Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
Best part is look how she describes it herself:
84A4F9C8-7BD7-4566-8281-37F42C42D993.jpeg

So it’s ok for her to say the drink is a load of hyped up crap… but when other people say the same thing they’re picking on her and spoiling her excitement. Which is it then you two faced twat?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Nothing like waking up to a women bragging about how many holidays she’s been on this year. I’m team it would just be nice to leave the county at some point in the near future!
Why buy a advent calendar with chocolate you don’t like in…. There’s plenty more on the market.

Looks like a (imagine gifted/ad trip to butlins) with the Wet ones is coming up soon!
Shocked this is still there tbh

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Why. The. Actual. Fuck. Would you put this. On the. Internet.
It took me a hot minute to realise that wasn’t her arse. If my stomach was as round as my bum I’d be straight down the gym

@AliceInWanderLost thank you for sharing this ❤ Similar childhood for me too. I don’t look back on it and feel hard done by or anything. I look back and am so thankful for what my parents did and how they’ve brought me up to appreciate things.
Honestly I was bought up in a 2 parent household but back in the 80s where there was no nmw and lots of people on the dole. My dad was one of them and my mom at the time was in the shittest job imaginable.
We were on our arse broke. We had a holiday every 2 years that my grandparents paid for to Rhyl. The Sunday stew lasted us most of the week and I remember my dad dragging their mattress to the lounge so we could all sleep together in winter as it was the warmest room in the house as an adult lookingback it breaks my heart at the sacrifices my parents made to give me a happy childhood and they always felt they failed.
what I constantly reminded them was I remember walking for hours (& miles) down the cut blackberry picking, being taught to fish at Salford park, picnics in the local park, being taught to play chess, cribbage, poker and black Jack, how to climb trees and make go carts from scrap, middle of the night sledging on stolen bread trays, how I was taught to cook and be thrifty and still have fun. A day out to us was getting the train to Stratford upon Avon and nearly all of my Christmas presents were second hand and they were still the most amazing things.
Now my parents have gone I don’t remember the expensive things they bought me when their lives changed and hard work paid off. I remember how they made me feel loved and protected and happy. And your kids will feel the same (oh and I’ve won more than I care to remember playing chauvinistic men at poker so thanks for that dad 😂) you’ve given them more than you can ever imagine x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I cannot believe that post. Why can't she just stand her ground? Tell everyone she wanted to do it and that's all the matters. Feeling silly and getting your day ruined it honestly so pathetic. You know she'll spin it around like she was being trolled on a sad pathetic insta story tomorrow morning.
Totally agree, imagine sitting in a staffroom on Monday talking to your colleagues about your weekend. You mention the trip to Warwick Castle and explain that you also went out of your way to drive to an Asda to get a bottle of juice your kid wanted to try.
I am sure that some people in the room would ask about where you found it and what your kids thought of it. Other people might ask why you would buy it and some people might mention not buying into marketing trends.

Conversations and opinions would be shared, not everyone would disagree and you would all go back to work.

So just imagine if one person stood up, stopped, ranted than they were right and everyone else was ruining there memories. It would be so weird.

Think about discussions you've had at work or just with friends and family. It is part of being human and an important part of society. I loathe the expectation that social media should be an echo tube where nobody can disagree!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mingles1001

VIP Member
For all of her bullshit capers the last few months who’d have thought it would be the Prime that broke the stinking camels back??????

What a fickle shallow not so little fuck she is

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Clare

VIP Member
She got 'Prime' energy drinks for her kids and this is her response on fb. BUT. She is replying to people that it tastes manky etc.....but posts a shitty dig at anyone that tries to spin a negative on her content.
Core memory. If that’s a core memory of childhood for your kid, you need a massive rethink of your parenting. Teaching them it’s good to buy into these stupid, cynical online marketing ploys is terrible. She should be a responsible parent and offer them a different viewpoint.

Her defensiveness is hilarious. She wanted everyone to think she was the bestest, hippest, coolest mom for being into this scam but it’s backfired. Most normal grown ups are rolling their eyes at her and she can’t stand looking stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @ChickenWine The original suggestion was ‘Trod on chip, Hand on hip, how to have a crap time on a Disney trip!’ I had to change the word crap as Tattle doesn’t like swears in the thread titles.
Ohhh whoopee!!!!!! My first solo thread title!
How shall I celebrate?! I know! I’ll get mr wine to take a photo of me with my mottled legs out and upload it for the world to see!!! Then I might eat a festive Bakewell and convince myself I’m two dress sizes smaller than I actually am! Then what?! Oh yes go out tomorrow and buy loads of needless tat!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DLPJG

If your kids are at school and you’re working from home go to the cinema??? Is she for real? Does she not understand that when most people work from home they have to actually…..work? I feel this might be a novel concept for her!

