Brummy Mummy #129 Blab of all trades, masters (degree) of one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her since well before Christmas because the hate and disgust I was feeling for someone I have never met disgusted me and actually her behaviour was ruining my Christmas which is my fav time of year. I have followed her “ adventures” through you guys and reading what I’ve read today I will not go back hate watching her for a while. She is a disgusting self absorbed monster. How lucky is she to have her parents? What I and many wouldn’t give to be able to help our parents move? She is the most disgusting vile excuse for a human . I hope the new year brings you all the blessings and happiness you all deserve and I hope the new year brings the downfall of babs! It’s nothing more than she deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she's planning on watching Happy Valley 'to see them through Jan' as a happy joyful series she's going to be in for one hell of a shock! Lol its anything but Happy!!! (bloody brilliant but not happy lol)

Reactions: 30
I stand by my feeling
she writes all his stuff 😐
tbh, i don't doubt it! in exactly the same way as the forged DMs, she supposedly receives from fawning babettes. especially with the references to herself as a "wonderful" daughter, and the praise for how she brings so much to people's lives, blah blah. also the specific mention of him being proud of her, when it was only a few days ago we were discussing how ashamed and embarrassed he must feel, hearing her share her wet wipe wash and tampons stories. it was merely the correct usage of the term "brought" that threw me - babs would usually be announcing that she "bought" her dad into the 21st century, just as she "bought" THE boy home after he was born. i guess she has learnt something from us 🐮🛍 that may actually benefit her - although she'll undoubtedly continue using the "bought" in her own captions, thinking she is being super clever and concealing the obvious indicators that she fakes all the messages she supposedly receives. i am impressed by her restraint in the use of excessive full stops and one-word sentences though! an irritating habit - just like talking about herself in the third person - which I am certain she continues specifically to spite the 🐮🛍!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she's planning on watching Happy Valley 'to see them through Jan' as a happy joyful series she's going to be in for one hell of a shock! Lol its anything but Happy!!! (bloody brilliant but not happy lol)
I also thought this. And then LOLed a lot

Reactions: 19
She has been suspiciously quiet all afternoon.

She's keeping up the pretence that's shes busy, though I'm guessing she's on the sofa stuffing her face and watching TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She has been suspiciously quiet all afternoon.

She's keeping up the pretence that's shes busy, though I'm guessing she's on the sofa stuffing her face and watching TV.
I suspect she is stuck on the lav with the shits after all that magnesium. She really is a complete and utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
so babs' job is flexible enough that she has 40 minutes to dye her hair before "werk" - which could have been done yesterday, but she isn't going to due her hair on the babbath and miss the opportunity to share moment by moment updates 🙄 - yet she can't find the time in her busy day to help her elderly parents and disabled father move house?! that's a job she's scrawled on 🪜's long list of post-work chores. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she's decided that it is imperative she decorate the boy's room today, as a priority, solely so she can avoid helping with the move - like sure, she is more of a hindrance than a help and can't exactly help with any heavy lifting, given her poor physical state, but she could at least be there for moral support - even driving to Starbs to get them coffees or whatever. just a vague gesture to show that she actually cares, but she's likely refusing to visit because wet san has put her foot down and told her she won't be filming a "come move with my parents" vlog on moving day, knowing she would only get in the way, stomping around filming, knocking stuff over and breaking things, tripping up the removal men and generally causing issues as her priority would be content abd she would pay no attention to the inconvenience she was causing everyone. despite that, she'll be sure to milk as much content out of the situation as possible - likely a tour of their new house - because duck their privacy, she'll make no effort not to reveal the location, thus ensuing the new house is easy to find on rightmove - "come unpack with nanny san" while babs sits on the sidelines, camera in hand and a huge box of fancy biscuits by her side, filming her mother unpack and get the house in order while lazy blabs does nothing but bark orders and laugh manically. 🙄🙄

and ofc she had to mention grandad rog's "poorliness" in her caption - any opportunity to increase engagement with sympathy likes - yet she’s worded it as though there is a huge amount of resentment towards her father for having the audacity to be seriously unwell and scupper nanny san's moving dream - which was delayed for two whole years and is all HIS fault. exactly the same way that she spoke about grandad rog when he was sick and she blamed him for having to postpone her holiday, "jokingly" stating that he would have to pay her back somehow. he was so seriously unwell they were worried he might die - but duck him for being so cruel and ruining both san and babs' plans! as though the poor guy did it deliberately! it just shows that babs is more than happy to exploit her dad for sympathy, but as with 🪜 and the kids, family are never a priority unless they can be used for content. 😔

i also really hope that nanny san's dream of moving house was a decision that also.involved grandad rog, and it wasn't forced upon him, in the way babs makes big decisions with no consideration for steve's feelings - like the enforced Disney trip days after losing his father. i can fully imagine wet san using emotional blackmail in the same way babs does, and guilt-tripping rog into reluctantly agreeing to move house simply because she took care of him when he was poorly and must be eternally grateful. those huge piles of kids' sweets she receives on valentines day and shares photos on IG to display rog's undying love will undoubtedly have doubled this year, with the expectation that rog continually show his gratitude. 😔

and that message from grandad rog, i initially assumed it was written by babs - but the phrase "ever since Emma brought me into the 21st century" has totally thrown me! unless babs has double checked tattle to ensure she isn't messing up her use of brought/bought, and has actively worked to reduce her excessive use of full stops in an attempt to deceive us 🐮🛍 - and i fully doubt she has the focus or intelligence to have done so - it actually doesn't seem to have been written by babs. not that she didn't demand rog sent a message to "the people", but still. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Definitely not written by the thick 💩 as the author uses full stops correctly and knows the difference between bought and brought !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she going to do a big bedroom reveal later with Ethan doing a fake shocked/surprised reactions... Just to upstage the parents and get some attention 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is she bleeping serious.... She's in pj's at 6pm the day her parents have moved house. Sat on her ass! Watching a film with Erin, the boys are at football... But thought Stephen was going to help the conways and set up the TV lol she's completely utterly useless!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Hope her parents realise that their 'babe' of a daughter is more concerned with watching TV than helping them

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is a big gross lump of duck all. As if her mom is there unpacking with no help from her daughter??? Take the kids with you and help for the love of god! I can’t work her out at all?? no one I know would have not been with their parents on the day they move, especially given her dad isn’t very mobile?? So selfish, her face looks all piggy today her eyes are all beady, she looks like she been crying, probs had some hysterical breakdown as always, Gp to your moms and sort them some dinner? Go and get some shopping?? do some fetching and carrying you useless lump!!! She really is vile! And 50 quid for those little bags her daughter has??? 50 quid for a tiny bag and she didn’t want to spend 20 quid on a lamp for her boys room! Absolute joker!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
FFS she really does live under a sugar filled rock - she had no idea Ryan Giggs was a “rotter” 🤬
Being accused of domestic abuse and coercive control makes you more than a rotter Babs!!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
FFS she really does live under a sugar filled rock - she had no idea Ryan Giggs was a “rotter” 🤬
Being accused of domestic abuse and coercive control makes you more than a rotter Babs!!
I was about to mention of all the 90's football players to pick, she chose Ryan Giggs 😂🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s removed the Ryan Giggs picture now.

Why isn’t she helping her parents instead of being on Instagram stories? As for dying her hair before work?! WTAF?! You do nothing remotely like work Babs, you lazy old bag!

Has she really ditched her parents in order to film another crap Ad? She’s so lucky to have both parents living nearby, yet she can’t be arsed to go round there! Just like when Rog was ‘poorly’, she didn’t visit to help out, there was always an excuse. I just don’t understand her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She wouldn’t think there’s anything wrong with domestic abuse anyway she wanted to smash limp biscuits face in remember 🙈 she is ridiculous! She acts like a teenage girl with a crush, it’s not cute, it’s creepy as duck babs, and you are such an embarrassment, you can keep telling yourself you are not and if people don’t like you it’s their problem, but it’s really not our problem 😂😂 go and wash that big greasy face and get some vitamin shots 🙈 get off insta and get your life in order! Stop swooning over 90s boy bands! And duck was she ever in the holte end at the villa?? It’s full of rowdy blokes, but maybe that’s when babs was in her wallflower stage too I guess! 😂😂😂 we would have heard that story before now! Yet again more episodes of babanory!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.