Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
Hold on a minute, what’s this rubbish about being too anxious to get the train alone? How does she reconcile this ridiculous story with recently telling us she “talks to everybody” when she’s on the train to compliment their clothes or whatever? Plus all the usual shite, pics of her arse and crotch etc… confident enough for that but not to catch trains.

Sure people can overcome anxiety or learn to cope with it. But I don’t think it’s normal to go from being painfully shy and anxious to being an arse-out influencer who accosts strangers to scream about maxi dresses. I have no idea who this woman even is - she just makes up facts about herself based on what she thinks people will relate to. Big massive bullshitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
One of the things I hate the most about her is how they have to have birthday cakes when they wake up just so she can put a picture in Instagram first thing. It's so pathetic.
Apart from my sister (spoilt baby of the family) I don't know a single adult who celebrates non milestone birthdays. It's was my husbands birthday yesterday, he went to the tip, did a charity shop run, 2 x school runs and got the decorations out of the garage.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I reckon she gets in the car, demands that🪜drives and she buries her head in her phone/tattle. She has no idea where she is! She did this when she said that home bargains was “just by Webb’s”. It’s actually about 2 miles down the road.
Numbers just isn't her thing.

Thousands of messages = 5
Size 18 = 22
Near or next to = 2 or 3 miles
Reasonably priced = > £100
Cheap = between £50-100

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Just endured the vlog…. So cast your minds back to 2021, the year in which Babs spent the whole of advent recording multiple daily stories of her opening a calendar full of fudges and chomps which she professed to HATE. It filled her with rage. In fact, she made it her entire personality. She appears to be doing much the same this year.

So imagine my utter shock when she does her home bargains haul and at the end pulls out an 85p selection box which she claims she is going to take home and eat with a cup of tea. What is in the selection box I hear you cry?

A fucking fudge and a chomp.

• Haha
  • Wow

mo fo

Maybe taking your kids not once but twice in one day to see Santa…for free…. Has shown again what a greedy fucking pig she is! Can’t say no! Couldn’t contact either company and say please can I gift one to a follower? There’s people out here not being able to keep their houses warm and gift grabbing kebabba is out there all hyped up and grabbing what she can! It’s tasteless, absolutely tasteless! She treats that boy like a toddler! Most kids stop seeing Santa at his age?? Mine certainly didn’t want to go?? Especially as you can tell by that age it’s just a pretend Santa?? With a big fake beard? They are usually intelligent enough by that age to say nah not this year thanks 😂😂😂 She has no idea about real life and gives no fucks for it either! Wants to live in a self obsessed bubble! Her kids had a tough week as there was a funeral?? There’s kids out here with no food, heating or Christmas presents, how’s that for a tough week! She honestly makes me sick to my stomach and then that self pity post comes out as always! Be humble babs, payback to the community that support you??? Nah she’s a self obsessed bag of fucking nothing! I actually cannot bear to even see her face again! 🤬🤬 and saying it’s a manky drink after literally begging for some the other week?? 😂😂😂😂 she’s a fucking mess!

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Ah the Kween of Rinse n Repeat is back. Wasn’t that exactly the same “poem” she used for summer or love island but she’s changed the season to Christmas?

And yes, CUNTway I’m sure my patients would love me to go “fuck off And fend for yourself I know I should only have 30 mins lunch which there isn’t enough staff to cover me for normally. My Kween said I have to go and watch a children’s film in my lunch break, so do my a favour and don’t die. Ok?”

she’s infuriated me this morning 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35

syd81

It bugs me with the 'Stephens family' when I married my husband his family became mine and mine became his. She is clearly soo disconnected to his side of the family. I would be heartbroken if we lost one of my inlaws 💔 not prancing around Disney!

• Heart
  • Sad
View attachment 1778685
Already so much to say about her stories so far today, but this one, eh?! So he walked really fast to be extra careful??

Emma, you’re such a dumb fuck 🤦🏼‍♀️
I can’t believe she’s being so mean about Ethan, already, on her birthday. Bless him, he was just trying to make sure he didn’t drop the cake. She was clearly rolling her eyes and telling him to hurry up. Poor little lad 😢

• Sad
  • Angry

Handwash30

VIP Member
Trouble is she probably has just enough saddos/arse lickers encouraging her and making her believe the Photo Booth thing is the pinnacle of comedy. “Emma I’ve actually had to get this professionally framed and hung on my wall, I’ve been laughing for 13 solid hours and husband has had to ring an ambulance, before today I only wore denim skirts but now I’ve seen you in your glittery frock I’ve ordered one from peacocks and finally my life has a purpose”… and she assumes everyone else who watches her stories is equally fucking stupid and plays up to it

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Can we all just take a moment to spare a thought for Emma’s digestive system.

Granary whole meal bread. It won’t know what’s hit it after expecting the usual beige onslaught.

Thoughts and prayers to Bab’s guts x

• Haha

Lettuce

Without outing myself, I know a teacher at big E's school. They are aware of Emma's "career" choice, I think they said she'd introduced herself to staff. Can.you.imagine.
My DC attend this school and ( fortunately! ) they’ve still not had the fright of seeing Babs there, YET.
But yes her “career” is well known & commented on regularly.

• Wow
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
jfc, she is so pitifully dramatic. just a poor lonely woman. all alone. every day. as if she doesn't spend half her "werking" day shopping, visit her "friends" and spend time with her damp family. she has also made a huge deal out of the fact she is "never alone" because she has her content pup for company at all times. plus she deliberately chooses to banish her kids to their rooms immediately after tea because she doesn't want to spend time with them, and ignores her husband because she would rather watch tv. the kids spend a total of seven hours out the house, five days a week - she's hardly a lonely old lady with only podcasts for company. classic babs with the "woe is me" content, desperately tagging all the celebs involved in the hope they will slide in her DMs with comments of love and support. 🙄🙄

View attachment 1772072
I love how the first one, her actual top podcast, is called “Bitch sesh”. Literally says on the tin that it’s people getting together to gossip about others, and obvs Babs thinks it’s all for a bit of fun and the people who are talked about don’t care. Yet here we are, gossiping about her, and we are so in the wrong that we have police files!!

• Haha
  • Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Sad bunch of fuckers sitting in Waterstones paying to see someone who wrote a few poems a few years ago . Hardly Jk Rowling is she .

• Haha
  • Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
WTF was that reel? Stomping down the hall like a pissed up hippo, tits swinging east and west! No Bab, you didn't "Nail it" you annihilated it! 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha