Brummy Mummy #129 Blab of all trades, masters (degree) of one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

Glad to see Babs is continuing to be a lazy selfish horrible human. She should be helping her parents today. There’s plenty to help with even if she can’t do much of the physical work.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

Glad to see Babs is continuing to be a lazy selfish horrible human. She should be helping her parents today. There’s plenty to help with even if she can’t do much of the physical work.
Thanks for always doing the new threads - great title 👍🤣
How many shades of dull grey/yellow is her hair 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Call me old fashioned perhaps BUT!

If your older parents, one of whom is disabled and they’re moving house and all you did all day was cock about on the internet..would you not go and help?! Not go some point this week??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
so babs' job is flexible enough that she has 40 minutes to dye her hair before "werk" - which could have been done yesterday, but she isn't going to due her hair on the babbath and miss the opportunity to share moment by moment updates 🙄 - yet she can't find the time in her busy day to help her elderly parents and disabled father move house?! that's a job she's scrawled on 🪜's long list of post-work chores. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she's decided that it is imperative she decorate the boy's room today, as a priority, solely so she can avoid helping with the move - like sure, she is more of a hindrance than a help and can't exactly help with any heavy lifting, given her poor physical state, but she could at least be there for moral support - even driving to Starbs to get them coffees or whatever. just a vague gesture to show that she actually cares, but she's likely refusing to visit because wet san has put her foot down and told her she won't be filming a "come move with my parents" vlog on moving day, knowing she would only get in the way, stomping around filming, knocking stuff over and breaking things, tripping up the removal men and generally causing issues as her priority would be content abd she would pay no attention to the inconvenience she was causing everyone. despite that, she'll be sure to milk as much content out of the situation as possible - likely a tour of their new house - because duck their privacy, she'll make no effort not to reveal the location, thus ensuing the new house is easy to find on rightmove - "come unpack with nanny san" while babs sits on the sidelines, camera in hand and a huge box of fancy biscuits by her side, filming her mother unpack and get the house in order while lazy blabs does nothing but bark orders and laugh manically. 🙄🙄

and ofc she had to mention grandad rog's "poorliness" in her caption - any opportunity to increase engagement with sympathy likes - yet she’s worded it as though there is a huge amount of resentment towards her father for having the audacity to be seriously unwell and scupper nanny san's moving dream - which was delayed for two whole years and is all HIS fault. exactly the same way that she spoke about grandad rog when he was sick and she blamed him for having to postpone her holiday, "jokingly" stating that he would have to pay her back somehow. he was so seriously unwell they were worried he might die - but duck him for being so cruel and ruining both san and babs' plans! as though the poor guy did it deliberately! it just shows that babs is more than happy to exploit her dad for sympathy, but as with 🪜 and the kids, family are never a priority unless they can be used for content. 😔

i also really hope that nanny san's dream of moving house was a decision that also.involved grandad rog, and it wasn't forced upon him, in the way babs makes big decisions with no consideration for steve's feelings - like the enforced Disney trip days after losing his father. i can fully imagine wet san using emotional blackmail in the same way babs does, and guilt-tripping rog into reluctantly agreeing to move house simply because she took care of him when he was poorly and must be eternally grateful. those huge piles of kids' sweets she receives on valentines day and shares photos on IG to display rog's undying love will undoubtedly have doubled this year, with the expectation that rog continually show his gratitude. 😔

and that message from grandad rog, i initially assumed it was written by babs - but the phrase "ever since Emma brought me into the 21st century" has totally thrown me! unless babs has double checked tattle to ensure she isn't messing up her use of brought/bought, and has actively worked to reduce her excessive use of full stops in an attempt to deceive us 🐮🛍 - and i fully doubt she has the focus or intelligence to have done so - it actually doesn't seem to have been written by babs. not that she didn't demand rog sent a message to "the people", but still. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Even if they've paid for a full-service from the removal company and will merely be pointing at where they want stuff put, why isn't she going round to help by doing a little wipe and hoover round (no matter how clean a new house is, it's slways nicer once you've given it a once over yourself too), or help make sure everything is left right at the current place, or just do teas and a lunch run so her parents can just get on? You don't have to be hoofing boxes or furniture about to be helpful in this situation! The entire point of her "job" was flexibility, I know that's 70% of the reason I'm self employed. Wonder if Claire is helping?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Babs can't help her folks trolls, she werks! She's had to dye her hair, do the school run & keep all the Babettes happy. She hardly has time today for hot cocks and box sets. Give the girl a break, she's also got asthma so that counts her out for helping too.

She makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She literally gets worse and worse. I can't believe she's not helping them. She's so self centered I bet it hasn't even crossed her tiny mind that she should be helping. Absolutely vile selfish cow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Truly shocked she's not bothered to help her elderly and mobility restricted parents move house, so awful.

But what can expect from people who go to Disneyland a week after the loss of a family member.

Bab and Ste are both completely tit people

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
and that message from grandad rog, i initially assumed it was written by babs - but the phrase "ever since Emma brought me into the 21st century" has totally thrown me! unless babs has double checked tattle to ensure she isn't messing up her use of brought/bought, and has actively worked to reduce her excessive use of full stops in an attempt to deceive us 🐮🛍 - and i fully doubt she has the focus or intelligence to have done so - it actually doesn't seem to have been written by babs. not that she didn't demand rog sent a message to "the people", but still. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I stand by my feeling
she writes all his stuff 😐

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Are the Wets downsizing so that Babs & Co can no longer stay over?
And despite the excitement, is Babs really sulking and therefore is refusino to help like the spoilt toddler she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Grandad Rog is really on instagram, then why doesn’t he follow Claire? You know, his other daughter? 🤔 He follows Nanny San, Emma and Bruce Springsteen but not his younger daughter…

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Wet sans friends are helping, i imagine wet Claire will be helping too before Blabs moves her arse to offer her services. It’s a hard time for anyone and a time when family pull together to help, either with the move, the clean, tea making, sorting lunch or just moral support ffs

MORTIFYING that she has friends helping and not their ‘wonderful’ daughter who they are so proud of

Surely this will make the Babettes wake up and smell the BS of this woman?????

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She literally gets worse and worse. I can't believe she's not helping them. She's so self centered I bet it hasn't even crossed her tiny mind that she should be helping. Absolutely vile selfish cow.
Wonder if she was actually asked NOT to help, as her parents are probably quite aware her "help" would be useless. Like that episode of Motherland when Julia's husband gets his parents to go and help her for the weekend and it's just more work for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How long til she reads here and rushes over for a photo at the new house with her rubber gloves on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for always doing the new threads - great title 👍🤣
How many shades of dull grey/yellow is her hair 🤮
You are very welcome

If anyone else ever wants to do a new thread feel free to!

I still can’t believe wet sans friends are helping out before Slobba the Hut! How is she not embarrassed about her lack of caring?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How long til she reads here and rushes over for a photo at the new house with her rubber gloves on 😂😂😂
Or there is a post from Grandad Rog praising her and saying something like
“ you insisted on helping but mum and I felt the werk you do spreading sunshine to others is more important you busy mum of 2 toddlers near tweens”

or some crap like that 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She wasn’t messing about when she said she was done putting family first. An unintuitive reaction to “much loved family member” recently dying.

Most people would want to pull their loved ones closer when something like that happens. Emma’s response is “sod the lot of you, it’s all about me from now on”.

Shes sticking to her word on that one I suppose. Thoughts go to Grandad Rog, who’s currently sat in his recliner staring gloomily at a TV not yet plugged in. Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t help but feel she’s done her hair especially and ‘booked in’ her slot at the Wets new pad so she can ensure her security when she finally arrives on Thursday because yanno, she’s a major Celeb (slob) and when she meets the people she’s needs to be seen by the people and heard too! 😏
Those poor new neighbours. A tiki bar away from a avalanche of ‘for sale’ signs as people desperately try and move

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.