Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's literally no change in the after, "magic cure" photos in that bloody HRT reel, she's been prancing about like that for years! 🙄
They fly past so quick, I wanted to have a nose and see if any were from pre miracle cure đŸ€Ł bet they're not all this side of Feb!

Reactions: 15
Tell me you baby your kids without telling me...

"In a fit of very bad planning taking both kids to pick up a kitchen" what even the 12 year old? Why can't she stay at home?

(Well tbf everyone knows the address so probably safer not to leave her alone)

Reactions: 23
Her levels of self obsession and narcissism are on another level.
3 T's is singing in a concert but "allegedly" asks bleep face if she was ok as soon as she comes out of the theatre, because they sang defying gravity 🙄
Oh and loads of us now know which theatre group Ezza is part of as we know that theatre and a quick Google showed who the supporting kids were! twit!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So she wasn't driving on her own at all.. She was chauffeuring TT for her appearance as part of a choir backing the main singers. My question is why on earth did the whole family not go? It's Friday- not a school night and surely Pus would've liked to have seen his daughter on stage. duck they're a weird lot... It's as tho Bab didn't want to share the experience - just savour the moment herself.
I thought that why on earth would rest of them not go? And oohhh wish her luck she’s taking a 12 and 10 year old to a shop today.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If the cheap skate wasn't so tight she could have hired a bathroom company who supply deliver and fit the bathroom for one price. So professional and easy. No need to drag the toddlers to a shop 🙄

• Haha
My daughter was also in a professional performance last night and the whole family turned out to support her. My husband wouldn’t have dreamed of not being there for her. They are a weird bunch!

Reactions: 31
Erin obviously goes to the same theatre school as my son ( but not the same branch obviously) as his school also sang with the cast recently where I live.
Is this the big thing she was going on about going by herself??!!She must know the other parents etc!!! Hardly going by yourself if you take your daughter and know the other parents there! 🙄
Also my son’s theatre school performed in the West End in December along with many other of the schools. Obviously not Erin’s cos Babs would never have shut up about it!

Reactions: 27
I know I'm banging on here but I just cannot believe the family are off to bathroom retailers today... BUT DID NOT GO TO SUPPORT EE. my brain actually hurts. I'm guessing the date was known a while back and I'm finding it odd the Musty Wets weren't there either,( my parents always, where possible came along to anything my daughter was in) San preferring to drag Rog and his dodge hip to Warner- shades of Bab here tbh- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not suitable for under 11s is she serious.
My daughter has been making bracelets like these for years and she's 9!
Too fiddly for someones sausage fingers!! 😂
My daughter’s school let her make things like this and she’s 5 đŸ€Ł.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She crapped her pants about driving 12 miles away from home yet is happy for the world and all it’s Colin’s to see her in her underpants sprawled on the bed ..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And E loves singing? Mmm but she doesn’t listen to music?.. also, ffs driving to a school show all on her own some . Excel cert on the way. “ you go girl”. Jesus living life on the edge 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So little E has a football tournament today. I reckon he would have loved watching his sister, regardless, the kids need to learn how to support each other. Her divide & conquer attitude is ridiculous, they're not 3 and 5 !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So little E has a football tournament today. I reckon he would have loved watching his sister, regardless, the kids need to learn how to support each other. Her divide & conquer attitude is ridiculous, they're not 3 and 5 !!!
Mine are closer to the 3&5, eldest has a football tournament tomorrow and we're all going to support her, just as we do every weekend for her matches! I find it so bizarre the random shite they do as a family, yet important stuff, where they should be supporting eachother gets divide and conquered! đŸ€Ż

• Heart
Let’s all pray for her having to take the toddlers to the bathroom shop. Screaming at the top of her lungs don’t run off and look with your eyes not with your fingers whilst throwing Pom bears at them. Poor cow 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Basically they would’ve left the toddlers with the wets but they are away so they have to take them out with them. We take our 8 year old everywhere with us and don’t even consider it an issue! If he moans we say to him well we spend 75% of our time doing things for you so tough! 😆

She really needs to get a pair of balls if she’s want to chaperone her daughter more often, especially if she wants a career in theatres , look at Louise Pentland.. always chaperoning her daughters and never complains .

Reactions: 16
Tell me you baby your kids without telling me...

"In a fit of very bad planning taking both kids to pick up a kitchen" what even the 12 year old? Why can't she stay at home?

(Well tbf everyone knows the address so probably safer not to leave her alone)
It’s all about total complete control
She dictates every waking second of their life, babies them so they are dependent on her and don’t question her dominating suffocating ways
She’s a human leech sucking the life out of everything and everyone because she is a hollow human being without an original thought or feeling of her own
Friends are copied she has no original style, even their mannerisms are poached
Children under the thumb
Same with đŸȘœ
Oh and she is a LIAR

all with that fake sickly smile

photo below with the word bleeping slightly blocked with stars
that’s the real foul mouthed blabs

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She really needs to get a pair of balls if she’s want to chaperone her daughter more often, especially if she wants a career in theatres , look at Louise Pentland.. always chaperoning her daughters and never complains .
Well it’s often said that she has đŸȘœs - the Kween of Organisation (ahem!) just needs to remember where she’s stashed them!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.