Brummy Mummy #140 Is there room on the broom for a #notasize18 witch like me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Allthecakes and was nominated by @Clare

What’s that? You’re all desperate for another giphy recap? And for me to ask questions to myself just like Babs? Well here you go…

Poor, shy, wallflower Babs at the Harry Styles concert

Babs has been experimenting with fake tan

Babs serving us swimsuit realness

---
Just adding this fabulous picture from @Missymoo92

IMG_0957.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Allthecakes and was nominated by @Clare

What’s that? You’re all desperate for another giphy recap? And for me to ask questions to myself just like Babs? Well here you go…

---

View attachment 2191420
Another brilliant recap 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

---

View attachment 2191420
These are brilliant, especially the pig in the glitter jumpsuit. Uncanny! Babs can now properly call it twinning!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤭 🐷 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just accidentally posted this on the last thread so shamelessly doing it again.

Mental how much weight she's put on since this morning.

Screenshot_2023-05-23-20-39-50-361.jpeg
Screenshot_2023-05-23-20-40-40-472.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ooh cowbags you've made my evening - off to mainline sugar to celebrate whilst hoping my friend manages to pig-pap Babs at HS.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Don’t worry about your children growing up”…..Emma, love, you’ve barely even BEGUN on the teenage years! Come back in 2-3 years and we’ll see how it’s going then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My dad brought us to one concert (admittedly slightly older than Erin) and then said I’ll be drinking coffee in the nearest pub rather than sit through Westlife again (and he sat away from me at the concert) we are still partners in crime 20 years later and respect each other so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“Don’t worry about your children growing up”…..Emma, love, you’ve barely even BEGUN on the teenage years! Come back in 2-3 years and we’ll see how it’s going then 🤣🤣
I was thinking the same. My youngest was a joy as a child but once he hit teens he was a nightmare. Thank heavens for adulthood and even that can be tough. So babs watch this space cos I certainly never exploited my kids . You’re in for one hell of a shock 😂

Reactions: 24
She's a patronising bleep thinking she can give out advice on kids growing up when she's single handedly ruined her kids lives! 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I can’t think of a single child of E’s age that would go to a concert dressed like that with her mother without being severely paid 😂 like buy me an i phone and I will cooperate with this tit show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t think of a single child of E’s age that would go to a concert dressed like that with her mother without being severely paid 😂 like buy me an i phone and I will cooperate with this tit show 😂

The CBS has been full of them for the past 2 nights.

Reactions: 12
I’m just pissed that she shunned those stunning mules 👡 I may have to get mr mingles to lie on top of me to calm me down if I’m honest

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can any Harry Styles fans explain the outfits? I’m not in the loop. I listen him on the radio but never got the beetles type hype for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s so thick she can’t even able to make a heart shape with her hand …
Not bab fending (you all know I think she’s a bleep) but how E is doing her half of the heart is the way the kids round here are doing it. My 10 year old over the Black Country border does it this way. She wouldn’t be seen dead doing it with me though 😂

Reactions: 15
bleeping sausage fingers, that's why she can't do the heart.

Also, hate to criticise the kids, because it's not their doing. But does anyone else know a single 12 year old girl, approaching the end of 1st year in high school, who would wear white tights and a sparkly dress like a 3 year old? 🤔 I bleeping don't. Surely they'd be in the tight flares, crochet crop tops etc that seem to match the Harry Styles 'vibe' (sorry, slightly 🤮 in my own both typing vibe)
Edit.. Mouth, I meant mouth. Typing traumatised me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.