Brummy Mummy #141 Every year she's her me-est me that ever mee-ed... rinse & repeat but with added HRT.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Allthecakes and was nominated by @justplaintired

Ive had to alter the title to fit. The original is
Every year she's her me-est me that ever mee-ed...yet another rinse & repeat but with added hrt.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Erin couldn’t attend the teen club because it was on past Babs’ bedtime - that is the reality. She needed them all back in the room by 9pm!

Reactions: 24
Ooh cowbags, two thread titles on the bounce, I need to crawl in a box with a huge slab of galaxy to celebrate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ooh cowbags, two thread titles on the bounce, I need to crawl in a box with a huge slab of galaxy to celebrate 🤣
definitely deserve an excel certificate and an entire box of mini magnums all to yourself! 🤣🤣

*cue babs asking the babettes how many mini magnums constitutes a portion! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
just saw a current trend on tiktok is kids going to McDonald's and - in a WILD twist from eating their fries dipped in ice-cream or milkshakes - are ordering hash browns and a Mcflurry, and then spreading the ice cream between the hash browns to make a potato based ice cream sandwich! guaranteed that will be a trend babs will be jumping on two months too late, and then claiming it is a combination steve INVENTED years ago, because he is so wild, so random, so niche - hence him now having moved onto eggs and ice-cream together, because hash brown ice cream sandwiches are SO last year. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The hotel doesn’t look family friendly, there’s nothing fun for the kids to do and they couldn’t even use inflatables in the pool, ( she told us that ! )

We’ve only been abroad 4 times with the kids but all the hotels we visited allowed to use them .

* not trying to offend anyone here but she’s recommending somewhere which doesn’t allow kids to use what all kids love to do on holiday.*

Reactions: 25
@Booklover here you go. I’ve gone a bit out there with my recap. It’s a day in the life of 🪜 on holiday

🪜 entering all the races

🪜 at the buffet
IMG_0967.jpeg

Oh dear Babs has had a meltdown. 🪜 to the rescue

IMG_0970.jpeg

🪜 dreaming of being whisked away by George

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
She's the only adult I know who has fat ringlets around her wrist- usually only see these in chubby, cute toddlers!
Crazy Stevo style thumbs up if you've just checked your wrists like I did (y)(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder what kind of eggs he had with his ice-cream, fried, scrambled, or just a couple of hardboiled?

This is how you know it's a lie, if that was my husband, and for some reason I felt the need to tell strangers, I would mention what kind of eggs - there's a big difference between a bowl of ice-cream and scrambled eggs mixed together or some ice cream with a couple of hard boiled eggs on the side (I don't know what's making me feel sicker, warm scrambled eggs mixed in, or dirty eggs shells covered in poop and feathers touching the ice-cream)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what kind of eggs he had with his ice-cream, fried, scrambled, or just a couple of hardboiled?

This is how you know it's a lie, if that was my husband, and for some reason I felt the need to tell strangers, I would mention what kind of eggs - there's a big difference between a bowl of ice-cream and scrambled eggs mixed together or some ice cream with a couple of hard boiled eggs on the side (I don't know what's making me feel sicker, warm scrambled eggs mixed in, or dirty eggs shells covered in poop and feathers touching the ice-cream)
no idea why, but until you questioned it, I didn't even consider that it would be anything other than a bowl of scrambled egg and ice-cream - urgh. 🤢🤢

you’re right though, there are endless possibilities! knowing babs though, it will have been that steve found an ice-cream stand which sold WILD ice-cream flavours, and returned with a bowl if creme egg or mini egg ice-cream, and she saw the opportunity to blow the entire situation wildly out of all proportion. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is just so pathetic, does she really think any of her followers compare themselves to what is on live island? Does she think people are all shallow idiots with no self confidence?? As a 45 year old woman why is she even mentioning peoples bodies all of the time? No one cares about anyone else’s size!! The only ones that seem to care are actually the ones unhappy with themselves! So bleeping shallow as always! 🙄 and it’s the same every single year, think of something new for once!! And eggs and ice cream?? She would have taken a pic and posted it 🙄 and making out old limp biscuit was mr popular 😂😂😂🙄 of course he was 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think that her trying to make Ste have a personality 🚴‍♂️ and her successful podcast 😐 that she envisions them as the next Chris & Rosie Ramsey?
They could have a podcast...called 'Never too many sausages at breakfast'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.