Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she's copying Louise Pentland, who is also scared of driving to places to she doesn't know. Is there anything this dimwit doesn't copy?!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Now she has really pissed me off.

I do have travel anxiety ( major motorway crash) actually diagnosed by a professional and not via SM.

Its truly crippling and effects my life daily, I'm getting there but it's so bloody annoying and embarassing. It's exhausting if I'm honest.

She's so bleeping flippant about her mental health, jumping on whatever bandwagon is passing by.

She truly is a dangerous individual and really should keep her cavernous gob shut.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She doesn't seem to get anxiety if there's shopping or cake involved. London anyone? However, if she has to change her schedule & invest her time in something for someone else....well! What a fraud.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Everything was terrible 6 months ago 🙄
I sware she's been saying 6 months for years!
She is such an attention seeking fraud.

• Heart
Couldn’t go anywhere without wet wipe Ste, but can go on multiple solo trips to London to meet up for work or with other instawankers……..

Reactions: 31
Didn’t she go to a New York theatre on her own not so long ago. She’s been pushing herself out of her comfort zone for YEARS not 6 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In my job I have to drive to visits wherever is needed. In the real world in a real job where you have to drive you can’t have a mental breakdown about having to drive alone. She’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nanny san sharing a video of her hotel room and bathroom on stories with no context whatsoever…no, Sandra, I don’t want to see where you are going to take a tit thank you very much. Did she attend the same influencer school as babs? Because they both need their money back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's literally no change in the after, "magic cure" photos in that bloody HRT reel, she's been prancing about like that for years! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
There's literally no change in the after, "magic cure" photos in that bloody HRT reel, she's been prancing about like that for years! 🙄
Plus no acknowledgement that not everyone can take HRT. It annoys me that influencers and high profile celebs promote it as the 'cure' for everyone whereas it couldn't be further from the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Plus no acknowledgement that not everyone can take HRT. It annoys me that influencers and high profile celebs promote it as the 'cure' for everyone whereas it couldn't be further from the truth.
Absolutely. I couldn't take it due to a brain injury so had to go cold (hot flush 🤣) turkey. Alternative therapies, eating well, sleeping, walking for miles all helped. Not perfect or easy but it can be done if you can't take HRT

Reactions: 20
She’s not anxious. She’s just one of the many adult babies going round trying to normalise incompetence. It’s like she’s heard of people who genuinely struggle, seen the attention and understanding they get, and looked for a way to make it about herself. It’s actually perfectly normal to get stressed out with driving/parking - but she’s lumped herself in the same category of people with real problems.

I have no idea how all these anxious, nervous wrecks who can’t perform basis tasks, have the nerve and confidence to peruse a career in the public eye, showing their knickers and acting like a knob for a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
JFC the way shes spouting on i thought she'd driven to the ends of the earth.

Redditch. (I think)

12 miles! 12 bleeping miles.

Even I can mange that.

What a bloody imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s def the Palace Theatre in Redditch, it’s so easy to get from where she lives to there and Redditch has an amazing Primark lol and a great The Range etc etc why has she never been?! Why the drama, if you’re nervous you could just say you feel quite accomplished tonight rather than stories of sobbing and phoning Stephen in the past omg so ott!
---
Unless she’s saying she’s never been there alone?! As always her sentences are ambiguous!

She’s not anxious. She’s just one of the many adult babies going round trying to normalise incompetence. It’s like she’s heard of people who genuinely struggle, seen the attention and understanding they get, and looked for a way to make it about herself. It’s actually perfectly normal to get stressed out with driving/parking - but she’s lumped herself in the same category of people with real problems.

I have no idea how all these anxious, nervous wrecks who can’t perform basis tasks, have the nerve and confidence to peruse a career in the public eye, showing their knickers and acting like a knob for a living.
👏👏👏👏 exactly. Been thinking the same for the past few years !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she wasn't driving on her own at all.. She was chauffeuring TT for her appearance as part of a choir backing the main singers. My question is why on earth did the whole family not go? It's Friday- not a school night and surely Pus would've liked to have seen his daughter on stage. duck they're a weird lot... It's as tho Bab didn't want to share the experience - just savour the moment herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So she wasn't driving on her own at all.. She was chauffeuring TT for her appearance as part of a choir backing the main singers. My question is why on earth did the whole family not go? It's Friday- not a school night and surely Pus would've liked to have seen his daughter on stage. duck they're a weird lot... It's as tho Bab didn't want to share the experience - just savour the moment herself.
Probably because it was £25 and she was too tight to pay for the other two.

If its not gifted, she won't shell out.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn't the theatre they visited last night really near the train station, the trainline that Babs can get easily near her home?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.