Brummy Mummy #130 Wet San sees Babs' Tiki room and raises her a clubhouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they dressed now?
Are they driving in their ‘best’ clothes?
Will they stay over and enjoy themselves?

So many questions ……

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are they dressed now?
Are they driving in their ‘best’ clothes?
Will they stay over and enjoy themselves?

So many questions ……
I thought this too! Chester is a fair old way from Birmingham. If it was me I would’ve got a hotel and got ready up there! Made a proper weekend of it. Are they driving back tonight?! She even makes going to a party look crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All that money she spends on tat and she’s going out in a £30 outfit to somebody’s wedding. There’s nothing wrong with that of course but we know she’s got money to burn so why does she never invest in some staple pieces that will last for years? It’s all polyester fast fashion and cheap. She looks like she’s going to a job interview accompanied by her carer, not a wedding reception

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s not wearing the dress correctly it’s suppos to be loose fitted no belt and bleeping tied at the neck line
She has a unique talent of making high street fashion dresses look like granny dresses.

• Heart
So they’re driving to Chester in the outfits they’re wearing? Not staying over then? Surely you’d stay over, get ready in the hotel with a couple of drinks, spend the day in Chester tomorrow….oh wait, I’m confusing babs and her loveless marriage to couples who actually love and like each other and want to spend time together. My mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't get popping to Sainsbury's the day before the occasion in a last minute panic. Wouldn't you have ordered a few things to try in advance? Maybe what she had planned to wear didn't fit and so it was a last minute panic 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course she’s screaming/singing and blasting music while 🪜 is trying to concentrate on the road. Maybe grow up and calm down otherwise, they won’t be making it there at all. He hasn’t had the best track record for road safety lately after all, with him launching himself off his bike at every turn.

Of course all the driving is delegated to him, even though she holds a licence and is perfectly capable, she has to be chauffeured around like a bleeping granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We visited a house on her estate earlier to drop off a gift to a friend. After we left Mr Haggis said “I don’t see the appeal of these houses, they’re really small. Like little hobbit houses.” 😂
He’s definitely not a Tattler either!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So they’re driving to Chester in the outfits they’re wearing? Not staying over then? Surely you’d stay over, get ready in the hotel with a couple of drinks, spend the day in Chester tomorrow….oh wait, I’m confusing babs and her loveless marriage to couples who actually love and like each other and want to spend time together. My mistake.
That would actually be more like a date 😂 and again couple of Fanny’s

Reactions: 13
Isn’t that Bethany woman just another low-level Instahun who Babs has only known a couple of years? I think they’ve only met up 2 or 3 times. Who is using who here? Perhaps they have the same manager, either way, she’ll have had to explain to her other guests that she’s invited this granny lookalike for her evening reception because they’re Instagram friends.

Why does Babs always wear a jacket like this for any event now? It’s so weird, she has sleeves on her dress, so no jacket is needed, just a coat to be removed at the venue.

Please could local Cowbags looks out for the vagina ‘going out shoes and the gold foil dress in nearby charity shops?

• Haha
He's never wearing a denim shirt to a wedding? bloody hell 🤦‍♀️ and bab's red and pink dont go together

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over the shoes, they are horrible, you can get lovely neutral shoes and she picks a pair that even people in a nursing home wouldn’t wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At least we are spared a new prawn cracker reel unless she straps to her pj's and dressing gown during the reception and films one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is 🪜 only going because:
1. She doesn't drive far in the dark?
2. Her wallflower persona cannot socially survive alone?
3. She needs someone to keep her in check?
4. Needs a photo prop to half stand behind?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.