the film is even about - all I know is her big blurry melon head was seen in the background of press coverage as that’s the only thing she’s bothered telling us about.

Every time she does any event she always brags about making a fool of herself some way or another. She’s the ultimate “I’m mad, me” type of woman. I suppose acting like a clumsy, bumbling twit for cheap laughs is easier than actually doing a good job
It is all about HER being invited and at a premiere. She doesn't seem to care about the actual film that was the reason she was there at all. She has only made me think the film must be rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the way she's talking about being ushered to a fancy hotel room and sitting awkwardly with her handbag on her lap with "all the other journalists" - you're not a journalist, babs. you're a z-list influenza with a crappy podcast, and a bunch of 5 star reviews because you end each episode literally demanding "go leave me a five star review" emphasis on the "5 star", cos the babettes are not permitted to form their own opinion! i can just imagine her, sitting there all smug, and swanning around the hotel with an badge designed by steve on excel to emulate a press pass, all laminated as she assumes everyone thinks she's a big shot media representative. i'm actually cringing just thinking about it! 🤣🤣

as for the actresses she talked to, they were likely pretty tired, having to talk to loads of journalists and answer inane questions from manic sequined monstrosities like babs, yet she was surprised that they assumed her blabbering at them a million miles an hour was part of the podcast and not just her thinking she could sit down and waste their having a chat, as though they didn have loads of journalists waiting to interview them, and having tolerated her squealing and telling them she's so excited she weed herself etc, they are then horrified to find that she hasn’t even started with the podcast questions, and they still have a list of boring questions about floppy haired teenagers to contend with. 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs, if you're reading this then hi! I've got a content idea for you that is niche enough to get you tons of likes, will help save lives and raise awareness, and you can even tailor it to a local connection. It's the Bob Willis fund day at Edgbaston today. Yes, that Edgbaston. The one just down from you in your home city. It's all over Sky Sports. No need for you to personalise it and make it about you. Indeed, I'd be interested to see how you could make it about you given it's about prostrate cancer. No new dresses or shoes need to be purchased either.

Just be a good 'journalist', gather some facts ('ve included a link below to help you!). Stay calm, nobody needs close up's and whooping shots of you.

You're welcome. From the step-daughter of a man who died a painful death from prostrate cancer, and until this day, I've never blabbed about it online, cos it's a personal story to our family. Try it, baby steps and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2245992
"At least we look like we're having fun"

What an odd strange thing to say.

Cos you weren't, we're you?
You were like two large sweaty over dressed fish out of water!
the way she keeps announcing "i was in Lorraine!" - uh, no babs. you were literally a blurred blob in the background of footage shown on Lorraine, just as you weren't "on the news!", you were captured in true predator mode, staring manically at Gary! she's bigging it up as though she was a gust on Lorraine, sat on the sofa being interviewed! why does everything have to be so exaggerated and over-dramatised? guaranteed over the next few years, in the annual rehashed posts about the "anniversary" of the premiere, as she shares the photo of her staring at GB, the story will slowly evolve into a fabricated tale about how she appeared on Lorraine's show, to the point she will become so convinced of the fabricated version of events, she will tell the story and genuinely believe she was interviewed by Lorraine. calm the duck down, babs. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My childhood teddies are where they should be, either on a shelf or in my children’s rooms. She’s unhinged isn’t she? Poor manky teddy looks like he could do with a few nights away from Babs smothering him.

Reactions: 19
The things that teddy has seen 😳. We should start a gofundme collection to pay for the therapy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My childhood teddies are where they should be, either on a shelf or in my children’s rooms. She’s unhinged isn’t she? Poor manky teddy looks like he could do with a few nights away from Babs smothering him.
It doesn’t look like it’s ever seen the inside of a washing machine, I dread to think what it smells like 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Babs, if you're reading this then hi! I've got a content idea for you that is niche enough to get you tons of likes, will help save lives and raise awareness, and you can even tailor it to a local connection. It's the Bob Willis fund day at Edgbaston today. Yes, that Edgbaston. The one just down from you in your home city. It's all over Sky Sports. No need for you to personalise it and make it about you. Indeed, I'd be interested to see how you could make it about you given it's about prostrate cancer. No new dresses or shoes need to be purchased either.

Just be a good 'journalist', gather some facts ('ve included a link below to help you!). Stay calm, nobody needs close up's and whooping shots of you.

You're welcome. From the step-daughter of a man who died a painful death from prostrate cancer, and until this day, I've never blabbed about it online, cos it's a personal story to our family. Try it, baby steps and all that.

Sorry for your loss.
Sadly, we all know Babs would only promote something if there’s a freebie or something to be gained for her. She’s a selfish witch who never does anything charitable!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In all the years of following her, and chatting on here, I don't think she's ever EVER made it more obvious that she read here than with today's Junket "Horse & Hound" chat 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In all the years of following her, and chatting on here, I don't think she's ever EVER made it more obvious that she read here than with today's Junket "Horse & Hound" chat 🤦‍♀️🙄
Absolutely - since the creation of IC2000 we have single-handedly provided her with 95% of her content (the other 5% being rubbishy ads for products she never uses and holiday ‘content’)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we think a prime time grid post of the Wetton family gushing about Grandad Rog/fathers day/how lucky she is to have him is on the cards for tonight?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
the way she keeps announcing "i was in Lorraine!" - uh, no babs. you were literally a blurred blob in the background of footage shown on Lorraine, just as you weren't "on the news!", you were captured in true predator mode, staring manically at Gary! she's bigging it up as though she was a gust on Lorraine, sat on the sofa being interviewed! why does everything have to be so exaggerated and over-dramatised? guaranteed over the next few years, in the annual rehashed posts about the "anniversary" of the premiere, as she shares the photo of her staring at GB, the story will slowly evolve into a fabricated tale about how she appeared on Lorraine's show, to the point she will become so convinced of the fabricated version of events, she will tell the story and genuinely believe she was interviewed by Lorraine. calm the duck down, babs. 🙄🙄
Remember when she rang into a BBC radio show to do a competition with Martin Kemp and acted like she was brought on as a celebrity guest.

All the Wets are so weird about fame, like they would genuinely piss their pants over meeting someone who lives next door to someone who knows an actor in Hollyoaks. And they all try and one up each other. Bizarre behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
they're not laughing with you babs, they're laughing at you...! whoever the younger actress is looks genuinely terrified and the body language of the other one, leaning backwards to get as far away from babs as possible literally screams "get me out of here!" #cringe

Screenshot_20230617_172733.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Will she mention Howard? “He’s liked some Tweets that he shouldn’t have done” is all she’ll say if anything. She pretends to be an ally but only ever shares one post from Lesbemums to prove she’s supporting Pride month. There will be no mention of anything substantial or why it’s problematic.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.