Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Call me old fashioned perhaps BUT!

If your older parents, one of whom is disabled and they’re moving house and all you did all day was cock about on the internet..would you not go and help?! Not go some point this week??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Babs tribute 😁 based on the reel!

"Kween of total bellends"

(Tune of "The fresh Prince of Bel Air" theme)

🎵Now this is a babanory
All about how
My life on insta got turned upside down
Now I'd like to take a moment
Before I dye my hair
And tell you how I became a kween of total bellends

In Birmingham city born and raised
Dicking about on the gram is where I spend most of my days
Slobbin', chillin' out, Netflixin' real cool
Can't be arsed to get up and take my kids to school
Then one day a couple IC20's were up to no good
Started tittlin' and tattlin' round my neighbourhood
I threatened Ste with a fight and the cowbags got scared
Now the Babette's think the kween is a total bellend🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
You sound normal

blabs is fucking deranged

that List 🙄 I have second hand embarrassment for her it’s so childish

I really hope this is the year the Insta mum bubble bursts. Imagine earnings thousands for this absolute crud whilst hard working families are using food banks!

Sorry I didn’t help you move mum. It was critical whether 44 year old Karen in Bromsgrove prefers mash or roast.

I feel like I live in a dark mirror parallel universe sometimes. WTF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Handwash30

VIP Member
F4BCF36B-4B2A-48DB-9257-F437D89482C7.jpeg

It’s not the hats. It’s the person under them. The emo fringe, eyeshadow that looks like it came out an ashtray, dry yellow lips and clown cheeks are what makes her look bad. She looks like a drumstick squashie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

bluey’sdad

When my dad was alive I used to visit him, wash his hair for him, make up sandwiches for him to eat, help him get into pyjamas and would sit with him chatting for hours. I’d give ANYTHING to be able to do just one of those things again. My Dad died when I was in my early 30’s. To have both of your parents alive when you reach your mid 40’s is an absolute privilege and one that she takes for granted. One day, one of her parents will inevitably pass away and she is going to have to help sort through their things. It is gut wrenching as it feels as if you’re throwing them away. She wants to think herself lucky she hasn’t got there yet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Esmeeee

Stopped following in the new year when she decided to put herself first. What now!? 🤣😂 Can’t even hate watch anymore but I keep up on here because you cowbags are the best.
Currently in Great Ormond Street Hospital with my son following his 33rd surgery (frazzled Babs?? Bless) but taking timeout this aft, leaving his dad in charge & going to see the Book of Mormon. My sixth visit, my happy place & my mental health saviour. If that’s the show she’s going to see I’ll be fucking livid 🤬

• Heart

CeeCee1000

She’s so lucky to have both parents at her age, and the fact they life close by and seemingly all get on well. Every single other person I know in my entire life would be currently eating fish and chips at the new house after a busy afternoon of helping!!!!!

• Heart

Matilda28

I had depression at the beginning of last year- got through to the other side with help and it has been a long battle- something I would not wish on my worst enemy. Looking back now it scares me so much that if I hadn’t of had help and support what would of happened. If only I had thought of watching Emma’s reels!

Emma reminds me of one of my family members (lazy and self centred who has to be the centre of attention at all times) who spent yesterday taking the piss out of me as I have found one of the things that helps is running and I have decided to do a half marathon and raise money for mental health charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

syd81

Who has valentines jumpers in storage... Really!!!????
I have jumpers... In my wardrobe. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her reel this morning..”non of the sizes in the shops match each other”. Well why are you always a size 18 in everything then babs? Pick a lane please. Also, it’s ‘none’, not ‘non’ you thick bell end.

• Haha
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Wow, moaning about love island. How original.

“It’s not real life it’s only a show” yeah whatever, as if the cameras stop and they all stop breathing in and gain 8 stone on the spot. Deal with it Emma, stop dehumanising them because you’re not as good looking. You’re also twice the average age on that show.

I also think it’s worth pointing out she wears twice as much makeup just to go to Poundland as those women do to appear on national television, so who’s really being unrealistic about their looks?!

edit: she seems woefully unprepared for blue Monday. Shouldn’t she have pulled her blue Monday jumpers out of storage at LEAST a month ago, and done us a tour of the blue Monday decorations in home bargains? She hasn’t even showed her blue Monday hot chocolate station.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart