Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why. The. Actual. Fuck. Would you put this. On the. Internet.
Quoting myself like a cunt, but I wonder how many takes it took to get that shot? Unless Steve is laying down under her gusset she must have set the camera and straddled it to get a good shot. Get some self respect ffs Babs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She’s brought up the new career thing because Erin not wanting to be photographed with Santa is the steady slope towards no longer having free passes to these kind of events. Because next it will be Ethan who doesn’t want to and so just a yellow gorilla and a forced scarecrow next to Santa isn’t going to sell “family content”

Therefore it’s Babs attempt to save face by saying Babs herself wants to stop doing this. I don’t think she even has 5 years to be honest.

• Haha

DLPJG

She's nice.....
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say it is 100% not jealousy or not being able to afford it. I could buy my kids rubbish advertised on the internet or endless tat for Christmas, Halloween, etc etc if I wanted to, however I have a very different opinion when it comes to value and what's really important in life. And that does not include putting my kids on the internet just to get some freebies.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Erin is 12 in a matter of weeks
She does not want to be seen with her mother outside school,,,,
,,, but she's going to see Father Christmas today 🙄🤦‍♀️
Fucking hell 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Omg that is the worst post she’s ever written

‘So amazing’

‘Over 100 people there!’

BIZARRE

Totally reinforces our belief that she credits integrity, likeability and love like a popularity contest. The size of the crowd doesn’t mean shit Babs

• Angry
  • Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Maybe I’m a huge flower snob but I’m calling absolute bullshit on that Waterstones story - who pays over the odds to send garage flowers?

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Hands up 🙌🏼 if you were also secretly hoping for a “You’ve won” style strop aimed at us Cowbags 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @ChickenWine The original suggestion was ‘Trod on chip, Hand on hip, how to have a crap time on a Disney trip!’ I had to change the word crap as Tattle doesn’t like swears in the thread titles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Hasn’t been abroad alone with her husband in 6 years??? What the F is she on about? They still wouldnt converse with each other. Are we meant to feel sorry for the bint who’s been on dozens of Disney trips and other fabulous holidays???????? I have never been away with my husband alone since our honeymoon, do I care? Sure it would be lovely but we don’t have the child care or the inclination for our kids to miss out. I dream of taking my kids to Disney but I cannot justify the cost. We have one holiday a year and for that I’m truly thankful and cherish our time together.

Once again read the room you ungrateful spoilt cretin. That Christmas alternative ad was beautiful and made me and my daughter sob I’m so glad my children have more of a grasp on the season than a grown up haggish woman. I need another Bab hiatus I think cos she’s becoming a caricature of her gross gargoyle self and I can’t stomach her.

She must be a bloody android because if I read the things on here about myself I’d be truly horrified and reflect on my behaviour and life style choices immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
252D48D0-89F4-4294-9DC1-616F01A6D054.png

Body confident, happy to be a size 18. But much happier to be this person who if I didn’t know better appears to be about a size 12.

• Wow
  • Haha

RonDonLongLegs

Imagine your texts to your mother being broadcast online. The betrayal of trust between babs and her children is outrageous. Erin has no privacy, she gets filmed asleep and now her text messages aren’t even confidential. She’s just going to shut down and stop sharing anything with her mum
I’m 27 and id be upset if my mum screenshot my friends to show a mate without my consent let alone broadcasting it online where her peers can see

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Cow bags...I'm so bored and fucked off by BigBlab I'm gonna take a few days away from her and here. I might lurk a bit but she's a proper fun sponge and as this is my favourite time of the year I really don't want her in it or my head in any shape or form. So see you all soon 😘. See you on the other side my lovely humans ( to quote the silly twat).

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The mornings pit stories will no doubt reflect how amaaaaaazzzzzing the night at Waterstones was, but it'll have all been too stimulating for her, she won't have slept and there will be a story about a stranger who complimented her on something or other 🙄😴😴😴😴😴
"To the lady who said my poem pamphlet had changed her life, I loves ya" 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Babs... NO ONE asks you to take them on holiday with you, or days out or make your Facebook page AD free etc(you make more than enough money from Instagram so stop trying to make out you are a saint by being AD free on Facebook). She really is a stroppy child when things don't go her way.

• Heart