Brummy Mummy #138 Who wobbles her gunt for the whole world to see? SpongeBab staplelips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! There isn't an eye roll big enough for this mornings repeat of her blabber about her body - AGAIN.
Jesus Christ Emma, bore off.
And while you're there, how about doing a few lengths when you get in that pool you're so obsessed with, that will definitely help you flabby arms! šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Encourages people to get in the pool but she still actively sits out of every other activity they do such as the trampoline park, rides etc. so sheā€™s not really joining in is she?

Reactions: 29
I also notice that the part sheā€™s pointed out is the part she clearly photoshopped out of yesterdays photo!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Armpit fat, really...NO, it's just bodyfat. Let's move more adding swimming & resistance exercise & eat a higher protein lower calorie diet. Ta daaaa!!!

Reactions: 17
She only goes in the pool or on one slide to have a photo shoot to upload to her fawning babettes. Once thatā€™s done she gets out and šŸŖœ is left to play with the kids. She doesnā€™t actually enjoy being in the pool.
Edited to add- I also donā€™t believe that she didnā€™t go in the water at any point until Erin was five. Itā€™s probably just because she doesnā€™t have any photographic evidence of herself in the pool because she didnā€™t discover Instagram until then. In her world, unless itā€™s on the gram, it didnā€™t happen šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 28
FFS bore off you fat cow. Sick to death of this eposts about how she's suddenly developed confidence to wear a swim suit. She only got in the pool with her kids when Erin was 7?! No swimming lessons or anything for the kids when they were little then you selfish cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The arrow pointing to her "armpit", the bit she says she doesn't like, Babs that's not your armpit šŸ˜‚ that's fat
Not even fat, it's breast tissue that if she was wearing a suit that fit her properly, would be inside the swimming costume where it should be! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s a disgusting selfish mammal who is the most boring thing Iā€™ve ever encountered. I have discovered why sheā€™s in bed at 8.30/9. She bored herself to sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow has she been on a diet? She looks like a size 12 today......#magicmirror
Honestly, posts like this are giving me body issues. Iā€™m a 16/18 and I feel absolutely massive, and I have trouble ā€˜seeingā€™ how physically big I am, how much space I take up, I feel like Iā€™m way larger than I actually am/look. Then I see posts like this where sheā€™s claiming sheā€™s an 18 and I know I am bigger than how she looks in this photo, so if sheā€™s an 18 then I canā€™t be, I must be a 20/22. It really messes with me, and makes me angry that ā€˜influencesā€™ are allowed to get away with such dishonesty šŸ˜” Her body positive bullshit and photos taking from a skyscraper is damaging to people!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Honestly, posts like this are giving me body issues. Iā€™m a 16/18 and I feel absolutely massive, and I have trouble ā€˜seeingā€™ how physically big I am, how much space I take up, I feel like Iā€™m way larger than I actually am/look. Then I see posts like this where sheā€™s claiming sheā€™s an 18 and I know I am bigger than how she looks in this photo, so if sheā€™s an 18 then I canā€™t be, I must be a 20/22. It really messes with me, and makes me angry that ā€˜influencesā€™ are allowed to get away with such dishonesty šŸ˜” Her body positive bullshit and photos taking from a skyscraper is damaging to people!
100% agree with everything you said. It should not be allowed. If this is damaging to us older ladies wtf is it doing to our younger onesšŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Arghhh the narcissist strikes again. Letā€™s post MORE photos of ME so all my fans can tell me how amazing I am!!! Look how BRAVE & BOLD I am for wearing a swimsuit! And actually playing with my children despite being fat!
GIVE THAT WOMAN AN MBE DAMMIT!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
What she doesnā€™t realise is no one cares what anyone else looks like itā€™s all in her head! And if she didnā€™t like the way she looked then itā€™s in her hands to change it not via photoshop!

Reactions: 20
Just watched the vlog, she is talking incessantly about having clothes to wear ā€œround the poolā€, and buying smarter things for people to wear ā€œin the evening on holidayā€. She also said they are going to Disney but ā€œnot for agesā€ (August- that certainly isnā€™t ages away in my book) Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s going away somewhere hot for a week in May half term then that sheā€™s not yet disclosed, hence all these pool outfits?
Edited to add - sorry hadnā€™t watched to the end. She says they are going away on a ā€œlittle holiday for May half termā€ lol just casually drops a few grand on a trip abroad but itā€™s nothing guys. Just a taster before our annual Disney blowout šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
To wear in the evening on holiday? Does she mean fancy pyjamas because they donā€™t even go for dinner of an evening on holiday!

• Haha
Just watched the vlog, she is talking incessantly about having clothes to wear ā€œround the poolā€, and buying smarter things for people to wear ā€œin the evening on holidayā€. She also said they are going to Disney but ā€œnot for agesā€ (August- that certainly isnā€™t ages away in my book) Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s going away somewhere hot for a week in May half term then that sheā€™s not yet disclosed, hence all these pool outfits?
Edited to add - sorry hadnā€™t watched to the end. She says they are going away on a ā€œlittle holiday for May half termā€ lol just casually drops a few grand on a trip abroad but itā€™s nothing guys. Just a taster before our annual Disney blowout šŸ™„
I was just coming on to say exactly the same, I was going to say I bet sheā€™s off somewhere half term ā€¦.I too didnā€™t watch to the end cos the self indulgent bleep was riling me as per šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ā€¦..I can honestly say I havenā€™t seen one Instabeg blow money as much in a cost of living crisis as this yellow walloping cuntbag ā€¦..on top of the vast amount she will have pissed up the wall on her Eurovision jolly tomorrowā€¦..I wish somebody would pick up on this and bring her down a peg or two
---
To wear in the evening on holiday? Does she mean fancy pyjamas because they donā€™t even go for dinner of an evening on holiday!
Evening on holiday to babs is what most people on holiday class as siesta time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m going abroad May half term to Greece Iā€™d actually love it if she was in the same resort as me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This has always been my issue with these "body positive influencers". They point things out that maybe people don't/didn't have an issue with or see as a flaw but now potentially do. This is part of the reason I unfollowed Molly Forbes.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.