Brummy Mummy #138 Who wobbles her gunt for the whole world to see? SpongeBab staplelips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Missymoo92
@Cheddar Chalpupa said about Babs having staple lips and @Missymoo92 came up with this glorious title 🤣

picture for reference
DCF063E3-2989-47F8-966A-EC78B7845FE3.png

Recap
Babs came back after a week off ‘to come up with ideas for new and exciting contents’. Did she put and new and exciting content out? No..no she did not.

she has tickets to Eurovision. She is a huge fan. Loves it. and definitely doesn’t switch the show off before the end and turf her guests out

feel free to add anything else to the recap. My poor unicorn brain can’t cope with her twattery at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The Eurovision clip needed to be recorded from a great height, Babs in the wild - well her dining room - is a state & sight to behold. Has she ditched her preventer inhaler now she's on HRT, so wheezy.

Reactions: 19
The excitement over those tickets! Tell me you need to get laid without telling me you need to get laid!

Hope it’a not the main event she’s at - she’ll have to leave before the scoring to get into bed on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That eurovision post, I didn't know if she was having a asthma attack, a heart attack or a screaming orgasm! (We all know she has never had one!) How unbelievably immature!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The excitement over those tickets! Tell me you need to get laid without telling me you need to get laid!

Hope it’a not the main event she’s at - she’ll have to leave before the scoring to get into bed on time.
I think she said it’s a ‘ preview’ but it was hard to tell as she ran around like a twit all wheezy and breathless!
Whatever she goes to she will behave like the bell end that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ooh a thread title! 🥳🥳

*Runs around manically and breathlessly like Babs in her Eurovision tickets stories*

Those stories were so vile and smug, yet it's a semi final not the main event (I guess that's past her bedtime!)

On the plus, it will be the first semi she's experienced for a while #bitrude 🤭

Good to see the shaved seagulls arse headband has made a comeback #ifyouknowyouknow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Still desperately tagging the BBC in the Eurovision stories though!
Give it up Emma! You're a nobody, they're not interested in you!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The best thread title ever!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I hope missymoo and cheddar are treating themselves to a cosco birthday cake meant for 50 people and just gorging on it after smashing there heads into it 😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she could cry over an afternoon show from Eurovision- I’d vaguely understand if it was the main event and she’d got tickets for the whole family. Alas, it’s just all “me me me” (yet again)🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she could cry over an afternoon show from Eurovision- I’d vaguely understand if it was the main event and she’d got tickets for the whole family. Alas, it’s just all “me me me” (yet again)🙄
Feel so sorry for the poor people who have to sit near her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm glad it wasn't just us that didn't get that reel this morning. Really poor likes on it 😂😂
Plus I’ve noticed she is replying to a LOT more comments these days. Used to be only a privileged few Babettes would get a ❤ or 😘 from their Kweeeen, but now she’s basically answering everyone 🤣 So if it says 54 comments, I reckon at least 25 are her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see she's shared her bestie's story about appearing on Loose Women...

Oh nope, of course she hasn't. Jealous much🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When does it become innapropriate to constantly discuss fancying teenagers, getting people to describe their first “snogs” in detail etc? I don’t want to think about teens like that to be honest, and I’m far younger than her.

She needs to rethink this topic entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.