• Wow
  • Angry

bluey’sdad

The funniest thing about her vlog where she takes Ethan to Drayton Manor is her, Nanny San and Ethan go in to see Father Christmas and he asks “Now, which one of you is Mommy?” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

DLPJG

She got 'Prime' energy drinks for her kids and this is her response on fb. BUT. She is replying to people that it tastes manky etc.....but posts a shitty dig at anyone that tries to spin a negative on her content.
That explains absolutely everything about her. To her, a core memory is manically trying to buy something just because someone on the internet tells you it’s popular. Not time with family, or a day trip this isn’t just because she’s been paid to do it. No, buying tat is what creates a core memory apparently. Talk about messed up.

• Heart
Piss off with your ✨✨✨ temporary post shit. You don’t like being called out for the Prime post - you chose to do it, same as you chose to mention wanting to smash stepladder ste's face in and an ad when you’d given the game away you were already on your very expensive holiday.
You’re right, I think a new career wouldn’t be a bad thing - maybe one away from the public domain. Or teaching.

• Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Just to add - I grew up very poor. We had presents as mum saved all year. No trips or days out or holidays (at any time of the year) though. Still had a wonderful childhood. We played games, sang songs, made decorations. Baked cakes. I couldn’t tell you one present I got - maybe my bike but I’ll tell you I have great memories of Christmas. It’s not about cash lovelies. No mum guilt please. It’s a hard enough job as it is. Turn her off for a few days. We all know she’s a beggy dirty lazy mare!

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
People like Babs have the capacity to make people feel shit...
Why does she deserve a press/media pass? Who authorises this?
Two trips in one day. Does anybody know how much it costs to visit Warwick Castle at Christmas? It isn’t cheap. It’s such a shame a trip couldn’t be gifted to a family who’d really appreciate those tickets.
No I’m not jealous. She thinks she’s better than everybody. Why couldn’t she take Ethan on her own?
I have a feeling she couldn’t parent the boy on her own. She has no bond with him. Also it isn’t advisable to re-use water bottles as the plastic breaks down.

That sentence alone is worrying

It’s a lot.

A day at Warwick castle was my children’s one and only ‘big day out’ over the summer holidays (well, for the whole year, actually). With the dungeon tickets, it came to a lot of money for us.

They had that, a trip to the cinema and then just lots trips to our local National Trusts as my in laws buy us a family NT pass each Christmas.

Babs, yet again, is a cunt with no perception of how privileged she is.

I wish I could afford to take my daughter on a fraction of the trips she takes her children on (and I won’t even get started on the holidays, my middle 8 year old and youngest have never even had a night away in their lives).

I know she gets most of it for free but she makes me feel like such a fucking failure as a parent sometimes that I can’t give my children that.

And £6 on two shit drinks? Read the room, dickhead. I scour the internet for recipes that I can cook for my whole family of 5 for for far less than that per dinner as do many people. At least I cook healthy meals from scratch though.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Maybe big E's school has been on at her for inappropriate social media posts 🤣 They'd have every right to at this point.
Without outing myself, I know a teacher at big E's school. They are aware of Emma's "career" choice, I think they said she'd introduced herself to staff. Can.you.imagine.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mrswafte

So she cried for 45 minutes over a ceramic library ornament, but when someone that she was that close to to be doing a reading at the funeral died, she went to disneyland 🤣

Also - open toe shoes with tights 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've watched her stories twice this morning and I'm totally confused, why is she singing the 'Birds of a Feather' theme tune, then the 'Watching' theme tune, then showing the opening credits for Watching? Does she think its the same programme 😊🤦‍♀️ She's so thick and irritating!!!
She just called Linda Robson, Linda Robinson too 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 FFS!

"It was boredom at first sight
You could hardly call him bright
He was no one's Mr Right"....

Who's she actually referring to here 🤔🤣🪜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
It’s a lot.

Babs, yet again, is a cunt with no perception of how privileged she is.

I wish I could afford to take my daughter on a fraction of the trips she takes her children on (and I won’t even get started on the holidays, my middle 8 year old and youngest have never even had a night away in their lives).

I know she gets most of it for free but she makes me feel like such a fucking failure as a parent sometimes that I can’t give my children that.

And £6 on two shit drinks? Read the room, dickhead. I scour the internet for recipes that I can cook for my whole family of 5 for for far less than that per dinner as do many people. At least I cook healthy meals from scratch though.
You give your children the gift of privacy, the right to be who they want and grow up without the glare of a social media presence. Everything you do is for your family and your relationship with them, you aren’t selling their childhood and creating fake/false memories to suit a marketing/advertising team. Your children will appreciate this later in life.

A few free trips will not be worth the mental challenges the E’s will go through when they realise they lived in a version of The Trueman show and every memory they have of growing up has been sold.

Their mother doesn’t value decorum, privacy or appropriate behaviour in varying situations, she doesn’t know how to deal with varying emotions or teach her children how to work on their feelings with out just buying stuff. She doesn’t know anything about boundaries, good friendships, romantic relationships, being healthy. She can’t have discussions about different ideas or opinions.
How are these children going to learn these values? They might be privileged in the quantity of stuff they have but emotionally and socially they are very underprivileged.

The more I see of Babs the more unhappy she is, her only joy comes from stuff. I‘d rather have the childhood of your children than the Brummy 2 kids. xxx

• Heart