Brummy Mummy #138 Who wobbles her gunt for the whole world to see? SpongeBab staplelips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, Babs is going to look like a tub of glitter has pucked up on her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Must be nice to just drop a couple of hundred quid on an outfit for one poxy event that is going to be nowhere near as good as she’s built it up to be the jumpsuit won’t have been cheap from popsy or Joanie. The converse will be a hefty chunk too, I think all the jackets are ones she’s had rotting in her wardrobe for a while…..I cannot understand how some of her followers havent pulled her up on her appalling wasteful bleeping spending…..she is a bleep of gargantuan proportions

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was quite disappointed the Peter Pan vagina shoes haven’t made an appearance

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So the lazy bleep has pronounced her PMS is improving due to HRT and she's so happy she no longer has to languish in bed unable to clean or work!!!. Cry me a river Bab... Lying in bed lazing about is your default position not a medical condition you cretin. Imagine every other woman on this planet, working, rearing a family and undertaking household chores whilst suffering with PMS.. She lives in a world of her own!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s depressing how much time, money and effort has gone into looking that tit.

We’ve already had to look at 50 awkward photos of her in different variations of outfits to choose from. ike anybody will be looking at her anyway.

Plus essays on whether she’ll wear a jacket and, and how, and why. Newsflash, nobody is bleeping bothered. I don’t know who she thinks she is that preparing an ugly outfit for a non-event is some massive spectacle, and needs crowd participation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine if the world was full of these self-obsessed idiots believing the entire world and it’s dog revolves around their lives. As a species we wouldn’t have evolved much past a cave. She needs a dose of reality to get over herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been avoiding babs since the last thread. Came to check in to be greeted with this thread title, I'd forgotten all about SpongeBab Staple Lips 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just goes to show how disinterested in Euro vision she is. The German entrants lead singer was featured tonight and he actually has a Bab style cupboard of dreams and collects Disney mugs! Actually now I think of it... She's not the leader singer or is she? 🤔🤔
ETA... picture for context... Note the jacket does not do up!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was quite disappointed the Peter Pan vagina shoes haven’t made an appearance
i'm disappointed she didn't opt for her clumpy orthodeic boots - and also thta doesn't seem to be planning to wear her loungefly mickey hole bag. i think that would really add to the outfit! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gutted, she’s cut the belt loops off the jumpsuit! I was hoping she would keep the belt on, not only does it add to the awfulness of it, but she’d have found it annoying every time she needed the loo 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I missed all this chat cos I unfollowed bab but she bobbed up and seen she’s going to Liverpool. Has she said when? Or what show she is going to? Because I’m going and I don’t want to see her mug there prancing about like a twit. I assume she’s going to an afternoon family show because the evening shows are past her bedtime

Reactions: 16
The jumpsuit looks like it’s going to be so uncomfortable to sit in because it’s to small.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.