Brummy Mummy #130 Wet San sees Babs' Tiki room and raises her a clubhouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back from a date afternoon trip to the tip with Mr Unicorn. Babs certainly does have a niche talent for taking clothes and making them look tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1935301
But only if the dancing is over by 8pm!
He looks like he's dropping his Nan off at Bingo. What a bleeping scruff! Who wears denim to a wedding 🙄
MY EYES! the garish magenta clashing with that bright red bag genuinely HURTS - and don't forget her "matching" nails in fuschia pink! and why the nude shoes?! it all just looks like a combination of mismatched, clashing clothes that she has grabbed blindly from the wardrobe and pulled in the dark, with no thought as to whether they work together as an outfit. i am no style guru, but i can't believe she actually looked in the mirror and decided that was a decent outfit - plus she will undoubtedly be smudging red lipstick all over her mouth before she arrives, and layering in even more blush till her cheeks match her jacket.

that denim shirt in 🪜 is awful - and doesn't match the colour of his jacket. they don't look as though they are attending the same event! and steve looks his usual awkward, cardboard cut-out self with that wooden pose - what's going on with his hand?!

and ffs babs, labelling her friend's wedding reception as a "date night" when it's a party celebrating her friend's wedding and absolutely nothing to do with HER.it's just weird. she is obvs totally desperate to portray spending an evening with "friends" at a party which 🪜 also attends as a "date" so she can justify not spending any time with him for months. plus the sole reason she will have permitted him to tag along is to ensure his ladder is on hand and he is available to take high-angle photos as she demands. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i honestly cannot wait for all the "in the wild" snaps of #NOTasize18 babs to start popping up all over SM, in contrast to the posed photos she will be sharing. 🍿🍿 - although guaranteed she will throw a tantrum if anyone expects her to stay up beyond her toddler bedtime - she will likely rock up hours before the party even starts, to ensure she can be back at the hotel and ticked up in a separate bed to steve by 8.30pm. true date night GOALS! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ha ha. How can anyone think of pairing them shoes and a bright pink jacket? She is clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Which child has been allowed up the stepladder? #health&safety #that high arsed angle!! …..# own.your.girth or stop saying you have body confidence - 😡😡

oh and pull the other one 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Outfit Deets:
Dress Size 16 £18 @tuclothing
Jacket Size 16 £12.50 @tuclothing
0679862C-F051-4875-946F-9338C884439A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Quick question .. if the Amazon delivery driver hands me my parcel, take a photo and says thanks - is that classed as a date night if it happens after 5pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Are they only "night do" guests? 🤣🤣
I think the whole thing is just an evening do since they eloped. Yet Emma is dressed like the great grandma on her way to the church ceremony, only thing missing is a pillbox hat.

The bride has been to get her hair done in a bridal style though, and is wearing the same red “veil”/shower loofah strapped to the back of her head, as she was in that infamous wedding outfit. If she wears that hideous getup again, I think even the likes of 🪜 will be upstaging her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Quick question .. if the Amazon delivery driver hands me my parcel, take a photo and says thanks - is that classed as a date night if it happens after 5pm?
depends if you rope him into featuring in the photo with you and the parcel, and then immediately share said photo on SM with the hashtag #couplegoals - otherwise, it's not a date night, just you being papped by one if your fans! 📸🤣

talking of amazON deliveries, this reminded me that in one of babs' recent vlogs, she had to pause the blog and then returned blabbering about how she'd answered the door to HER delivery lady. like sure, i get that parcels are often delivered by the same person, but i wouldn't label them "mine" as though are yet another possession, and work solely to deliver parcels to ME. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has the ugliest bleeping shoe collection of anyone I know inc my 70 year old mother! I’m a fatty but shoes and bags are my thing……….what are on her feet. Hideous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate that flipped collar thing, especially on men. It reminds me of chavvy chancers that reek of lynx africa and have their knock off Burberry polo shirt collar turned to vertical and a bottle of bud glued to their hand. Throw in a lack of gorm and a lot of rosacea makes it an even more unattractive look.

• Haha
Ffs I’ve just realised I’ve been on loads of date nights and never even knew it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 what a pair of Fanny’s

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like someone’s Granny! Honestly she has no fashion sense and that bleeping jacket is HIDEOUS! She thinks she looks bloody fantastic and as for Ste? Words fail me!
Mind you her ‘mate’ looked absolutely shocking at her Vegas wedding! I briefly looked at Bethany Francesca’s stories today -off to but Prosecco from M&S- obviously a high end do then!! NOT! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
it's certainly very telling that despite how adamant babs is that she is a size 18 in everything - even to the point that she deems her clothes size as a personality trait and lists it as an important detail in her IG bio - how keen she is to draw attention to any occasion that she buys clothes smaller than a size 18. not exactly a "body confident" message - so proud that you were able to "size down" that you pointedly state that you are wearing a size 16, yet refusing to ever say that you bought a larger size, unless it's a huge announcement where she says she felt ashamed thus kept it a secret for weeks, and then revealed that *shock, horror* despite her repeatedly blabbering that women's clothes sizes are entirely arbitrary, sh was SHOOKETH she had to buy a size 20, as though to do so is shameful. an dhorrific, obvs with her "admittance" being applauded by the fawning babette as "brave" and "inspirational", having supposedly given them the courage to buy clothes that actually fit, instead of squeezing themselves uncomfortably into clothes that are far too small, because they are so focused on the number on the label. i don't get how anyone - even the most brain dead babette - believes babs is promoting "body confidence" when she defines herself by her clothes size, is delighted when she buys clothing smaller than a size 18 - whether it actually fits or not 🙄 - yet on the few occasions she reveals that she has bought clothing in a larger size, she has of frame it as a huge deal, and use terms such as "admit", as though buying clothes that fit your body is shameful.

she's hardly promoting or positively representing plus size fashion, when she makes a point of stating that she is wearing a size 18 - or 16, which isn't even classed as "plus size" - and has even stated, in her own words, that she is at the "very low end" of plus sized clothes. for whatever reason, she clearly feels a great deal of shame and incredibly insecure about wearing clothes bigger than a size 18, which isn't an issue in itself, but she is claiming ti be a plus size body confident role model, it must be pretty hurtful to women who are a size 20+ when she has to wait for weeks to make a dramatic announcement about how she bought a larger pair of jeans. also, note how the moment the majority of her clothes are below a size 16, she has immediately ditched all the #plussizefashion hashtags and replaced them with #curvyfashion and #curvystyle - hardly "body confident", eh babs! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20230204_160913.jpg

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I have to say..ole Ste is giving me 'Uncle Ernie ' vibes from the film Tommy .. for those of us old enough to remember. Jesus he needs a wash, shave and redressing properly..and she needs leaving behind!!!
Question - do bricks on houses get smaller the lower down you go on a house?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
as for this photo, i can't wait for the upcoming in the wild snaps to compare it too! photos of babs revealing her true size, not this faux, posed bullshit - all skinny mirror and hand-on-fake-waist, opposite arm positioned specifically to concealing the bulk of her back bulging from behind the belt, leaning to the side with one foot forward, edited and taken from a ridiculous angle....! 🍿🍿🍿

the babettes are utterly deluded if they believe this reflection accurately depicts the true babs....! 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230204_162157.jpg

Reactions: 13
Had a lovely date afternoon with my fella we went to Morrison’s together, we nearly pushed the boat out and had a coffee in the cafe but nobody needs to see our PDAs whilst they are eating a bacon sandwich , we then went and took the dogs for a lovely walk we were even carrying matching dog tit bags…..I came close to adding the date shenanigans to my Instagram but didn’t want to make folk jealous of our love 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s not wearing the dress correctly it’s suppos to be loose fitted no belt and bleeping tied at the neck line

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.