Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9C11996B-7674-406C-8FAD-782E5EFCAF78.png

Todays inane ramblings. I don’t understand why she keeps saying her podcast is called “the phone box” because people phone in from their local phone box when they aPPsolutely don’t. None of the guests have done this. We have all seen photos that SHE has posted of them talking to her through a laptop with webcam in their own homes. She’s a maniac.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also, when were all these evenings crying to PUS (which I still read as Poor Unfortunate Ste btw as I thought that was what it meant when I was first reading this thread 🤣🤣).
Did u read it in Ursula's voice?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She hasn't even said the name of the person she's talking to.... Who is the author of those books because I've never read them! I'm a couple of years younger don't know if u missed the boat on that one but never heard of them (except via babs) so we'll done at selling it... Doesn't even name the person!! 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2181243
Todays inane ramblings. I don’t understand why she keeps saying her podcast is called “the phone box” because people phone in from their local phone box when they aPPsolutely don’t. None of the guests have done this. We have all seen photos that SHE has posted of them talking to her through a laptop with webcam in their own homes. She’s a maniac.
Came on to say the exact same thing. Why doesn’t she shut up about the phone box, you’re clearly sat at a laptop! I don’t understand why that’s the selling point?

Also, why is she so obsessed with Ralph? (bit rude) she’s like me and my friends were when we were passing the book around aged 12! Which says a lot really about her mentality.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No fucker rings in from a phone box
Why does she insist on saying that

Season one was tit
Why the duck is there a season 2

The way she twatted on about a special guest I thought Judy Blume would at least make an appearance or maybe Ste dressed as a cock calling himself Ralph

Odious woman - thick unfunny and arrogant- the bleep is strong in her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Jeez cant those kids have a mind of their own? she buys the clothes, the things to do on the plane, plans every inch of the holiday. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Can I just say I’m still hoping that she’s going to the same resort as me! Imagine in the wild abroad round the pool photos… I’d be like David Attenborough filming a warthog it’ll be amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Fixed it ☺

2023-05-19-07-43-24-937.jpg

---
No fucker rings in from a phone box
Why does she insist on saying that

Season one was tit
Why the duck is there a season 2

The way she twatted on about a special guest I thought Judy Blume would at least make an appearance or maybe Ste dressed as a cock calling himself Ralph

Odious woman - thick unfunny and arrogant- the bleep is strong in her
Yeah and where the duck will she get more friends from??

It's like that episode of the Inbetweeners where Neil invites the class losers to his birthday party as he's allowed 10 friends but doesn't have that many, so they help make up the numbers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
10 Episodes
77000 downloads so far 🤣🙄🙈
That's an average of around 7000 downloads per episode Emma. This is not good by any means!
In a country of over 66 million people alone, most of which who have ears and the internet, this is a disaster.
She has over 156000 Followers on Insta 🤣🤣🤣and only around 7000 a week can be arsed to listen to the shitcast!
Give it up Emma.
It's embarrassing!

Oh, and Season? SEASON????? She knows it's series right! It's not an American drama on Netflix FFS!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tbh I wouldn’t be proud to claim I’d designed the shitcast logo as it’s well, tit.

It’s childish (so it’s believable that she did do it herself) and not especially easy to read. I bet she uses Comic Sans in her ‘werk’ documents too!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
10 Episodes
77000 downloads so far 🤣🙄🙈
That's an average of around 7000 downloads per episode Emma. This is not good by any means!
In a country of over 66 million people alone, most of which who have ears and the internet, this is a disaster.
She has over 156000 Followers on Insta 🤣🤣🤣and only around 7000 a week can be arsed to listen to the shitcast!
Give it up Emma.
It's embarrassing!

Oh, and Season? SEASON????? She knows it's series right! It's not an American drama on Netflix FFS!!!!
Where are you getting the download figures from ? I’m using Spotify and it’s not available for listeners there

Reactions: 11
Who the hell would want to stand in a phone box that stinks of piss to talk to her for 40 mins 🤣 also I just looked it up out of curiosity and duck me she can’t even be bothered doing hour long episodes! The latest one is only 20 mins! That’s not a podcast, that’s a YouTube video

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I just say I’m still hoping that she’s going to the same resort as me! Imagine in the wild abroad round the pool photos… I’d be like David Attenborough filming a warthog it’ll be amazing!
Me too but I’m worried my kids will shout look there is that ridiculous woman from Instagram 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Where are you getting the download figures from ? I’m using Spotify and it’s not available for listeners there
She put this figure on her Story this morning!
---
Screenshot_20230519_105839_Instagram.jpg

It's actually less than I said, so even more crap than originally noted!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
except...they don't, because she has repeatedly shared photos/footage of both herself and her guests sitting at home in front of their laptop screens to record the podcast - plus many of her guests have explained they grew up in tiny villages with no phonebox nearby, or were teens in the early to mid 00s, when phone boxes weren't so much of a thing and actually stated that they didn't use them! this seems a weird lie to cling onto, when she has repeatedly highlighted herself that it is entirely untrue!

who needs undercover 🐮🛍 and in the wild photos when Emma "i don't lie, WHY WOULD I LIE?!" Conwoman is so happy to prove - and repeatedly draw attention to - her own dishonesty! 🙄🤣

Screenshot_20230519_112811.jpg

i also do not believe that babs "designed" that logo. possibly a few gel pen scribbles of the title she INVENTED - but this is babnocchio who supposedly doesn't know how to use photoshop - just like all her mug4mugs and tote bags thta she claims that SHE designed, when actually she paid an illustrator to turn Brummie colloquialisms into artwork - sure, she may have been "inspired" by the save by the bell logo, but in the same was she was "inspired" by Disney, she didn't do any of the designing herself, she simply took credit for the hard work of an artist - as is expected of babs, and her insistently attributing the designs/donations/quotes of others to HERSELF, lapping up the credit and rolling around in the praise and adoration. 😡

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.