Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
He really does need to be more careful when cycling whilst negotiating a step ladder, it can cause the bike to go off balance and for the rider to fall off, which has happened in more than one occasion now !!!!!! try explaining that one to A&E 🤦‍♀️ I’ve heard it all !!….
248247AA-D18D-4E80-AE86-ACEE075DA870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Cowbags!! News just in... Popular 90's TV programme "Rosie and Jim" is getting a reboot... In honour of Ste frequenting the canal 😉

The spelling error for Rosie is deliberate - I figured it's appropriate what with Babs lack of grammar 😁

2023-01-28-12-48-03-098.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

chipstick

VIP Member
I can't believe you cowbags are being so rude about a man whose knee was hanging off. His knee was hanging off 😤 show some damn respect, God sends his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers 😇🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 47

syd81

NO!!!!
I don't agree, kids at school are taught to accept differences, embrace different qualities, looks, behaviour etc to accept each other for who they are.... They DO NOT call the other person a bellend because their opinion is different to their own. They are taught to acknowledge that people are different and that's OK!! this has made me soo angry, what self entitled rubbish, I am great you are a bell end!! Yes great role model you are.
You can have your own self believe and confidence without mocking someone who dares have a different opinion to your own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Handwash30

VIP Member
Remember when Ethan was admiring those jellycat toys in the garden centre recently? She huffed about them being expensive and made him put it back. But she’s now bought herself the cactus one, because Erin “made” her 🥴. I think that basically sums her priorities up as a mother doesn’t it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Mingles1001

Chatty Member
Dr - so can you tell me how this happened?
Ste - yes
Dr - ok go on
Ste - yes
Dr - are you ok?
Ste - yes
Dr - are you sure?
Ste - yes
Dr - get the fuck out of here
Ste - yes

Catch us on the next hilarious episode of ‘Stes scrapes’ where he manages to get a saucepan stuck on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 42

syd81

You would have thought being an ex teacher she may have given an insight into the life of teachers and their reasons for the strike actions today... But she can't even say the word strike its just 'different things', it's OK to feel wobbly Emma have some sugar snacks and watch some shit TV.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Her behaviour around Erin is toxic. The damage she is doing is irreparable. I do not like talking about children, god knows none of us are perfect parents but I can see a future verruca salt in Erin. She is going to end up like her mother! “ gimmie gimmie, I want, I want. “ And I bet she will be absolutely horrible to her mother. Nothing more than Emma deserves, she has ruined those children’s lives. In her eyes she has worked so hard to give them a great life but I’ll stick with my life. We have raised 3 great kids who never had a foreign holiday when they were young. They never did without either but we could not afford holidays abroad. But they had a mum and dad who played with them, baked with them and took them on days out. And, thankfully as 3 adults who can afford to do these things they still appreciate the simple things in life. Emma Conway shame on you!! You are not a mother. You are a grab all , who sells her children for freebies. Disgusting swine 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Jesus she’s a shit human

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
hahahahahahaha why does she have to make an announcement every time he falls off his bike, and tbh it's a weird amount of times for an adult, maybe he needs stabilisers.

Right pair of hypochondriacs them two, imagine having to have a quiet night by your husbands side cos he's bruised himself, jesus wept. Bet they phoned 111 as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
OH MY GOD! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
She tells the dog off for licking her ‘privates’ then promptly KISSES THE DOG ON ITS MOUTH! Gross!!!! Ffs you disgusting beached whale. Leave your fugly dog alone.

• Sick
Reactions: 40

Nemodory

Let’s all message her on Sunday night with the Happy Valley ending as we all know she won’t be able to stay up till 10 pm to watch it!! 🤪😝
Honestly, I’m not normally a vindictive person but she just brings out the worst in me, probably because she is the worst!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
"Lucky enough to be able to go lots" - What in the arseholery is THIS??

Fucking hell, aside from the fact she's decided that is an appropriate thing to post during an economical crisis in which some people are struggling to feed their families or stressing about putting the heating on, this ignorant fucker ANNOUNCES she won't be entering so everyone stand down, you don't have to compete with the attention seeking blob.

I wouldn't put it past this waster to get one of the kids to apply then claim it wasn't her idea, FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!
She absolutely disgusts me, Repulsive excuse of a human.
There's this fella who always pops up on my insta, Shabaz Says or something, he takes the piss out of rich people videos and when she posted that I could literally hear him in my head saying "I don't need to enter competitions to go to Disney. Why? because I'm not a povvo like you" 😂😂 (maybe I'll send her post to him!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Illiterate boring mother from Birmingham gets the slow train to London to contribute NOTHING to a Literacy Campaign!
What a fucking world we're living in 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MeeeYOW!

What a horrendously toxic message about being liked.

You can be the sweetest peach on the tree. But not everyone likes peaches!!!

Hope all you cowbags are well - ive been busy with baby MeeYOW these past few months!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

shazbev

VIP Member
Waaaah....go me with my first ever thread title 🎉💐🥳👏. To celebrate,I shall force Mr Bev to the top of the Brum Selfridge's building to photograph me cavorting on the pavement in my tights to tits and greyish bra outfit ..ensuring I look a size 10 even tho I'm a 20 ( or Bab size 18 ) . Thank you all ...I love you lots 🥰.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37