Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’m late to the thread today because I was travelling at 4727266262 miles an hour. Happy birthday Babs you filthy animal. Now please wash your bra and your eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
£7-9 for a hot dog, £10 for noodles, £5 for 3 marshmallows?!?! Bend me over and take all my money dick turpin, please do.

read the room Babs. And Drayton and Warwick Castle. Most of us sadly are now working from payday to payday, some of us are being rinced by mortgage inflation and struggling financially. Two £100+ trips on one day is just vulgar, you could have donated one to a family in need or negotiated taking them as your press pals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Handwash30

VIP Member
In the past few weeks they’ve been to Legoland, Disneyland Paris, London (soz Ethan), Warwick castle (twice), and Drayton manor. But yeah sure the kids were desperate for a tiny bit of fun in the form of a bottle of pop.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
When she films herself braless dancing around i feel physically sick 🤮🤮
I'm telling you all this for free right now, I have patients on my unit who have been sectioned under the mental health act who appear more stable than that fat twat jumping around in her ill fitting manky PJ's.
I seriously am speechless 😶

• Wow
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 Peacocks sent her a size 20 dress 🤣🤣🤣

This has made my day! Absolute golden move from Peacocks there,,,,,,, Clearly their marketing dept didn't want the dress to look totally shit and ill fitting on her 🤣✌

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t stand it when mums refer to their daughters as their ‘mini me’. It is narcissistic to the extreme. They are not your mini me, they are their own individual person. (Plus, babs, Erin looks nothing like you).

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's just having sn even earlier night than normal to be up for her birthday......
It'll be narcissistic grid post at 7am talking about herself in the 3rd person, saying how she's never been as happy as she is now.
Picture of her pile of "pre ordered" presents from her mum.
Picture of her half asleep holding a cake with eyes like piss holes in the snow.
Picture of herself done up like a dogs dinner complete with ugly dress, belt, ugly DM's & clown make-up.
And all over and in her PJ's by 5pm 🙄
I'm just quoting myself to celebrate all of my Tingo's 🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳
And don't anybody dare tell me they dont count cos of how predictable she is or I'll go and have a bathroom meltdown 🤣
I mean, the picture of her holding the cake is the biggest nod I've had from her all year.
Hi 👋 Emma.
I hope your Birthday is as shit as your whole online presence, your gifts look utterly dull and predictable. I bet we could name every single one of them.
A mug from your dearest husband 🙄 how original and romantic - not!!!!!
The over exaggerated excitement is vom inducing. You're 45 and we're living in the worst economic crisis since the war, yet here you are SHOWING off at the earliest given opportunity about your gifts, day out, cake blah blah blah.
Grow up and shut the fuck up about your fucking Birthday. You over privileged spoilt selfish bragging brat!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So where’s the lump of lard disappeared too? Or is she on the snail trail to london tonight
She's just having sn even earlier night than normal to be up for her birthday......
It'll be narcissistic grid post at 7am talking about herself in the 3rd person, saying how she's never been as happy as she is now.
Picture of her pile of "pre ordered" presents from her mum.
Picture of her half asleep holding a cake with eyes like piss holes in the snow.
Picture of herself done up like a dogs dinner complete with ugly dress, belt, ugly DM's & clown make-up.
And all over and in her PJ's by 5pm 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

BonBon27

VIP Member
I hate to Babfend but my Year 6 daughter who will be 11 in a couple of weeks still believes in Santa and the elf. I can’t wait until she doesn’t, because I hate that bloody elf, but I will be gutted not to have the Santa magic 😥 If Ethan still believes let him crack on, why ruin it for him? I mean, she’s ruining his poor little life in enough ways already 💔 Evidence 1 - that bloody stupid, not at all funny Matilda dance!

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
babs is totally throwing shade at TTw and her culinary success with her claims that Jocelyn makes the best tuna sandwich ever - despite regularly going to TTw's and demanding fancy buffets with actual cucumber, not the usual babs buffet of beige and sugar.

and whilst both of them are wrong, in that the only acceptable way to cut a sandwich is diagonally - who the actual fuck cuts a sandwich in half across the middle?! i don't think babs has ever done that - she's just trying to make a point if the fact that she is a total "monster" with her "squat" sandwiches and hacked up tub of marg and four sugary cakes in one sitting. bore off, babs. 🙄🙄
I thought the same, she’s just made up this concept of slicing a sandwich lengthways to get people DMing her about how outrageous she is.

775D2BC3-3C42-4521-B8AA-9D15F506931D.jpeg

So lo and behold, she cuts them the same way as her friend. What a stupid and pointless lie. Why?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221201_073509_Instagram.jpg

Emma, they didn't "remove" the chomp you thick idiot!
Chomp has never been in a Heroes selection.
You had a totally different calendar last year 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
And as totally predicted she didn’t sleep because she spoke to more than 3 people and was up past 8pm🙄🙄🙄Pathetic!
I relate to Babs, I spoke to 18 people on November 11th and didn’t get home until 10pm. I’ve not been to sleep since. Absolutely tripping balls over here. Lord save me Je-Babs 🙏🏻

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Good God, the FB drama because a few people said she’s silly for jumping on the trend/letting her kids drink crap 🙄

Yet she reads her what a terrible mother she is on the daily and carries on regardless to prove she’s winning/we’re the jealous trolls. As Ron Weasley would say, “She needs to sort out her priorities”!

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster on here… just came across this comment on TikTok😂
ha! i was actually surprised yesterday to see that it was a reel she had shared on IG, but not tiktok - given her desperation to go viral and be deemed a "cool mum" who is down with the kids. she has had some pretty scathing comments on her cringe tiktok reels from the teens she is trying desperately to impress, so she obviously decided to share the reel on IG first, to gauge the reaction - and all the babettes' adoring comments, and compliments on her talent, plus the "so proud" comment from wet san and cheerleader encouragement from grandad rog obvs boosted her confidence enough to share it on tiktok. she'll be regretting it now she's had to dedicate her afternoon to enforcing her block/delete boundaries. she has reached a point of cringe where it actually painful to watch. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221130_172713_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_4639203712130133.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart