Brummy Mummy #125 Can the next cream she advertises please PLEASE be a vanishing cream?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has seriously never used any of those small business as we would have heard all a bleeping bout it! She defo is hankering for freebies as always, beggy little babs, it is embarrassing! She has never tasted that chocolate she included, never!!! She would have told everyone! Why shout out companies you actually have never used??? Ohhh that’s right in the hope they throw a bar in that giant hippo shaped mouth of yours 😂🙈 I feel bad now, cos I do like hippos, they are far more beautiful that this oaf with dry knees! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is so so so much more wrong with that picture than it just being highly unnecessary, embarrassing and desperate! She is in grave danger of so many health conditions as a result of the high fat content in her body. This is not me 'fat shaming' - its from a health care professional point of view. The cellulite on her legs points towards so many problems it's not even funny!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Babs, tell us again how the company went bust and kept the money from the mugs…

JustCatalyst was owned by Catalyst Group Ltd who only went under in September this year. Many, many months after she last sold any mugs or other shite.

Also, as a limited company every single person owed money when they went under is listed on Companies House. Guess whose name isn’t listed?
This is brilliant detective work!

Reactions: 27
There is so so so much more wrong with that picture than it just being highly unnecessary, embarrassing and desperate! She is in grave danger of so many health conditions as a result of the high fat content in her body. This is not me 'fat shaming' - its from a health care professional point of view. The cellulite on her legs points towards so many problems it's not even funny!
If she hasn’t got health problems now ( other than the fake asthma!) she will have soon if she doesn’t make changes to her lifestyle. She is horrendously unhealthy - her appalling diet, her total lack of exercise, her massive sugar intake every day. I would imagine she drinks ( booze) more than she should too. She is not known for her moderation in anything.
She’s very arrogant about her health and she really needs to get a grip and sort herself out or Type 2 diabetes, heart disease/stroke are heading her way.

Reactions: 15

JustCatalyst was owned by Catalyst Group Ltd who only went under in September this year. Many, many months after she last sold any mugs or other shite.

Also, as a limited company every single person owed money when they went under is listed on Companies House. Guess whose name isn’t listed?
Yet more Babshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Billy babs bull shitter strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
not going to lie i couldnt see any difference in her legs until i put my glasses on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.