Brummy Mummy #138 Who wobbles her gunt for the whole world to see? SpongeBab staplelips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve honestly never noticed the favoritism between the two kids and thought a lot of comments were reaching (just my opinion) but her latest primark haul omg! She wants so much for Erin but barely anything for Ethan and even bought Erin bedroom decor bits and nothing for Ethan?? Weird behavior

• Angry
Reactions: 15
You know what, when life is kicking me in the metaphorical bollocks and I’m just drowning in work, home, family issues and the rest; I am always buoyed up by the fact that I have never needed some gelatinous self-absorbed oaf poncing around in a swimming costume making me realise I need to do things differently. Who are these people that message her? Honestly it blows me away there are adults out there who get inspired by the same old tit, day in and day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
the usual rehashed "inspirational" bOdY cOnFiDeNt "praise me on my bravery for wearing a swimming costume in the pool" post to increase engagement - immediately contradicted by her primark vlog, where she specifically states that she needs a long, white shirt to wear over her swimming costume when she's by the pool on holiday, to cover up! make it make sense! 🙄🤣

and why is the golden child not allowed to choose her own clothes?! she's twelve, yet babs is still stomping around primark choosing outfits for her - pretty sure that "sweet" and "adorable" isn't erin's vibe or ASS-thet-ik. and especially when babs is looking at a jumpsuit, and debating that she should probably "size up" and buy erin one in an age 13-14, as she has "super long legs" - which sure, she may do, but ffs, she is incredibly slim! that jumpsuit will quite literally be hanging off her! wild how she wants erin to wear clothes that are far too big for her, yet insists on squeezing ehr own body into far too small #size18 clothing!

and as for little E, ofc babs prefers the toddler clothes and wishes they were available in his size! she wants to dress the kids like toddlers, so obvs the shorts aimed at 10 year old boys are not appropriate.

i also feel so sorry for erin - who supposedly doesn't listen to music 🙄 - being accompanied to a Harry Styles concert by a rabid babs, who will go out of her way to totally humiliate her, undoubtedly dressed inappropriately - in a gaudy outfit sleeted by the babettes - in a desperate attempt to be noticed by Harry, screaming and gurning and lusting over a guy h half her age, while sharing every embarrassing moment on IG to ensure that her classmates don't miss a single second of her total humiliation. yet another "core memory" tainted by her attanetion-seeking, narcissistic mother. 😔

• Heart
You know what, when life is kicking me in the metaphorical bollocks and I’m just drowning in work, home, family issues and the rest; I am always buoyed up by the fact that I have never needed some gelatinous self-absorbed oaf poncing around in a swimming costume making me realise I need to do things differently. Who are these people that message her? Honestly it blows me away there are adults out there who get inspired by the same old tit, day in and day out.
I’ve come to the conclusion that the majority of blabbers followers are thick as tit just like her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was just coming on to say exactly the same, I was going to say I bet she’s off somewhere half term ….I too didn’t watch to the end cos the self indulgent bleep was riling me as per 🤬🤬…..I can honestly say I haven’t seen one Instabeg blow money as much in a cost of living crisis as this yellow walloping cuntbag …..on top of the vast amount she will have pissed up the wall on her Eurovision jolly tomorrow…..I wish somebody would pick up on this and bring her down a peg or two
---

Evening on holiday to babs is what most people on holiday class as siesta time 😂😂😂
We should start a list on here of her spending;
1. sparkly jumpsuit from Joanie & new converse
2. Stanley instawanker mug/cup/bottle thing

Reactions: 16
My daughter same age does not shop in the kids section of primark and she is very similar size to Erin! How cringe blabs cringe!

It’s tomorrow she’s at Eurovision, can’t remember if someone asked, I think they did! On the vlog she says Wednesday is the day before they go.

Reactions: 11
Her girl doesn’t listen to music but Emma always puts songs on to listen to in the car when they are going on holiday & they all sing along so she definitely does !

They love a musical…

They love Disney, the soundtrack doesn’t count ?….

I was listening to a podcast earlier and the podcaster said her daughter was on a play date , the mum let the kids play on the phone ( we’ve all done it) & she googled her mum ..& then asked her something hilarious but equally rude. Only a matter of time before Erin Googles her mother and realises what an embarrassing ballbag she is .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.