Brummy Mummy #130 Wet San sees Babs' Tiki room and raises her a clubhouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I thought she was using a sepia filter but god no that’s her natural pallor “death warmed up”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Waaaah....go me with my first ever thread title 🎉💐🥳👏. To celebrate,I shall force Mr Bev to the top of the Brum Selfridge's building to photograph me cavorting on the pavement in my tights to tits and greyish bra outfit ..ensuring I look a size 10 even tho I'm a 20 ( or Bab size 18 ) . Thank you all ...I love you lots 🥰.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Waaaah....go me with my first ever thread title 🎉💐🥳👏. To celebrate,I shall force Mr Bev to the top of the Brum Selfridge's building to photograph me cavorting on the pavement in my tights to tits and greyish bra outfit ..ensuring I look a size 10 even tho I'm a 20 ( or Bab size 18 ) . Thank you all ...I love you lots 🥰.
Hahaha well done @shazbev

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"hi i'm Emma, a size 18!" - ah yes, such a totally normal way to introduce yourself! how do the babettes not see thru her bullshit when she recently made a huge deal about how women's clothes sizes are totally arbitrary and meaningless - yet she's such a body confidence role model, she still insists on defining herself by her clothes size, adamant she is a size 18 in every single item of clothing in every store/brand ever, despite the arbitrary nature of clothing sizes. imagine labelling yourself as "body confident", yet still believing that the two most important things about you are your name and your clothes size! even if she genuinely was a size 18 and being totally honest, people who are comfortable in their size/shape/body and appearance wouldn't be announcing their clothes size at every possible opportunity, desperately seeking validation and attempting to reassure herself. but yeah babs, total body confidence GOALS. 👌🏻🙄

and as for her "practicing" sitting done in her dress and demanding 🪜 take photos so she can check that her "cracking rack", her gunt and her crotch are adequately concealed - bullshit! she is obvs feeling incredibly insecure at the idea of attending an event where there is every likelihood she will be photographed in the wild - she isn't worried about flaunting her gusset or her "shoulders" - SO #bodyconfident 👌🏻🤣 - she's worried that candid and unposed photos will revel her true #NOTasize18 girth, thus she is having photos taken in all three dresses to decide which imdress is most adept at concealing her true size and continued deceit. what she's failed to realise is that sitting on erin's bed - any opportunity to exploit the poor girl's privacy - posing and sitting up straight and ensuring 🪜 takes photos from the usual high angle isn't an accurate representation of the "in the wild" photos that will begin to emerge on SM! even comparing those supposedly "candid" photos of her gurning around in her dress with the next shot of her holding Margot - a far more "in the wild" style photo, taken at a non high-angle - there is a HUGE contrast between her size - both her body and the size and shape of her face etc, her eyes disappearing into the swollen folds of her face, as opposed to her practicing posing in a way that conceals her multiple chins and jowls by ensuring her neck is forcibly elongated while she pretends to talk, head held up and her chin tilted upwards etc. 🙄🙄

there is absolutely no way the photos other people take of her at tomorrow's event will be even remotely similar, and i for one cannot wait to see them - especially accompanied by babs' sulky reaction when stories are shared by her "friends" revealing her true possibly a US size 18 bulk. babs spending the entire day hiding the tops of her arms in a lurid jacket - undoubtedly matched with a smudgy 🤡 red lip - feeling uncomfortable and insecure and wishing she had emulated her past "wallflower" days and attempted to blend - into the background, AND her poorly applied make-up - instead of opting to stand out as a bellend dressed in red, thinking that a zebra print dress is "smart" beats the usual Tuesday fruit day hype! 🍿🍿🍿

Screenshot_20230123_124002.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know what would look smart! Some nice cuffed style trousers with a shirt. You know, something other than a dress and a belt for a change maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hang on, wasn’t she already photographed wearing that dress sitting down in the wild?

It’ll be on here somewhere.

I’m sure it was that spotty one (sorry if it was mentioned already on previous thread, I’ve not looked).

Reactions: 20
I don't know if this is a bit niche, but I work from home and it is a bit chilly and what I do is run up and down the stairs a few times when I'm cold, or Hoover really quickly or do some star jumps. Warms me up and gets my steps count up. Worth a try Babs?

Reactions: 26

Woah, just reading this right after my pre night shift nap and read that as "I shall force Mr Bev to the top of bum" 🥴 #bitrude! Must wake up properly before catching up 🤣🤣

View attachment 1904131
How I imagine she'll look in trousers 😳🤣🤮
That's very generous of you, considering Babs has three stomachs instead of one 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is she sat in her dressing gown with blankets? if you are cold put the heating on, not like you cant afford it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1904131
How I imagine she'll look in trousers 😳🤣🤮
Exercise incentive as ever!!

SmarT why does she speak so lazily. If she's worrying about cleavage surely you'd stick to the zebra higher neck dress?
Somewhere posh...Hotel du Vin, Purnells or Bank - if in Birmingham or somewhere Michelin starred if you're right about it being for Taming Twins, though quite why she wastes time, money & air on Babs is baffling!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The latest try on , 152k followers … only 1500 likes and under 700 comments. That’s how much you’re adoring plebs like your stuff … pathetic attempt to get more ads .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.