Brummy Mummy #129 Blab of all trades, masters (degree) of one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She certainly doesn’t suffer with FOMO does she? She’s got FOHTDS…..fear of having to do stuff 🤣
I’m so nosey I would have to help my parents move so I could see the new house and suss everything out - plus you know, all the wanting to help cos they deserve it and I’m a nice person stuff too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thinking about her parents move, didn’t Babs have to spend a night in a Premier Inn when she moved because her new hobbit house was so filthy?
With that experience behind you, you would take your hoover and cleaning products to the parents new house right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t carry or help unpack a few boxes for her folks at their new home but manages to rush out for Boxing Day sales and carry home bags of tat and lush bath bombs. Priorities eh!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s so lucky to have both parents at her age, and the fact they life close by and seemingly all get on well. Every single other person I know in my entire life would be currently eating fish and chips at the new house after a busy afternoon of helping!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm confused by her just not helping, not in an emotional way as we know she's the most vile selfish witch around but I mean it in that if it were me I'd jump at the chance to help, how much fun would it be to unwrap everything from her childhood home. She'd probably discover things she forgot even existed that her parents kept all these years, the novelty of rediscovering possessions of times gone by. Yet again another experience she's excluded herself from.

Well her parents have done a great job in babying her and overprotecting her. She feels absolutely no guilt or compassion becasue they've excused her from these normal feelings all her life. I wonder if Claire is always having to pick up what she ignores as far as responsibility. It would certianly seem so based on what when on when Roger was really ill. What a mess of dysfunction this family has created. And she can only have people in her life or enable her - therefore hardly any contact with friends. On another note, why don't they ever socialize with other families or couples on the weekend - out to dinner, cinema etc. Oh I know why - they are both insuffferable - a narcissist and a mumblng wet blanket are not great company.

• Heart
I think she’s been on a bullshitting frenzy today to be honest.

1) There’s no way she’s giving up the telly for football, especially for a team 🪜 doesn’t even support v a non league team. Not that she’d have a clue. The sulking is bleeping stupid either way.

2) With kick off at 8, it makes no odds to her anyway as she’ll be in bed. So will the boy too, if she gets her way. Frankly I’m not sure I believe they even went out to play football in the pitch black. Seems a stupid lie but it’s what I’ve come to expect from her.

3) I think the nanny San “dream” house move thing is something she’s made up. Because “ageing couple move into bungalow” doesn’t sound quite as exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she’s been on a bullshitting frenzy today to be honest.

1) There’s no way she’s giving up the telly for football, especially for a team 🪜 doesn’t even support v a non league team. Not that she’d have a clue. The sulking is bleeping stupid either way.

2) With kick off at 8, it makes no odds to her anyway as she’ll be in bed. So will the boy too, if she gets her way. Frankly I’m not sure I believe they even went out to play football in the pitch black. Seems a stupid lie but it’s what I’ve come to expect from her.

3) I think the nanny San “dream” house move thing is something she’s made up. Because “ageing couple move into bungalow” doesn’t sound quite as exciting.
Moving into a bungalow would be a sensible move, but these are the people who raised the selfish narcissist, grellow slob!

Reactions: 20
Geez my mum came and helped me when we were moving out of our rented house into our new home when she was 80!!! My sister and my mum cleaned the kitchen while I was upstairs doing bedrooms and bathrooms. Then they helped me unpack stuff at the new house because that's what families do isn't it? Help each other??!
Emma is a selfish witch and so lazy its unreal. Her dad has been so ill and if rumour is correct she recently lost her father in law unexpectedly so you'd think that might make her think she should cherish the times she has with her parents. I'd give my right arm to have just ONE more conversation with my mum and dad. She has no appreciation of how lucky she is. She is the most shallow, ignorant twit out there. When her father or mother die, she will use it for content you can bet your ass!
She is devoid of empathy and is completely unable to put anyone ahead of herself - despite what she thinks. its ALWAYS me me me.....Emma, Emma Emma.
HOW does someone as HORRIBLE as her have ANY followers?! Her followers must all be idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her parents most likely knew she’d be instagramming the whole move while scoffing her face with chocolate. They definitely asked not to help 😂

Reactions: 19
She’s so lucky to have both parents at her age, and the fact they life close by and seemingly all get on well. Every single other person I know in my entire life would be currently eating fish and chips at the new house after a busy afternoon of helping!!!!!
Me too I can’t think why you wouldn’t get involved unless you were estranged from your parents or they lived the other side of the country. The Wets will probably never move again and that fat lazy lump of lard has missed it cos she dyed her hair & put some tit stories on insta and is now sitting in her pyjamas at 6pm. !!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE Who would do that to their parents on moving day ?!!!! JFC I gave up a whole day to help a friend move….

it’s alright Babs you go to bed now then go see them on Thursday ???!!!!!!! when it’s all sorted and all the work is done - how can her conscience be clear, no wonder she doesn’t sleep at night …..

• Sad
Did she not see any of the court reports last year. Giggs makes Roy Keane look quiet and Keane is a hot head.

Reactions: 16
Too busy dyeing her hair and arse licking that other lazy lump of lard Charl Taylor to think about helping her aging parents MOVE HOUSE. Selfish beyond belief.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Me too I can’t think why you wouldn’t get involved unless you were estranged from your parents or they lived the other side of the country. The Wets will probably never move again and that fat lazy lump of lard has missed it cos she dyed her hair & put some tit stories on insta and is now sitting in her pyjamas at 6pm. !!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE Who would do that to their parents on moving day ?!!!! JFC I gave up a whole day to help a friend move….

it’s alright Babs you go to bed now then go see them on Thursday ???!!!!!!! when it’s all sorted and all the work is done - how can her conscience be clear, no wonder she doesn’t sleep at night …..
Absolutely!
One of my top 5 tips for a better sleep was be a better person, a clear conscience makes for a great night's sleep.
Lounging in your PJ'S from 6pm while your elderly parents are probably eating chips off the floor does not! 🤬🤬🤬
She's the laziest most selfish slob I've ever ever met!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It really boils my piss.... she wouldn't know work if it slapped the red blusher from her ever bulging cheeks...

My day went like this... got up at 6, did some actual school work for half an hour. Got the kids up (husband leaves at 5 for his job) and dropped them at breakfast club for 7.45. Got to work at 8, finished at 5, collected kids from childcare. One was feeling ill so left both with husband instead of taking swimming. Went to my 82 year mums and made her tea, sorted her washing (even took Christmas tree down). Back home, read with youngest for half an hour and caught up with her and put her to bed while husband looked after ill eldest. It's now 8.50 and I have my school work to do for tomorrow... aannnnnd repeat for the rest of the week... wish I'd got time to fanny around dying my hair and watching tit daytime telly 🤯

• Heart
okay, so i know this is a very delayed response, but i finally caught up on the Butlins vlog and i'm not surprised that babs left her elderly parents to move house by themselves and prioritised badly dying her hair over helping them, given that she arrived at butlins and immediately launched into filming a room tour - the usual boring "there's a TV....two beds...a plug socket" essentially listing everything that exists in any basic bedroom - mentioning that grandad rog is in a wheelchair, so babs has left them to get him to his room! what the actual duck?! i'm assuming by "them" she meant wet san and 🪜 - or potentially hotel staff? - but babs undoubtedly used having to entertain the toddlers an an excuse to disappear off to the room and avoid helping her parents. lazy cow doesn't know how lucky she is. 😔

and the way she mockingly asked erin to show off the contents of her multiple make-up bags, talking to her in the scathing manner she usually saves for ethan. and then, when erin begins showing off her body sprays, babs hurries her along demanding she only show the best ones. pretty bold of babs to role her eyes at the way her tween daughter has packed loads of accessories and make up etc for a three day holiday, given she lives with babs the hoarder! and as for the multiple body sprays, she's probably grown up with an innate fear of ever smelling like babs, and compensates with excessive application of scented sprays! it says far more about her lack of self confidence than anything - the unexpectedly self conscious daughter of such a "body confident" role model of a mother! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and that segment of the vlog where erin is filming at the arcade - urgh. it's awful to see the way she mimics babs - especially in the way she speaks to ethan, ending her vlogging by shoving the camera in ehr brother's face and saying "say bye to the people!" sadly, she is a product of her upbringing and shows so many traits of her narcissistic, controlling mother. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t bring myself to watch the Butlins vlog but did 🪜 get to sleep in a big boy bed this time? Or was he relegated to the travel cot?

• Haha
Absolutely!
One of my top 5 tips for a better sleep was be a better person, a clear conscience makes for a great night's sleep.
Lounging in your PJ'S from 6pm while your elderly parents are probably eating chips off the floor does not! 🤬🤬🤬
She's the laziest most selfish slob I've ever ever met!
urgh. i swear I don't want to make this all about ME, but it honestly makes me so angry that babs doesn't make the most of the time she has with her parents. i would give anything in the entire world to be able to help my mama move house, let alone be able to go on holiday with her - but i lost her when i was 19. babs has absolutely no idea how lucky she is to be 45 and have both parents alive - and even her dad being incredibly unwell and she at risk of losing him, it hasn't seemed to faze her at all. she continues to behave like the spoilt, entitled selfish brat she always has been, expecting her elderly parents and disabled father to move house without help, and host Christmas day, doing all the cooking and hand-serving babs snacks while she sits on the sofa! 😡

sorry 🐮🛍 - i try not to allow her behaviour to affect me, but i would give anything in the whole world to know my mama as an adult, and if she was here, i would help her in any way she needed - just as i did in my teens when she was sick. babs truly disgusts me. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.